Thrive Game Development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thrive Game Development

Development of the evolution game Thrive.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome new and returning members!
If you're new, read around a bit before you post: the odds are we've already covered your suggestion.
If you want to join the development team, sign up and tell us why.
ADMIN is pleased to note that this marquee has finally been updated.
ADMIN reminds you that the Devblog is REQUIRED reading.
Currently: The Microbe Stage GUI is under heavy development
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
Website
/r/thrive
GitHub
FAQs
Wiki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1675 registered users
The newest registered user is dejo123

Our users have posted a total of 30851 messages in 1411 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 443 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:41 pm
Latest topics
» THIS FORUM IS NOW OBSOLETE
Just found out I was supposed to do one of these things. Emptyby NickTheNick Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:26 pm

» To all the people who come here looking for thrive.
Just found out I was supposed to do one of these things. Emptyby NickTheNick Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:22 pm

» Build Error Code::Blocks / CMake
Just found out I was supposed to do one of these things. Emptyby crovea Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:28 pm

» Hello! I can translate in japanese
Just found out I was supposed to do one of these things. Emptyby tjwhale Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:23 pm

» On Leave (Offline thread)
Just found out I was supposed to do one of these things. Emptyby NickTheNick Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:20 am

» Devblog #14: A Brave New Forum
Just found out I was supposed to do one of these things. Emptyby NickTheNick Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:49 am

» Application for Programmer
Just found out I was supposed to do one of these things. Emptyby crovea Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:14 am

» Re-Reapplication
Just found out I was supposed to do one of these things. Emptyby The Creator Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:57 pm

» Application (programming)
Just found out I was supposed to do one of these things. Emptyby crovea Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:00 am

» Achieving Sapience
Just found out I was supposed to do one of these things. Emptyby MitochondriaBox Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:03 pm

» Microbe Stage GDD
Just found out I was supposed to do one of these things. Emptyby tjwhale Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:44 pm

» Application for Programmer/ Theorist
Just found out I was supposed to do one of these things. Emptyby tjwhale Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:56 am

» Application for a 3D Modeler.
Just found out I was supposed to do one of these things. Emptyby Kaiju4u Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:16 am

» Presentation
Just found out I was supposed to do one of these things. Emptyby Othithu Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:38 am

» Application of Sorts
Just found out I was supposed to do one of these things. Emptyby crovea Sun May 31, 2015 5:06 pm

» want to contribute
Just found out I was supposed to do one of these things. Emptyby Renzope Sun May 31, 2015 12:58 pm

» Music List Thread (Post New Themes Here)
Just found out I was supposed to do one of these things. Emptyby Oliveriver Thu May 28, 2015 1:06 pm

» Application: English-Spanish translator
Just found out I was supposed to do one of these things. Emptyby Renzope Tue May 26, 2015 1:53 pm

» Want to be promoter or project manager
Just found out I was supposed to do one of these things. Emptyby TheBudderBros Sun May 24, 2015 9:00 pm

» A new round of Forum Revamps!
Just found out I was supposed to do one of these things. Emptyby Oliveriver Wed May 20, 2015 11:32 am

Just found out I was supposed to do one of these things.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EnergyKnife
Newcomer
EnergyKnife

Just found out I was supposed to do one of these things. Empty
PostSubject: Just found out I was supposed to do one of these things.   Just found out I was supposed to do one of these things. EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:44 pm

Hi! I'm EnergyKnife, a High School student from the United States. About a year ago, I got spore thinking it would be a great game with lots of a scientific base, however, I was wrong and found that much of it was based on nothing. I found out about this project fairly recently and got an account as soon as I found the forum. I like how it is going and feel like I can contribute. I have a large background in macroeconomics pertaining to the fact that my father has a PhD in the subject. Currently, I am taking classes from the Penn State (it's a college for those who don't know) section of Corsera (an online tool that lets you take classes for free) on that very subject. I believe I can help the economic section of the later game. Though I know we are currently working on the early game, I will continue giving ideas until I am needed for a larger task.
Back to top Go down
WilliamstheJohn
Regular
WilliamstheJohn

PostSubject: Re: Just found out I was supposed to do one of these things.   Just found out I was supposed to do one of these things. EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 3:00 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Thriving Cheese
Art Team Lead
Thriving Cheese

PostSubject: Re: Just found out I was supposed to do one of these things.   Just found out I was supposed to do one of these things. EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:18 am

Welcome EnergyKnife!
Back to top Go down
http://thrive-game.deviantart.com/
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Just found out I was supposed to do one of these things.   Just found out I was supposed to do one of these things. EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:13 pm

Welcome to Thrive EnergyKnife!

Its good to see you have posted some contributions already. Economic help for the later game would be appreciated, but as you guessed it has been put on hold more or less with my finishing exams and the current work on Microbe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just found out I was supposed to do one of these things.   Just found out I was supposed to do one of these things. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just found out I was supposed to do one of these things.
Page 1 of 1