Thrive Game Development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thrive Game Development

Development of the evolution game Thrive.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome new and returning members!
If you're new, read around a bit before you post: the odds are we've already covered your suggestion.
If you want to join the development team, sign up and tell us why.
ADMIN is pleased to note that this marquee has finally been updated.
ADMIN reminds you that the Devblog is REQUIRED reading.
Currently: The Microbe Stage GUI is under heavy development
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
Website
/r/thrive
GitHub
FAQs
Wiki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1675 registered users
The newest registered user is dejo123

Our users have posted a total of 30851 messages in 1411 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 443 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:41 pm
Latest topics
» THIS FORUM IS NOW OBSOLETE
Concept Race - Page 4 Emptyby NickTheNick Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:26 pm

» To all the people who come here looking for thrive.
Concept Race - Page 4 Emptyby NickTheNick Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:22 pm

» Build Error Code::Blocks / CMake
Concept Race - Page 4 Emptyby crovea Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:28 pm

» Hello! I can translate in japanese
Concept Race - Page 4 Emptyby tjwhale Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:23 pm

» On Leave (Offline thread)
Concept Race - Page 4 Emptyby NickTheNick Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:20 am

» Devblog #14: A Brave New Forum
Concept Race - Page 4 Emptyby NickTheNick Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:49 am

» Application for Programmer
Concept Race - Page 4 Emptyby crovea Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:14 am

» Re-Reapplication
Concept Race - Page 4 Emptyby The Creator Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:57 pm

» Application (programming)
Concept Race - Page 4 Emptyby crovea Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:00 am

» Achieving Sapience
Concept Race - Page 4 Emptyby MitochondriaBox Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:03 pm

» Microbe Stage GDD
Concept Race - Page 4 Emptyby tjwhale Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:44 pm

» Application for Programmer/ Theorist
Concept Race - Page 4 Emptyby tjwhale Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:56 am

» Application for a 3D Modeler.
Concept Race - Page 4 Emptyby Kaiju4u Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:16 am

» Presentation
Concept Race - Page 4 Emptyby Othithu Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:38 am

» Application of Sorts
Concept Race - Page 4 Emptyby crovea Sun May 31, 2015 5:06 pm

» want to contribute
Concept Race - Page 4 Emptyby Renzope Sun May 31, 2015 12:58 pm

» Music List Thread (Post New Themes Here)
Concept Race - Page 4 Emptyby Oliveriver Thu May 28, 2015 1:06 pm

» Application: English-Spanish translator
Concept Race - Page 4 Emptyby Renzope Tue May 26, 2015 1:53 pm

» Want to be promoter or project manager
Concept Race - Page 4 Emptyby TheBudderBros Sun May 24, 2015 9:00 pm

» A new round of Forum Revamps!
Concept Race - Page 4 Emptyby Oliveriver Wed May 20, 2015 11:32 am

Concept Race

Go down 
+48
Lightning_Scarz
ThreeCubed
MirrorMonkey2
Paradox
spacetime_dinosaur
Atrox
Mouthwash
Dalroc
Spacer
Aiosian_Doctor_Xenox
penumbra espinosa
PortalFan1000
Zeyrock
ethroptur
Immortal_Dragon
EnergyKnife
Jimexmore
Thriving Cheese
WilliamstheJohn
WJacobC
Secondkingstons
untrustedlife
Jiko
CoolGuyChris
NickTheNick
nziswat
Rorsten594
Armok: God of Blood
Raptorstorm
Juodvarnis
Oliveriver
MitochondriaBox
tklarenb
specialk2121
Mysterious_Calligrapher
PCaddict
Poisson
Nega1911
Albalrogue
~sciocont
Commander Keen
The Uteen
Pezzalis
US_of_Alaska
GamerXA
Xenopologist
Brown Spotted Kiwi
Tenebrarum
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
~sciocont
Overall Team Lead
~sciocont

Concept Race - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concept Race   Concept Race - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:05 am

Nice post: well written, interesting, and in the right thread. Hea.d over to the welcome section and introduce yourself.

OT- woah woah we woah Forummotion, changing up the GUI on us. Looks a lot nicer, and there's no useless emoticon hoard taking up a quarter of the page.
Back to top Go down
WJacobC
Outreach Team Lead
WJacobC

PostSubject: Re: Concept Race   Concept Race - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:26 am

Thank goodness for removing that emoticon wall. My iPad would lag to death trying to display all those gifs (pronounced 'gif' as in 'gift' 'jif' as in the peanut butter by the way).

On the other hand, great post secondkingstons! Welcome to Thrive

Fixed by ~sciocont.
Fixed by WJacobC

Last edited by WJacobC on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://WJacobC.com
WilliamstheJohn
Regular
WilliamstheJohn

PostSubject: Re: Concept Race   Concept Race - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 1:44 pm

Secondkingstons wrote:
Hello guys! This is a first post for me on this forums, however I have been stalking these forums for about two weeks after I head about this project. Being a fan of spore (and an overall Science Fiction fan) this project really hooked me on the first day. 

Anyways, I decided to write a short description on a species that Thrive inspired me to write about. Warning! I wrote quite the wall of text here, so please forgive me :lol:.
Spoiler:
I would've went more into detail with this species, but I felt lazy today. I'm not very smart when it comes to evolutionary stuff *still quite young, hehe*, so some of my ideas may seem a bit far-fetched to you geniuses out there. Oh and the Horkuran Divine Council is the ruling force of that section of the galaxy. I write some short stories about the Horkura. I also to a bit of drawing, but I don't think some of my works deserve to be in such a talented community. I just can't wait for the game to come out, and I admire and applaud to all those who have contributed to the project with the many interesting ideas, suggestions, and concepts!
Very nice!
Back to top Go down
WJacobC
Outreach Team Lead
WJacobC

PostSubject: Re: Concept Race   Concept Race - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 1:54 pm

~scio, you cheeky bugger We can't let this debate continue, it'll tear the team apart
Back to top Go down
Thriving Cheese
Art Team Lead
Thriving Cheese

PostSubject: Re: Concept Race   Concept Race - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:24 pm

WJacobC wrote:
~scio, you cheeky bugger ;)We can't let this debate continue, it'll tear the team apart
What debate?
Back to top Go down
http://thrive-game.deviantart.com/
WJacobC
Outreach Team Lead
WJacobC

PostSubject: Re: Concept Race   Concept Race - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:34 pm

The pronunciation of the Graphial Interchange Format of images. I say it's pronounced ''jif' as in the peanut butter, and ~scio says it's 'gif' as in 'gift'. The creator of the format says it's 'jif', but most pronounce it 'gif', so it's a fun, pointless little debate.
Back to top Go down
Jimexmore
Newcomer
Jimexmore

PostSubject: Re: Concept Race   Concept Race - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:08 pm

The Ponedon are Well for the lack of a better word,ship builders and engineers.They are short in stature stand only up to the waist of a tall human male They resemble earth's own Equus ferus caballus live in a solar system similar to Earth's.They have after being recognized to the galactic community Have built almost all of the bigger warships keeping
The biggest for them selves. Their pride and joy ,the Dinkalon super dreadnought, thus proving them capable engineers. The Ponedon Live in a Monarchy ruled by a queen and her advisers but have three classes of working beings;The "Ponedon of the land: farmers and most merchants they dissipate being the hardest class are still the lowest and are reminded of so; the "Ponedon of the sky o,El Gurta, are the self reliant class being able to seemingly walk on "clouds" and the fastest of all four Ponedon classes It is unknown how the El Gurta are able to walk on clouds but some speculate that their muscle and bone structure is lighter than others; the stongest and most tech reliant The "Ponedon of the Energy" or ,unidon, they are the glue and bones and tendons that hold this race together the relie on robotics to build their ships and weapons but such unidon are rare thats why it's costs so much to build a ship while not even having hands of sorts. 

Ponedon are when compared to the other galactic races almost harmless they rather bake
sweets and garden or play with friends instead of fighting or killing. They believe in the power of "friendship" a seemingly powerful field produced from all ponedon which powers the novablaster a weapon used on the Dinklon But they rather curl up with loved ones and friends.They view all species as friends they loved to be held and hugged the basically treated nice.

The Ponedon when fighting use a lot of treats if they can't passively the aggressor with sweets and being nice and kind they'll blow him up with "friendship" which is guaranteed to make the aggressor kinder if not Novacannon. It has become a joke to the Galactic Consul "if you see a ponedon running at you with a weapon,hug it" Because hugs make Ponedon forget what they were doing thus making them easier to fight (implying you'll want to fight it after you hug it)
Back to top Go down
EnergyKnife
Newcomer
EnergyKnife

PostSubject: Re: Concept Race   Concept Race - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 4:06 pm

I decided to have a little go at creating one of these concept species, called the Inox. There is a lot of text in the spoiler, so be wary. 

Inox:
Back to top Go down
WilliamstheJohn
Regular
WilliamstheJohn

PostSubject: Re: Concept Race   Concept Race - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 3:02 am

I like it! :D
Back to top Go down
EnergyKnife
Newcomer
EnergyKnife

PostSubject: Re: Concept Race   Concept Race - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:39 pm

Thanks WilliamstheJohn
Back to top Go down
Immortal_Dragon
Regular
Immortal_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Concept Race   Concept Race - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:50 pm

Okay, I think I have something.

Mirin:

Well, just made that up as I went along, hope it can shed some light on a new concept.

EDIT: Expanded for more details and changes

Last edited by Immortal_Dragon on Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EnergyKnife
Newcomer
EnergyKnife

PostSubject: Re: Concept Race   Concept Race - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 2:07 pm

Interesting, but why would the herd defend the old and injured members? They would not have anything to add to the herds well being, unlike the young.
Back to top Go down
Thriving Cheese
Art Team Lead
Thriving Cheese

PostSubject: Re: Concept Race   Concept Race - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 2:54 pm

EnergyKnife wrote:
Interesting, but why would the herd defend the old and injured members? They would not have anything to add to the herds well being, unlike the young.
Knowledge. "wise eldars"...
Back to top Go down
http://thrive-game.deviantart.com/
Immortal_Dragon
Regular
Immortal_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Concept Race   Concept Race - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:18 pm

To clarify, I meant only the injured and young, old ones can't keep up and are left high and dry.

I wrote that at around 11 at night so there are some details that are missing or need fixing.

And other animals take care of injured individuals when living in groups, so why not?
Back to top Go down
EnergyKnife
Newcomer
EnergyKnife

PostSubject: Re: Concept Race   Concept Race - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:52 pm

Usually, animals in the wild that are injured are expected to keep up with the others or die. I would think that injured members of your species would stay in the outer circle and ignore their injuries. Ones that are too injured to stay in the outer circle on earth are thought of as a liability and left behind. Also, to Thriving Cheese, having elders in a pre-tribal society will not add much intelligence since there is no quest for knowledge (or complex method of communication).
Back to top Go down
Immortal_Dragon
Regular
Immortal_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Concept Race   Concept Race - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:43 pm

Decided to turn this from a rather redundant post into a planetary challenge.

Haxon-5:

So hopefully this will spawn some discussion.
Back to top Go down
ethroptur
Newcomer
ethroptur

PostSubject: Re: Concept Race   Concept Race - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 2:22 pm

Hey guys, here's my own concept race! I have countless others, but for now, this one will do. This one isn't so much about considering if this species can exist in game, so much as it is about if we can have a race that doesn't live on a planet (like nomads), and the effect technology may have on the ecosystem.

Concept:
Back to top Go down
Jimexmore
Newcomer
Jimexmore

PostSubject: Re: Concept Race   Concept Race - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:42 pm

Jimexmore wrote:
CENSORED[/color]

THIS IS NOW A FANFIVTION THREAD..... Please enjoy

Hypothetical situation Ex.
Be the god-king of my species at war with the rest of the universe.While flying in enemy space one day a mystery shiny object floating in space, due to my species massive kleptomania my entire race goes crazy flying to the shiny object, when we first saw it we thought it was a planet or asteroid ,but it turned out to be
a huge planet sized Capital ship. you heard about this ship, the race who you bought it from said it was attack by a "virus" or something,You cautiously send a drone and overseer team to scan the "ship" for lifeforms
while you go and call up the rival empire telling them you found their flagship. Meanwhile on the "ship"
The scan teams search the hanger and halls before moving to the bridge, the science team finds a strange growth on the main computer take a few samples from it,the growth reacts but spitting out spores.
Meanwhile it the Kpelton Fleet.the ship is firing organic weapons at the fleet the race the ship belongs to has arrived then ran away. You see you entire race getting curbstomped by a single ship the last thing you see it a huge pod flying and being impaled by a small creature. You wake up.
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Concept Race   Concept Race - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:31 am

No, this is not a fanfivtion thread. This thread is for posting concept races based off of the game. What you just wrote is more of an unrelated story of another hivemind/virus reference.

EDIT: I suggest you use our Reddit page here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/thrive/

for fanfiction, but these development forums are not the place.
Back to top Go down
Jimexmore
Newcomer
Jimexmore

PostSubject: Re: Concept Race   Concept Race - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:58 am

NickTheNick wrote:
No, this is not a fanfivtion thread. This thread is for posting concept races based off of the game. What you just wrote is more of an unrelated story of another hivemind/virus reference.

EDIT: I suggest you use our Reddit page here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/thrive/

for fanfiction, but these development forums are not the place.
Do you even? AAhaha I can't
I tried:
No don't make me do it
Please no:
Am sorry for that outburst..so can we get back to science now?
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Concept Race   Concept Race - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:02 am

Jimexmore, that is very off-topic and please reserve it for someplace else than this thread or this forum.
Back to top Go down
Jimexmore
Newcomer
Jimexmore

PostSubject: Re: Concept Race   Concept Race - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 4:15 am

NickTheNick wrote:
Jimexmore, that is very off-topic and please reserve it for someplace else than this thread or this forum.
am sorry it's late here and am seeing things I'll behave
Back to top Go down
Immortal_Dragon
Regular
Immortal_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Concept Race   Concept Race - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:52 am

Immortal_Dragon wrote:

Haxon-5:

Posted this planetary challenge earlier, I think it is an interesting concept.
Back to top Go down
Jiko
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Concept Race   Concept Race - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:08 am

M-Rokas
Spoiler:

Yojilee
Spoiler:

Drawing of a Yojilee, faction Wazig
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zeyrock
Newcomer
Zeyrock

PostSubject: What do you think of the race I mad up? (On Wikia)   Concept Race - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:38 am

The Annunaki Confederacy

The Annunaki (Ah-Nu-Nah-Kye), is a sentient race of multi-color reptilians. They amass in a confederacy, as their race is spread amongst several planets. Holding no actual flag, they only use their tribal marking. The Annunaki or Anu'Na'Ky are known for their war-monger mentality, and nationalist view. The Annunaki take offence to all other ' lesser ' races, as they see them being inferior. The Annunaki have been around for millions of years occupying a large chunk of time. Although primative for the majority of this time, an technological revolution cast the Annunaki to spread their dust across the stars to form the Confederacy.
History

The Annunaki, have relatively been around for 11.7 million years. Having been primative for nearly 8.3 million years, they have thrust themselves into a technogical revolution. The Annunaki resemble the human with reproductive organs, and appendages. But are more masculine, and are of average height of seven feet.

Early Evolution Era: The Annunaki, were at first a peace-faring group of sentient beings. Armed with stone, and stick they conquered the land, and sea. Having been around for nearly eight-million years, they became thirsty in the quest of knowledge. The Annunaki discovered fire, irrigation, trading, and war. With these skills they would throw themselves deeper into technological advancment to a brighter future.

Tribal Era: The Annunaki, didn't advance much during this stage. Drawn into a large war between Annunaki tribes, killing was a large event. Nearly twenty-one million Annunaki died off from the tribal warfare. Almost killing off the majority of the species. Still through the struggle advancment found its way. Although as technology advanced, so did warfare.

Anu'Ky Renissiance Era: The city of Anu'Ky, now capital of the planet. During the periods in which the Annunaki began to develop a future involved with deeper knowledge. And so they began to advance in weaponry as well as wits. During this period firing projectiles were discovered, and were used to kill-off in greater mass. Though armor became useless the Annunaki made up for this with producing even more projectile-weaponry.

Early-Modern Era: A great divide took place during this era. The nations of the planet Aschuni, was divided into different powers. They clashed like battering-rams, killing relatively the estimated amount of forty-five million Annunaki.

Annunaki Unification Era: Finally unified the Annunaki, were able to focus on expansion, and technological advancment. Still as they think they're alone in the Galaxy they continue to explore, and develop Warships. The Annunaki are a race of warfare, and will continue to be as so.

The Confederacy

The Government, of the Annunaki is a collective Confederacy in which planets of the Annunaki are united. Under the Tribal Marking of the Anu'Ky tribe. The Government consist of the ' Anu'Ky'Zelus ' or in the human language of english its translated as Emperor. The Annunaki operates as a Empire, but calls itself a collective Confederacy. The Confederacy and its planets have a set group of politicians aswell. The planets each have a  ' representative ' or as the Annunaki refer to it as ' Anu'Ky'Zul ' or in human english terms its translated into Lord or Master.
The Social Structure

The, Annunaki are divided into three social levels in the grand hierarchy. They are seperated by their capability, and their certain power and strength. The first is the ' Anu'Ky'Sol ' or refering to as inferior. The second ' Anu'Ky'Sul ' refering to as the superior. And last is the ' Anu'Ky'Sel ' refering to them as the Lords, and Masters of the Annunaki.
Foriegn Relations & Military

The Annunaki Military is divided into several branches. The first and most prominent is theThe Anu'Ky Aeronautical Expansionary Force. The Second the The Anu'Ky Land Expansionary Force, and the third consisting of the The Anu'Ky Aerospace Defence Force. Inside these three branches consist of regiments, divisions, and Special Operations units. Each of these branches are responsible for training, supply, and nurishing the soldiers they hold. While being ready to lay down their lives for the Annunaki Confederacy.

The Annunaki, are short-team isolationist, that believe heavily in xenephobism. Committed to better their people, they're worried for them as-well. Not as much as they Annunaki will not fight, but more-so they might fight exactly too much. This is why their more leaning to the ' warmonger ' choices.

Current Number Of Anu'Ky Military Forces: 37,843,075 Annunaki

Current Number Of Anu'Ky Aeronautical Assets: 11,782 Annunaki Ships

The Annunaki Military:

The Annunaki Military is a large grouping of hand selected Annunaki that from birth are trained in the ways of soldiering, and discipline. They are threatened with the loss of their home, and people. Taught to have no emotion, no remorse, and only fight. These machines are bred for combat and are only made to do so. Rarely will you hear of a " Retired Soldier ".  They are to die in battle to do a honor, and to win a battle they will consume large amounts of food afterwards to appease to their culture.  The Annunaki believe in honor, zealotry, and the strong trust in warfare.

The Anu'Ky Land Expansionary Force

The Anu'Ky Land Expansionary Force, used for land combat and are used to occupy foriegn worlds. Consists of hand-picked soldiers from their hatcheries, they are directly sent to a training moon or world. Most zealots are usually armed with hand held weaponry, rarely will you see the Land Force using vehicles as they prefer the shroud of the enviroment. But if they're seen using a vehicle, or mechanized unit it most likely is the symbol of a large battle, and or war becoming enplaced.

The Anu'Ky Aeronautical Expansionary Force

The Anu'Ky Aeronautical Expansionary Force, is basically the " Space-fleet " of the Confederacy. Along with being hand-picked and severely trained, they are also some of the most intelligent beings in the Annunaki Confederacy. Controling the larger-disproportionate amount of the Annunaki budget, and focus. They are also the strongest branch and are most likely always to be the first seen in combat.

From ground support, to aeronautical combat they literally do it all. Nothing prevents them from soaring greatly and proudly in the name of the Annunaki. They defend and provide for the Annunaki Confederacy. They are the symbol of war, and the symbol for a brighter future for the Annunaki.

Armed to the brim, with weaponry and well funded. They are a force to be reckoned with, and will fight as if it is their last.

The Anu'Ky Aerospace Defence Force

The least favored branch of the Annunaki Military, it is although well-armed and funded.  Its primary use is occupying the Aerospace in the atmosphere of planets. Usually this branch is used to train Aeronautical pilots but it is also used in the aerial defence of planets. Although they cannot reach the stars as its sister branch can. It is the last line of defence if a Annunaki planet is invaded.
Territory & Planets

The Annunaki Confederation Star-System(s):

The Anu'Xelivor Star System

The Annunaki Confederation Planet(s):

Anu'Aschuni (Home-World)
   Anu'Yerav
   Anu'Protus
   Anu'Qwe
   Anu'Fen
   Anu'Nobir

The Annunaki Confederation Population & Province(s): (Overall Population): 4,697,825,000

Anu'Aschuni: (1,500,910,000)

Naucratis (1,210,000,000)
   Pikaut (90,500,000)
   Tjafenet (90,000,000)
   Hatweret (70,430,000)
   Taremu (30,980,000)

Anu'Yerav: (273,430,000)

Dehenet (140,000,000)
   Hebenu (90,430,000)
   Khnum (43,000,000)

Anu'Protus: (30,000,000)

Akhetaten (23,000,000)
   Meir (17,000,000)

Anu'Qwe: (2,852,000,000)

Zawty (1,600,000,000)
   Apu (500,000,000)
   Geptu (240,000,000)
   Nubt (235,000,000)
   Gesa (190,000,000)
   Waset (40,000,000)
   Iunyt (27,000,000)
   Nekheb (13,000,000)
   Behdet (7,000,000)

Anu'Fen: (14,500,000)

Abu (10,000,000)
   Pilak (4,500,000)

Anu'Nobir: (12,485,000)

Talmis (6,000,000)
   Nabta (4,300,000)
   Qustul (1,200,000)
   Buhen (985,000)

Space Stations:

Yusani Orbital Trade-Platform
   Asiir Military Space Station
   Akludeen Military Space Station
   Yotaris Military Space Station
   Gusius Trade Space Station
   Bah'Fute Scientific Research Station
   Nabateer Incladeen Repair Station
   Obtaris Repair Station
   Obtaris IV Repair Station
   Mentorien Repair Station

Military Hierarchy:

The military hierarchy, is not as a ranking system but more-so a system based on experience. The Annunaki believe any warrior thats serves his call are eligible to be promoted. Therefor you could have been one of the best warriors in the Annunaki Confederacy, but if you haven't met the service-time requirement you would not be promoted. But this does not work for specialized divisions as they are usually consistent of honors for warriors.

Hierachy:

Warrior Blood
   Warrior Initiate
   Warrior
   Warrior Veteran
   Zealot
   Zealot Veteran
   Zealot Master
   Master Of Zealotry
   Field-Seer
   War-Scarred Master
   Warp-Master Initiate
   Adept Warp-Master
   Phoenix Warp-Master
   High Templar
   Archon
   Master Archon
   Immortal Archon
   Lord-Archon Of Anu'

Infrastucture:

Science and Technology: Secondary to the idea of Warfare, comes the Annunakis' ordeal on technology. They believe that technological advancment is important for a empire to prosper. From exploring new worlds, to forging new technologies. The Annunaki spend the secondary most spending on funding the Technological Advancments of their iron-forged Confederacy.

Transportation: The Annunaki, also produced large amounts of self-transportation vehicles used to transport a large quantity of the Annunaki population from location to location.  Also the traditional walking is also favored due to that the Annunaki prefer not to look as some of its human counterparts with a large number of allocated fats that cause overweight and swelling of the body.

Energy: The Annunaki prefer harvesting energy from the sun, as they have large robotic-ships that will sit literally around the sun, and collect energy. Their alternative source of energy is the use of Natural Gases, and Biomass Fuels.

Education: The Annunaki support free education, and often grant government-permits to those who deserve it. The Annunaki find it the more education you provide, the larger chances a genius will be hatched.

Health: The average Annunaki is actually healthy, as it is rarely that they have come across life-threatening diseases. As though there have been accounts where Annunaki display ' zombie ' like behavior where they cannot tell from friend or foe, and are only wanting to eat. As though they do not canibalize the nearest target, they do randomly attack if they have the sickness. Although the Annunaki have rarely been infected by this, and are usually living long lives. Supporting free healthcare, Empire-wide it keeps the Annunaki at ease knowing they have the ability to see medical-servants to no cost.
Demographics

Language: The Annunaki start all their sentences with " Anu " joined by certain grammatical symbols, they are widely described as the Galaxies hardest language to learn, and is even harder to translate. Though it is possible, the Annunaki prefer to keep their sacred language " Local ".

Religion: The Annunaki, are strong believers in Spiritualism. Spiritualism consists of the beliefs of self-enlightenment, astral projection, and lucid dreaming. The belief that after-death you reach a conscious realm that pro-creates a reality forged on how you lived your life in the non-spiritual plain. There is no single god, but only those on levels of known conciousness who have been taught or have achieved total conciousness.

Family Structure:  The Annunaki believe that the sacred bond between a mother and father is very needing. After being hatched the Annunaki hatchlings will spring into adulthood in a months wait. As the Annunaki evolution caused them to evolve to vastly produce in short time. Not-only allowing them to live as long as up to on record 379 years. The Annunaki are very cultural beings, and believe a family should be bonded together and should it never be severed.

Health: The Annunaki, believe good health leads to a good life. Not only vast break throughs in science, but the pure fact that the Confederacy can allocate a huge plethora of medicinal elements/compounds from its numbers of planets. The Annunaki provide good health-care, and the oldest Annunaki that lived was 476 years old.

Ethnic Groups: Every planet has their own ethnic groups quite literally. Although only few of them are radical to the point to draw civil war or try to take over a Annunaki planet. Though one group called the " Chosen Ones " believe in a newly emerged god in the Anu'Ky'Polytheism called " Astuir " God Of The Void. They believe he created the universe in his pure image. Although they've been reportedly attacking Annunaki Defence Forces, while Anu'Ky'Polytheism and Anu'Ky'Spiritualism are basically the same thing; only one is reiterated to fit today's society. There has been reports of Ethnics groups clashing in the streets of cities over ' Which Religion Is Better '. Although the Annunaki Confederacy does not officially proclaim any religion a state-wide issue, they would prefer to remain nuetral in Ethnic clashes.
Culture

Popular Media: The main sources of media in the Annunaki, are expressed through freedom of speech. Although some Annunaki populist have been accounted for as ' missing '. After broadcasting what the Confederacy classifies as taboo. Although most were ' ex-criminals ' that dislike the Confederacy for their punishment. Here is a census of the main sources of media in the Annunaki Confederacy.

Media Type Annunaki Viewers:
Paperback Reports 1,500,000 - 2,000,000
Phone Broadcast 2,000,000 - 2,500,000
Television Broadcast 4,500,000 - 5,500,000
Internet Advertisment 20,000,000 - 35,000,000
Propaganda-Balloons 500,000,000 - 700,000,000
Astral-Projection Manipulation 10,000,000,000 - 11,500,000,000

Literature, Philosophy, and the Arts: These are key to the Annunaki, as they are very relative to rely to when it comes to culture. Though rarely has much information ever been allocated to describe the Annunaki Literature, Philosophy and Arts. But though it is advanced, the Annunaki prefer to keep this a secret only the true Annunaki will know.

Food: Enjoying a large variety of foods, and the population enjoying such. Whole planets devouted to only producing edible goods. The Annunaki never have a dull moment in the food-world. Well fed, and well homed. The food service in the Annunaki Confederacy is great.

Sports: The Annunaki, are interested in few sports and more-so in knowledge. Though about 30% of the Annunaki population around the Confederacy participate or watch sports. Like the American Football, the Annunaki have the game of " Asuxel " which resembles the human sport of rough play greatly.
Economy

Income & Annunaki Development: The Annunaki believe that one should be picked from hatching for a specific job. Usually the main branches are Domestic, Foriegn, and Defence. Though income of the Annunaki is rather high due to the vast number of jobs, and open job-market.

Exports: The Annunaki, pride themselves with their exports and their large income which accounts for nearly 33% of the Annunaki economy. The MAJOR exports are listed below:

Refined Ores
   Natural Gases
   Biofuels
   Weaponry
   Munitions
   Foodstuffs
   Military-Grade Aeronautical Ships
   Military-Grade Technology
   Technology
   Building Materials
   Consumer Goods
   Packaged Chemicals
   Mass-Produced Goods
   Land Vehicles (Cars)
   Gems/Diamonds/Gold
   Handheld Devices
   Scientific-Grade Aeronautical Ships

The Annunaki

There are many stories, tales, and beliefs of how the Annunaki got here. But the most prominent is the belief of cell-evolution into sentient life. Billions of years ago, an asteroid crashed into the waters of Aschuni fragments everywhere. One cell Annukis Sentiec Obtaris was determined to grow. From there evolution took its process, from a tiny cell into a algae grazing fish. And from there into a homogenous land lizard. From there they were hunted by more predatorial creatures. They developed the taste for defense, so in time they evolved. From a land-walking-lizard into a intelligent evolved inventing-faring species. They had overtime developed strong arm, and leg muscles. Natural abdominals and a strong kneck. They were walking tanks of their time, nothing could kill the Annunaki without having a good fight first. After a few billion years, they learned about athletics and endurance. The ability to run for allongated periods of time, and the ability to jump around 7 - 8 feet in the air. Being the largest apex predator (Skill wise), and the most intelligent. Nothing on the planet could defeat its intelligence, and pure strength.

Confederal Economic Stocks:

One Aku'I = 15 USD

The Aku'I is backed by gold, and Aku'Is' aren't allowed to be produced if there isn't gold in confederal hold. Once in hold the Aku'I Credit will be added to the Credit Pad.
Investment Choices:

ACMO (Annunaki Confederal Military Ordnance) = 150,000,000,000 Aku'I Networth

ChelSaurus (Food Producer) = 1,176,000,000 Aku'I Networth

Smuflor (Materials & Structure Fabrication) = 1,013,000,0000 Aku'I Networth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concept Race   Concept Race - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Concept Race
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next