Thrive Game Development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thrive Game Development

Development of the evolution game Thrive.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome new and returning members!
If you're new, read around a bit before you post: the odds are we've already covered your suggestion.
If you want to join the development team, sign up and tell us why.
ADMIN is pleased to note that this marquee has finally been updated.
ADMIN reminds you that the Devblog is REQUIRED reading.
Currently: The Microbe Stage GUI is under heavy development
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
Website
/r/thrive
GitHub
FAQs
Wiki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1675 registered users
The newest registered user is dejo123

Our users have posted a total of 30851 messages in 1411 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 443 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:41 pm
Latest topics
» THIS FORUM IS NOW OBSOLETE
Devblog #4: Music, Art, Wikis, Chat and more Emptyby NickTheNick Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:26 pm

» To all the people who come here looking for thrive.
Devblog #4: Music, Art, Wikis, Chat and more Emptyby NickTheNick Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:22 pm

» Build Error Code::Blocks / CMake
Devblog #4: Music, Art, Wikis, Chat and more Emptyby crovea Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:28 pm

» Hello! I can translate in japanese
Devblog #4: Music, Art, Wikis, Chat and more Emptyby tjwhale Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:23 pm

» On Leave (Offline thread)
Devblog #4: Music, Art, Wikis, Chat and more Emptyby NickTheNick Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:20 am

» Devblog #14: A Brave New Forum
Devblog #4: Music, Art, Wikis, Chat and more Emptyby NickTheNick Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:49 am

» Application for Programmer
Devblog #4: Music, Art, Wikis, Chat and more Emptyby crovea Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:14 am

» Re-Reapplication
Devblog #4: Music, Art, Wikis, Chat and more Emptyby The Creator Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:57 pm

» Application (programming)
Devblog #4: Music, Art, Wikis, Chat and more Emptyby crovea Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:00 am

» Achieving Sapience
Devblog #4: Music, Art, Wikis, Chat and more Emptyby MitochondriaBox Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:03 pm

» Microbe Stage GDD
Devblog #4: Music, Art, Wikis, Chat and more Emptyby tjwhale Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:44 pm

» Application for Programmer/ Theorist
Devblog #4: Music, Art, Wikis, Chat and more Emptyby tjwhale Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:56 am

» Application for a 3D Modeler.
Devblog #4: Music, Art, Wikis, Chat and more Emptyby Kaiju4u Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:16 am

» Presentation
Devblog #4: Music, Art, Wikis, Chat and more Emptyby Othithu Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:38 am

» Application of Sorts
Devblog #4: Music, Art, Wikis, Chat and more Emptyby crovea Sun May 31, 2015 5:06 pm

» want to contribute
Devblog #4: Music, Art, Wikis, Chat and more Emptyby Renzope Sun May 31, 2015 12:58 pm

» Music List Thread (Post New Themes Here)
Devblog #4: Music, Art, Wikis, Chat and more Emptyby Oliveriver Thu May 28, 2015 1:06 pm

» Application: English-Spanish translator
Devblog #4: Music, Art, Wikis, Chat and more Emptyby Renzope Tue May 26, 2015 1:53 pm

» Want to be promoter or project manager
Devblog #4: Music, Art, Wikis, Chat and more Emptyby TheBudderBros Sun May 24, 2015 9:00 pm

» A new round of Forum Revamps!
Devblog #4: Music, Art, Wikis, Chat and more Emptyby Oliveriver Wed May 20, 2015 11:32 am

Devblog #4: Music, Art, Wikis, Chat and more

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~sciocont
Overall Team Lead
~sciocont

Devblog #4: Music, Art, Wikis, Chat and more Empty
PostDevblog #4: Music, Art, Wikis, Chat and more

You may have noticed that our site has gone under a few changes since the last devblog. We have an official frontpage now, which contains our very own IRC channel. I set up the widget, fireballs619 set up the channel, and Mibbit is providing the chat. Also, I've done a bit with the look of our site. I'm a busy man, but I will take care of:
- smaller thread logos
- new rg logo
soon enough.

On another note, xenopologist has set us up a nice Wiki to keep things organized on. I think it's a great idea, and I've already put up the current OE concept. Great work to Xenopologist and fireballs 619.

If you've been hanging around the tail end of our forums, you may have noticed a sudden spike in activity. Lots has been going down concerning music, sound effects, ambience, concept art, and the general feel we want it to all bring out. Our new member Gotrol has put up some very impressive concept art, and quite a few members are currently collaborating on music. Way to go everybody!

So, kind of a short devblog, but a much needed one.

scio OUT!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Devblog #4: Music, Art, Wikis, Chat and more :: Comments

Tenebrarum
Re: Devblog #4: Music, Art, Wikis, Chat and more
Post Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:00 pm by Tenebrarum
First dev blog since my return. ^^

I was a little surprised not to see anything on Alaska's AMAZING work with strat. mode though.
Commander Keen
Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:18 am by Commander Keen
Great, the wiki is up! Where should we join? The wiki links to this forum, but there isn't a thread or anything for it. Many pages on the site look odd or plain wrong.

I also expected Alaska's great conceptual work, mainly on the research tree.
Gotrol
Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:21 pm by Gotrol
Yay an update, but!

Can we have a word on coding? pliz? we likes code!
The Uteen
Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:57 pm by The Uteen
Gotrol wrote:
Yay an update, but!

Can we have a word on coding? pliz? we likes code!
No word about current progress from Bashi, yet, according to the offline thread.

~sciocont
Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:03 pm by ~sciocont
It's good that Alaska's doing great things for strategy mode. But i usually stay away from Strat mode- it's really his baby. If really important things are happening, he knows he can put up a devblog about it.
Invader
Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:42 pm by Invader
Posting to show I read it. The Wiki's good, but isn't it a little... early? I mean, we don't even know what happened to our one coder. o.0 (Don't mean to insult anyone. Sorry if I did.)
Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:47 pm by Xenopologist
Commander Keen wrote:
Great, the wiki is up! Where should we join? The wiki links to this forum, but there isn't a thread or anything for it. Many pages on the site look odd or plain wrong.

I also expected Alaska's great conceptual work, mainly on the research tree.

The wiki does have a thread under "Other". As for joining, I will be posting some details soon. Basically, scio, fireballs or I will need an email address from everyone who wants to join so that we can invite you. Then we can get productive!
~sciocont
Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:29 pm by ~sciocont
InvaderZim wrote:
Posting to show I read it. The Wiki's good, but isn't it a little... early? I mean, we don't even know what happened to our one coder. o.0 (Don't mean to insult anyone. Sorry if I did.)
He's a busy man
Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:00 pm by Noitulove
Alright, we've made some progress!
Invader
Post Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:06 pm by Invader
~sciocont wrote:
InvaderZim wrote:
He's a busy man

'Tis true.

Devblog #4: Music, Art, Wikis, Chat and more

Page 1 of 1