Thrive Game Development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thrive Game Development

Development of the evolution game Thrive.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome new and returning members!
If you're new, read around a bit before you post: the odds are we've already covered your suggestion.
If you want to join the development team, sign up and tell us why.
ADMIN is pleased to note that this marquee has finally been updated.
ADMIN reminds you that the Devblog is REQUIRED reading.
Currently: The Microbe Stage GUI is under heavy development
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
Website
/r/thrive
GitHub
FAQs
Wiki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1675 registered users
The newest registered user is dejo123

Our users have posted a total of 30851 messages in 1411 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 443 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:41 pm
Latest topics
» THIS FORUM IS NOW OBSOLETE
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 Emptyby NickTheNick Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:26 pm

» To all the people who come here looking for thrive.
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 Emptyby NickTheNick Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:22 pm

» Build Error Code::Blocks / CMake
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 Emptyby crovea Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:28 pm

» Hello! I can translate in japanese
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 Emptyby tjwhale Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:23 pm

» On Leave (Offline thread)
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 Emptyby NickTheNick Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:20 am

» Devblog #14: A Brave New Forum
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 Emptyby NickTheNick Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:49 am

» Application for Programmer
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 Emptyby crovea Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:14 am

» Re-Reapplication
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 Emptyby The Creator Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:57 pm

» Application (programming)
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 Emptyby crovea Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:00 am

» Achieving Sapience
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 Emptyby MitochondriaBox Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:03 pm

» Microbe Stage GDD
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 Emptyby tjwhale Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:44 pm

» Application for Programmer/ Theorist
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 Emptyby tjwhale Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:56 am

» Application for a 3D Modeler.
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 Emptyby Kaiju4u Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:16 am

» Presentation
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 Emptyby Othithu Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:38 am

» Application of Sorts
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 Emptyby crovea Sun May 31, 2015 5:06 pm

» want to contribute
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 Emptyby Renzope Sun May 31, 2015 12:58 pm

» Music List Thread (Post New Themes Here)
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 Emptyby Oliveriver Thu May 28, 2015 1:06 pm

» Application: English-Spanish translator
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 Emptyby Renzope Tue May 26, 2015 1:53 pm

» Want to be promoter or project manager
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 Emptyby TheBudderBros Sun May 24, 2015 9:00 pm

» A new round of Forum Revamps!
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 Emptyby Oliveriver Wed May 20, 2015 11:32 am

Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread

Go down 
+93
JoseAAV
Disastericks
Secondkingstons
EnergyKnife
Aiosian_Doctor_Xenox
Jimexmore
Grimm Reaper
Atrox
Xazo-Tak
HariboTer
Naevius
jay sheddan
Im a Peanut
Tritium
Tarpy
Narnobie123
Gawbad
Nimbal
Thriving Cheese
WJacobC
FunnyGames
PerfectOrganismil
TheSmart_1
Dilophoraptor
untrustedlife
BioMike
energypro
RodGame
protoast
Cobalt58
jman12351
Sundu
ExtraSolar
Dumb_person69
spacetime_dinosaur
Oliveriver
Calfeggs
NikolaAnicic007
MitochondriaBox
Tré Wisemen
SmartGenius
ComradeDoc
THRIVE
thrivepedia
beachbum111111
WilliamstheJohn
ingaborgasaurus
Raptorstorm
alduin2013
decelis93
Noone
gvd72
Jopetsu
Daniferrito
M3rox
Rorsten594
roadkillguy
Silver Sterling
Carnifex
Seregon
PREDAL1ENWARRIOR
GamerXA
Brennus
nziswat
PHILmg
NickTheNick
wwewar
ethroptur
Orygandian2
penumbra espinosa
Pezzalis
zippybomb
jmc-24
Holomanga
MeowMan1
Kraeken
Crimsonspawn
Hegataro
Theusfilipe
PTFace
Doggit
Sgt. Lost Time
US_of_Alaska
Admiral Van Tromp
ido66667
D4RK_VOID
bill2505
Dr_Chillgood
Tenebrarum
Army-Lion
Mysterious_Calligrapher
~sciocont
The Uteen
97 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Uteen
Sandbox Team Lead
The Uteen

Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 11:49 am

Word, Pages, Powerpoint, Keynote… I don't think there are many programs solely for that purpose.
There might have been one in Textease Studio, but the last time I used that would have been in primary school.

I think we planned to finalise the current part of the tech tree before extending it.
Back to top Go down
Seregon
Regular

Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 12:41 pm

I used yEd for flow charts and the like (plenty of examples in the compound system thread). It takes a bit of getting used to, but is fairly powerful in the end.
Back to top Go down
gvd72
Newcomer
gvd72

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:00 pm

The Uteen wrote:
So... We don't seem to have a thread for general forum bugs, so I thought I'd create one. In case anyone hasn't realised, this thread is for forum bugs or questions that don't really need a whole thread, but could use fixing.

Now, this will be quite contradictory, but the reason I made this thread was because I noticed a forum bug that didn't need a thread making over it...

The locked topic image appears to be broken.

See? Didn't really deserve its own thread. That's precisely why I had to make this thread.

ADMIN, my humblest apologies for making such a big deal over one minor bug, but I can now guarantee it won't happen again. Also, please fix please.

I had an idea for space. What if, for a closer look or for fun, you could beam down? Maybe you need a suit or something. Then, you can do what on the planet's surface. Sort of like the hologram mode on Spore, but you can jump, swim, or attack. But, you might need to buy a special suit later in the game.
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:23 pm

Thanks for the suggestions. Seregon, I will be sure to check out the link you gave, because i always really liked your flow charts on the compound systems thread.
Back to top Go down
Daniferrito
Experienced
Daniferrito

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:17 am

gvd72 wrote:
I had an idea for space. What if, for a closer look or for fun, you could beam down? Maybe you need a suit or something. Then, you can do what on the planet's surface. Sort of like the hologram mode on Spore, but you can jump, swim, or attack. But, you might need to buy a special suit later in the game.

When you get the rts controls, you dont lose the hability to go back into creature mode. At any time you can explore any planet on foot. Or you could never leave creature mode and leave your race to be controled by AI. So this is alredy in, but easyer than you said
Back to top Go down
Noone
Newcomer

PostSubject: ........   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:50 am

is newcomer one of special acess?
if is, i then can't post new threads even with speciall acess!
can you fix that?
Back to top Go down
The Uteen
Sandbox Team Lead
The Uteen

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:05 pm

dimasciene wrote:
is newcomer one of special acess?
if is, i then can't post new threads even with speciall acess!
can you fix that?

‘Newcomer’ is the title you get when you first join. Once you've made enough posts, you get the title of ‘Regular’.

The reason you are unable to post new threads is just because you haven't made many posts yet. Once you have enough posts, you should be able to post. This is just a normal anti-spam measure.

I think this frequently-asked question really ought to be added to the OP of the FAQ, along with exactly how many posts it takes to be able to make new threads - as far as I know, there is nothing to inform new members that this is normal. Scio, you have recieved a new mission objective!
Back to top Go down
Noone
Newcomer

PostSubject: re:uteen answer   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:12 am

okay...
it's beacuse i noticed to i did get newcomer rank only when i made 20 posts.
Back to top Go down
decelis93
Newcomer
decelis93

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:12 pm

Hi all! I want to ask you about the God mode, I did read something about some artifact that you use to become a god, and you can travel where you want and do what you want... And then I read something that says the god mode is just a bunch of tools and stuff that you can unlock and use... I don't know what is the actual thing that you are going to put in the game so, could you please tell me what it is???
Back to top Go down
The Uteen
Sandbox Team Lead
The Uteen

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:52 pm

decelis93 wrote:
Hi all! I want to ask you about the God mode, I did read something about some artifact that you use to become a god, and you can travel where you want and do what you want... And then I read something that says the god mode is just a bunch of tools and stuff that you can unlock and use... I don't know what is the actual thing that you are going to put in the game so, could you please tell me what it is???

Our original idea was to have four modes: Organism mode, in which you control your organism; Strategy/RTS mode, in which you control a group of organisms/country; Observer mode, in which you just watch, and have a variety of camera tools/filters; and God mode, unlocked though ascension, in which you watch and have god tools, with which you can create, destroy, and change things as you like.

However, we noticed Observer mode and God mode were both very similar, just having different types of tools - having one Observer mode, in which you could have camera tools and god tools would be a lot simpler. We also thought it would be preferable if, when you unlocked the god tools though ascension, they would be available in every mode, not just an observer mode equivalent. And so, we got rid of God mode entirely, and made the god tools available in every other mode.
Back to top Go down
decelis93
Newcomer
decelis93

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:17 pm

Spoiler:

I think i got it...

So, you "end the game" (You really don't end it, you just ascend and stuff, the game never ends), and you unlock the god tools, Am I right?

Well, this is one of the thing that got me very entusiasmated with this game, the RP possibilities are enddless!!
Back to top Go down
The Uteen
Sandbox Team Lead
The Uteen

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:03 pm

Precisely.
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 7:02 pm

To what extent is the terrain and the map and the world interactive with the player/organism. Is the terrain destructible? Will water simply be textured, animated polygons for visual effect or can it be dynamically interacted with?

Also, regarding the attacking system, will it be a hit and miss attack system like in Jedi Knight and Mount & Blade and Elder Scrolls games, or will it be a selective attack system like in most other games?
Back to top Go down
Daniferrito
Experienced
Daniferrito

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:10 pm

NickTheNick wrote:
To what extent is the terrain and the map and the world interactive with the player/organism. Is the terrain destructible? Will water simply be textured, animated polygons for visual effect or can it be dynamically interacted with?

Water from oceans NEEDS to be just a level, and varying depending to waves, tides and anything related.
Water at rivers, lakes, and so on could be potentially simulated, as they did in from dust, but I would put that quite low in the priority list.

About destruction, i believe that the planet surface could be modified, and depending on how well we code the objects over the planet they could be destroyed/damaged along the surface.
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:18 pm

Ok, because of course a major concern throughout the game is identifying to the computer what is water and what isn't. For multicellular to awakening stage, the organisms must consume water. Sentience onwards, there might be aquatic TO's, like boats, that have certain parameters for movement within water.

Also, to what extent would terrain be dynamic, regarding the fact that tectonics will be simulated?
Back to top Go down
Daniferrito
Experienced
Daniferrito

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:39 pm

Terrain can change more-or-less easily as long as for every possible possition in the planet's surface there is only one level of ground (That means no caves unless they are coded specifically.) It will have a similar look of the terrain in Wow (caves in Wow are actually like buildings sticked to the floor). If you can programm something that resembres tectonic movement, you could just increase the height in some places and decrease the height in others.

For determining where water is located, we would first need to know how water is placed. The easiest part would be the seas, as if we just say that from this heigh (to the center of the planet) everithing is water downwards until you find terrain. For rivers and lakes, you first need to have a way of placing rivers and lakes, and if you add dynamic terrain over that, you would need to simulate the real rivers (wich means fluid simulation) or recalculate the river's path and change all the river instantly.

Then if you want to know whether the water is drinkable or not (like earth's water salinity or contamined rivers or water sources) it gets much more difficult.
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:33 pm

Ahh ok. Thanks for the feedback.
Back to top Go down
Seregon
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:49 am

Regarding dynamic terrain, this is something we could definately do at a large scale (think meteor craters), but would be really difficult at lower scales due to the lack of resolution. At best, our surface polygons will be around 1m2, though they'll probably need to be larger. That makes any small scale terrain modification rather ugly.

What we probably can do is allow simple modifications like leveling the area underneath a building. As mentioned before, caves are difficult, they may be a nice challenge to implement at some point, but I wouldn't expect much atm. A very good example of what we *might* (see below) be able to achieve, is Wurm Online (example vid).

Given the number of planets we aim to have eventually, and their size, it'll be pretty much impossible for us to store the terrain of any one planet, hence some of the limitations above. The only feasible way of deforming the terrain is this:
- we store the unaltered planet as a random seed, the initial terrain is generated procedurally from this seed, and nothing else. That gives us as much detail as we want for a single number (4 bytes or so). We're still limited to a certain level of detail by cpu power, as generating a planet will be relatively expensive. Additionally, we'll have to store atleast some of the detailed mesh in RAM once generated.
- Any changes to the terrain are added to the seed as changelogs (I forget the proper name), which are applied to the mesh, in order, after generation. So for example, an asteroid crater would be stored as (time = 500'000 years, location = 5deg E, 20deg N, modification = crater-large-1), where crater-large-1 is either a predefined crater mesh, or possible a procedural seed for generating one.

The more changes we make to the mesh in this way, the more information we have to store (insignificant), and the more processing we have to do to generate the mesh from that information (very significant), so we need to keep them to a minimum. A cratered moon like ours (with several hundred craters), would be doable, a player customised city (think minecraft), would be very difficult.

Plate tectonics would also be interesting, as they're basically a lot of very small changes applied one after the other, so unless we can find a more efficient way of storing (and generating from) that data, I'm not sure thats feasible either.
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:13 am

So how will the memory regarding all of the buildings and cities is post-sentience be stored on the CPU? If a player build a certain building, say a barracks, on the planet and then zooms out to visit another planet, and then comes back to the original planet, the barracks should still be where he built it. Or, once individual buildings coalesce into cities, the cities should at least stay in the same location on the planet.

Also, regarding that Wurm video, that looks very nice; and your explanation makes a lot of sense. So basically there needs to be a predefined list of procedural and/or preset changelog meshes in order to apply to the seeds of planet?
Back to top Go down
Seregon
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:38 am

Buildings will probably be stored in a similair way, given a location (lattitude, longitude, altitude), rotation, and then the building type/model. It's possible that we'll include flattening the terrain underneath as part of the building placement, rather than something done seperately.

Cities could either be a collection of unassociated buildings, or more likely, a single entity with buildings located in it's local space. In effect, buildings are just like deformations, except that they add something instead of take it away. In this way, very basic tunelling *may* also be feasible, but that's not something I'm going to go in to this far ahead of actually implementing it.

We may need a predefined list of deformations, or we may be able to generate many of these at runtime. Which of these is something we really can't decide until we know more about how we're generating the planets.
Back to top Go down
alduin2013
Newcomer
alduin2013

PostSubject: Will organism mode be played in 3rd person?   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:36 am

just wondering if organism mode will be played in 3rd person.

Back to top Go down
Daniferrito
Experienced
Daniferrito

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:45 am

alduin2013 wrote:
just wondering if organism mode will be played in 3rd person.

We are still on microbe stage, not organism, but here is your answer:
answer
Back to top Go down
Raptorstorm
Newcomer
Raptorstorm

PostSubject: Concept races   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:00 pm

I saw on the wiki that there was section called concept races, only Uteen's work was in there so that made me wonder, can we have a section on the forum on concept races?
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:36 pm

As I asked earlier, is the attack system going to be a hit and miss, like Mount & Blade or Men of War or The Elder Scrolls, or is it going to be selective attack, like WoW or Age of Empires or Spore? I personally prefer the former.
Back to top Go down
The Uteen
Sandbox Team Lead
The Uteen

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:57 am

Raptorstorm wrote:
I saw on the wiki that there was section called concept races, only Uteen's work was in there so that made me wonder, can we have a section on the forum on concept races?
An off-topic section has already been discussed, and decided against, and a concept races section is quite definitely off-topic. To be honest, I don't know why we even have a concept race section on the wiki.

NickTheNick wrote:
As I asked earlier, is the attack system going to be a hit and miss, like Mount & Blade or Men of War or The Elder Scrolls, or is it going to be selective attack, like WoW or Age of Empires or Spore? I personally prefer the former.
Of the games you mentioned, I have only played Spore, so I'm mostly guessing what the attack systems are, but it will (if possible) be hit and miss, and will use the complex damage system.⁽ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ⁾

Relevant threads:
https://thrivegame.canadaboard.net/t608-aiming-system
https://thrivegame.canadaboard.net/t629-aware-stage-combat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next