Thrive Game Development

Development of the evolution game Thrive.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome new and returning members!
If you're new, read around a bit before you post: the odds are we've already covered your suggestion.
If you want to join the development team, sign up and tell us why.
ADMIN is pleased to note that this marquee has finally been updated.
ADMIN reminds you that the Devblog is REQUIRED reading.
Currently: The Microbe Stage GUI is under heavy development
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
Website
/r/thrive
GitHub
FAQs
Wiki
New Posts
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1675 registered users
The newest registered user is dejo123

Our users have posted a total of 30851 messages in 1411 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 443 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:41 pm
Latest topics
» THIS FORUM IS NOW OBSOLETE
by NickTheNick Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:26 pm

» To all the people who come here looking for thrive.
by NickTheNick Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:22 pm

» Build Error Code::Blocks / CMake
by crovea Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:28 pm

» Hello! I can translate in japanese
by tjwhale Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:23 pm

» On Leave (Offline thread)
by NickTheNick Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:20 am

» Devblog #14: A Brave New Forum
by NickTheNick Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:49 am

» Application for Programmer
by crovea Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:14 am

» Re-Reapplication
by The Creator Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:57 pm

» Application (programming)
by crovea Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:00 am

» Achieving Sapience
by MitochondriaBox Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:03 pm

» Microbe Stage GDD
by tjwhale Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:44 pm

» Application for Programmer/ Theorist
by tjwhale Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:56 am

» Application for a 3D Modeler.
by Kaiju4u Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:16 am

» Translator to Serbian here
by Simeartherist Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:36 am

» Presentation
by Othithu Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:38 am

» Application of Sorts
by crovea Sun May 31, 2015 5:06 pm

» want to contribute
by Renzope Sun May 31, 2015 12:58 pm

» Music List Thread (Post New Themes Here)
by Oliveriver Thu May 28, 2015 1:06 pm

» Application: English-Spanish translator
by Renzope Tue May 26, 2015 1:53 pm

» Want to be promoter or project manager
by TheBudderBros Sun May 24, 2015 9:00 pm


Share | 
 

 Music Team Lead

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doggit
Regular


Posts : 444
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2012-04-28
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Music Team Lead   Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:41 am

I wanted to know what should I do to become Music Team Lead.

_________________

My Themes: Here

You are a music composer and you can help us? Three simple rules:
1) Have or create a youtube channel
2) Publish the music on youtube (with a picture that relates to the song)
3) Publish it in the appropriate section of the forum.

Then I and Oliveriver will evaluate the song. :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Uteen
Sandbox Team Lead


Posts : 1476
Reputation : 70
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 20
Location : England, Virgo Supercluster

PostSubject: Re: Music Team Lead   Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:21 pm

This thread might help.

Although, I don't think the ADMIN account gets used regularly, so maybe you could also PM Sciocont directly to let him know you've applied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RagingBeaver
Newcomer


Posts : 22
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 19
Location : Cernavoda, Romania

PostSubject: Re: Music Team Lead   Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:15 am

i am not sure where to put this but doggit i really appreciate your work but i don't think that the war/disaster music is appropriate, something more intense to get the adrenaline started would be nice ... but of course that your effort shouldn't be wasted so instead of a war/disaster theme maybe you could make it an aftermath theme.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doggit
Regular


Posts : 444
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2012-04-28
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Music Team Lead   Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:18 am

RagingBeaver wrote:
i am not sure where to put this but doggit i really appreciate your work but i don't think that the war/disaster music is appropriate, something more intense to get the adrenaline started would be nice ... but of course that your effort shouldn't be wasted so instead of a war/disaster theme maybe you could make it an aftermath theme.

I did not understand what the problem of my song

_________________

My Themes: Here

You are a music composer and you can help us? Three simple rules:
1) Have or create a youtube channel
2) Publish the music on youtube (with a picture that relates to the song)
3) Publish it in the appropriate section of the forum.

Then I and Oliveriver will evaluate the song. :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RagingBeaver
Newcomer


Posts : 22
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 19
Location : Cernavoda, Romania

PostSubject: Re: Music Team Lead   Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:41 am

Doggit wrote:
RagingBeaver wrote:
i am not sure where to put this but doggit i really appreciate your work but i don't think that the war/disaster music is appropriate, something more intense to get the adrenaline started would be nice ... but of course that your effort shouldn't be wasted so instead of a war/disaster theme maybe you could make it an aftermath theme.

I did not understand what the problem of my song
well i believe that something more intense should be played during an exciting event

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doggit
Regular


Posts : 444
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2012-04-28
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Music Team Lead   Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:47 am

RagingBeaver wrote:
Doggit wrote:
RagingBeaver wrote:
i am not sure where to put this but doggit i really appreciate your work but i don't think that the war/disaster music is appropriate, something more intense to get the adrenaline started would be nice ... but of course that your effort shouldn't be wasted so instead of a war/disaster theme maybe you could make it an aftermath theme.

I did not understand what the problem of my song
well i believe that something more intense should be played during an exciting event


the song is about a disaster, but at the same time calm. a bit like out of the bunker and find the entire city was destroyed by an attack by another nation or an alien attack.

the song was conceived for this purpose. if not if you understand

_________________

My Themes: Here

You are a music composer and you can help us? Three simple rules:
1) Have or create a youtube channel
2) Publish the music on youtube (with a picture that relates to the song)
3) Publish it in the appropriate section of the forum.

Then I and Oliveriver will evaluate the song. :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RagingBeaver
Newcomer


Posts : 22
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 19
Location : Cernavoda, Romania

PostSubject: Re: Music Team Lead   Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:49 am

Doggit wrote:
RagingBeaver wrote:
Doggit wrote:
RagingBeaver wrote:
i am not sure where to put this but doggit i really appreciate your work but i don't think that the war/disaster music is appropriate, something more intense to get the adrenaline started would be nice ... but of course that your effort shouldn't be wasted so instead of a war/disaster theme maybe you could make it an aftermath theme.

I did not understand what the problem of my song
well i believe that something more intense should be played during an exciting event


the song is about a disaster, but at the same time calm. a bit like out of the bunker and find the entire city was destroyed by an attack by another nation or an alien attack.

the song was conceived for this purpose. if not if you understand
hmm if you look at it like that then it is really appropriate song; thanks for making me understand
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Music Team Lead   Today at 10:04 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Music Team Lead
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thrive Game Development :: Development :: Sound-
Jump to: