Thrive Game Development

Development of the evolution game Thrive.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome new and returning members!
If you're new, read around a bit before you post: the odds are we've already covered your suggestion.
If you want to join the development team, sign up and tell us why.
ADMIN is pleased to note that this marquee has finally been updated.
ADMIN reminds you that the Devblog is REQUIRED reading.
Currently: The Microbe Stage GUI is under heavy development
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
Website
/r/thrive
GitHub
FAQs
Wiki
New Posts
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1675 registered users
The newest registered user is dejo123

Our users have posted a total of 30851 messages in 1411 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 443 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:41 pm
Latest topics
» THIS FORUM IS NOW OBSOLETE
by NickTheNick Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:26 pm

» To all the people who come here looking for thrive.
by NickTheNick Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:22 pm

» Build Error Code::Blocks / CMake
by crovea Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:28 pm

» Hello! I can translate in japanese
by tjwhale Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:23 pm

» On Leave (Offline thread)
by NickTheNick Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:20 am

» Devblog #14: A Brave New Forum
by NickTheNick Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:49 am

» Application for Programmer
by crovea Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:14 am

» Re-Reapplication
by The Creator Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:57 pm

» Application (programming)
by crovea Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:00 am

» Achieving Sapience
by MitochondriaBox Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:03 pm

» Microbe Stage GDD
by tjwhale Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:44 pm

» Application for Programmer/ Theorist
by tjwhale Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:56 am

» Application for a 3D Modeler.
by Kaiju4u Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:16 am

» Translator to Serbian here
by Simeartherist Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:36 am

» Presentation
by Othithu Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:38 am

» Application of Sorts
by crovea Sun May 31, 2015 5:06 pm

» want to contribute
by Renzope Sun May 31, 2015 12:58 pm

» Music List Thread (Post New Themes Here)
by Oliveriver Thu May 28, 2015 1:06 pm

» Application: English-Spanish translator
by Renzope Tue May 26, 2015 1:53 pm

» Want to be promoter or project manager
by TheBudderBros Sun May 24, 2015 9:00 pm


Share | 
 

 lack of updates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bill2505
Learner


Posts : 112
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-09
Location : Greece

PostSubject: lack of updates   Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:22 pm

thing wents quite for some time. was there any progress
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~sciocont
Overall Team Lead


Posts : 3406
Reputation : 138
Join date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: lack of updates   Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:09 pm

There's been plenty of progress.

_________________
Remember our goals: simplicity, science, and playability. Keep them in mind always.
[OE]|[FAQ]|[Wiki]|[My Blog]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flipy
Newcomer


Posts : 17
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-21

PostSubject: Re: lack of updates   Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:41 pm

Not trying to make demmands, but when you say progress. Care to narrow down what kind of progress has been made?



(still working on that spelling...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~sciocont
Overall Team Lead


Posts : 3406
Reputation : 138
Join date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: lack of updates   Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:06 pm

In what window of time?

_________________
Remember our goals: simplicity, science, and playability. Keep them in mind always.
[OE]|[FAQ]|[Wiki]|[My Blog]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flipy
Newcomer


Posts : 17
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-21

PostSubject: Re: lack of updates   Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:26 pm

Recent history.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~sciocont
Overall Team Lead


Posts : 3406
Reputation : 138
Join date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: lack of updates   Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:49 pm

we're still building an engine, and at the same time setting up and environment for cell stage and getting the game ready to be a 3d working environment. We've made progress on the tech editor concept, and i started a thread for organ design which has been largely neglected.

_________________
Remember our goals: simplicity, science, and playability. Keep them in mind always.
[OE]|[FAQ]|[Wiki]|[My Blog]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bill2505
Learner


Posts : 112
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-09
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: lack of updates   Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:29 pm

~sciocont wrote:
we're still building an engine, and at the same time setting up and environment for cell stage and getting the game ready to be a 3d working environment. We've made progress on the tech editor concept, and i started a thread for organ design which has been largely neglected.
ok when will be the time for a preview
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PTFace
Learner


Posts : 139
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-04-24

PostSubject: Re: lack of updates   Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:11 pm

bill2505 wrote:
~sciocont wrote:
we're still building an engine, and at the same time setting up and environment for cell stage and getting the game ready to be a 3d working environment. We've made progress on the tech editor concept, and i started a thread for organ design which has been largely neglected.
ok when will be the time for a preview
Don't rush it; we dont a Spore redo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
penumbra espinosa
Learner


Posts : 139
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-09-10
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: lack of updates   Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:32 pm

PTFace wrote:
bill2505 wrote:
~sciocont wrote:
we're still building an engine, and at the same time setting up and environment for cell stage and getting the game ready to be a 3d working environment. We've made progress on the tech editor concept, and i started a thread for organ design which has been largely neglected.
ok when will be the time for a preview
Don't rush it; we dont a Spore redo.

QFT, this is isnt a AAA company, we dont have a huge team of developers. also, i want to notice that i'm studying Java in college, well, just the basics, if that can help.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: lack of updates   Today at 4:05 pm

Back to top Go down
 
lack of updates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thrive Game Development :: Development :: Get Involved-
Jump to: