Thrive Game Development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thrive Game Development

Development of the evolution game Thrive.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome new and returning members!
If you're new, read around a bit before you post: the odds are we've already covered your suggestion.
If you want to join the development team, sign up and tell us why.
ADMIN is pleased to note that this marquee has finally been updated.
ADMIN reminds you that the Devblog is REQUIRED reading.
Currently: The Microbe Stage GUI is under heavy development
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
Website
/r/thrive
GitHub
FAQs
Wiki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1675 registered users
The newest registered user is dejo123

Our users have posted a total of 30851 messages in 1411 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 443 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:41 pm
Latest topics
» THIS FORUM IS NOW OBSOLETE
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread Emptyby NickTheNick Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:26 pm

» To all the people who come here looking for thrive.
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread Emptyby NickTheNick Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:22 pm

» Build Error Code::Blocks / CMake
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread Emptyby crovea Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:28 pm

» Hello! I can translate in japanese
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread Emptyby tjwhale Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:23 pm

» On Leave (Offline thread)
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread Emptyby NickTheNick Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:20 am

» Devblog #14: A Brave New Forum
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread Emptyby NickTheNick Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:49 am

» Application for Programmer
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread Emptyby crovea Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:14 am

» Re-Reapplication
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread Emptyby The Creator Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:57 pm

» Application (programming)
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread Emptyby crovea Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:00 am

» Achieving Sapience
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread Emptyby MitochondriaBox Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:03 pm

» Microbe Stage GDD
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread Emptyby tjwhale Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:44 pm

» Application for Programmer/ Theorist
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread Emptyby tjwhale Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:56 am

» Application for a 3D Modeler.
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread Emptyby Kaiju4u Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:16 am

» Presentation
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread Emptyby Othithu Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:38 am

» Application of Sorts
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread Emptyby crovea Sun May 31, 2015 5:06 pm

» want to contribute
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread Emptyby Renzope Sun May 31, 2015 12:58 pm

» Music List Thread (Post New Themes Here)
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread Emptyby Oliveriver Thu May 28, 2015 1:06 pm

» Application: English-Spanish translator
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread Emptyby Renzope Tue May 26, 2015 1:53 pm

» Want to be promoter or project manager
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread Emptyby TheBudderBros Sun May 24, 2015 9:00 pm

» A new round of Forum Revamps!
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread Emptyby Oliveriver Wed May 20, 2015 11:32 am

Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread

Go down 
+102
cyborghyena
The Creator
Halowraith1
Narstak
molden
amymist
NarotizaSquared
Aquos4
Gyrukilo
JackTheBlackWolf
Mazzy_M
Xazo-Tak
Epickitty
Rorsten594
pensist
MirrorMonkey2
timetraveler
jewelofleo
Falthron
Psych0Ch3f
Quasar
Armok: God of Blood
King Plorpadeus Ex
Lightning_Scarz
SuperLala
LegoHoss
Gecko
Tanglekat33
EnergyKnife
HariboTer
the froggy ninja
crovea
Linker90X
EVanimations
Evol4fire
TriggzSP
ByterranEmpire
Totemaster
Exploronaut
Jeklig
NuklearSerpent
masternetra
spacetime_dinosaur
Y. Guillemot
ThePoisonchocolate
leila777
ccarriel
Invader
ThreeCubed
meldebious
PropTheRedstoner
Glow Cloud
Seregon
Mouthwash
Captain Mcderp
IAMBEOWULF
Atrox
Doggit
Dalroc
SchrodingersKitty
alonerhapsody
Cellular Dinosaur
Silver Sterling
Spacer
Synpho Death
Raptorstorm
Zeyrock
Orygandian2
AwesomeSiebren
TheFellowWithTheHat
penumbra espinosa
TheChubbyChihuahua
Shamanic W0lf
PortalFan1000
NikolaAnicic007
PerfectOrganismil
Inca
MitochondriaBox
DeanDactyl
Moterhead97
TheSmart_1
Oliveriver
ethroptur
Narnobie123
dinoman9877
Mysterious_Calligrapher
Jimexmore
WJacobC
Mixotroph
Madnesia19
Omnomnomable
Tritium
Daniferrito
~sciocont
Immortal_Dragon
untrustedlife
Aiosian_Doctor_Xenox
Thriving Cheese
Tarpy
M3rox
NickTheNick
WilliamstheJohn
106 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
WilliamstheJohn
Regular
WilliamstheJohn

Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread Empty
PostSubject: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:05 am

---
Sorry to hijack your post WilliamsTheJohn, but with the strange splitting of this thread we need an OP to explain what this thread is about to newbies.

Here is TheUteen's original introduction from the original thread:

Spoiler:

-NickTheNick
---

I hope destructability of envirnoment will be at least like in worms. I really want to make a giant hole and throw everyone in.

Also, i have suggestion for switching betwen RTS and organism mode:
Similiar to ''Dungeon Kepper'', what has a spell for becoming a creature player chooses, in Thrive, there could be a button called ''Switch to organism mode'', and when player presses it, cursor becomes a small circle. Then, player can click on any creature, and he becomes that creature.
To get back in RTS mode, he can just press ''Switch to RTS mode'' button, and he is back.
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:19 am

I don't think that was ever an issue. Its quite easy to handle the transition from RTS to 1st/3rd person.
Back to top Go down
M3rox
Newcomer
M3rox

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:30 am

After some research I've found another formula (btw I don't know what the last part means):

Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread 1a3dd0f890f7aa35fe4edf2b8cc04ab7

Sb = armor thickness/penetration (mm)
mG = projectile's mass (kg)
v = impact velocity (m/s)
d = caliber (dm)
A is an empiric factor, which describes the structure and material of the projectile.
A = 1400 to 1800 for APCR projectiles, 
A = 2000 to 2500 for standard projectiles (couldn't translate the name)

I hope that this formula is more useful than the other one.
Back to top Go down
Tarpy
Strategy Team Lead
Tarpy

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:00 am

WilliamstheJohn wrote:
I hope destructability of envirnoment will be at least like in worms. I really want to make a giant hole and throw everyone in.

Similiar to ''Dungeon Kepper'', what has a spell for becoming a creature player chooses, in Thrive, there could be a button called ''Switch to organism mode'', and when player presses it, cursor becomes a small circle. Then, player can click on any creature, and he becomes that creature.
To get back in RTS mode, he can just press ''Switch to RTS mode'' button, and he is back.
But what if the player cheats like this? For example, he chooses the ruler of a rival nation and commits suicide?
Back to top Go down
Thriving Cheese
Art Team Lead
Thriving Cheese

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:14 am

Tarpy wrote:
WilliamstheJohn wrote:

But what if the player cheats like this? For example, he chooses the ruler of a rival nation and commits suicide?
I think that Williams propably meant that you could click on one of your own creatures.
Back to top Go down
http://thrive-game.deviantart.com/
WilliamstheJohn
Regular
WilliamstheJohn

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:59 am

Thriving Cheese wrote:
Tarpy wrote:
WilliamstheJohn wrote:

I think that Williams propably meant that you could click on one of your own creatures.

Yep i did.
Back to top Go down
M3rox
Newcomer
M3rox

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:02 am

M3rox wrote:
After some research I've found another formula (btw I don't know what the last part means):

Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread 1a3dd0f890f7aa35fe4edf2b8cc04ab7

Sb = armor thickness/penetration (mm)
mG = projectile's mass (kg)
v = impact velocity (m/s)
d = caliber (dm)
A is an empiric factor, which describes the structure and material of the projectile.
A = 1400 to 1800 for APCR projectiles, 
A = 2000 to 2500 for standard projectiles (couldn't translate the name)

I hope that this formula is more useful than the other one.

I did some more research, and now I'm sure that we don't need the last part of the formula (after the second "=").
Back to top Go down
Aiosian_Doctor_Xenox
Learner
Aiosian_Doctor_Xenox

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:14 pm

Just a quick question, how might one procure a boomerang(preferably the hunting kind) for his species in Thrive?
Back to top Go down
http://s15.zetaboards.com/Xeno_Corporation/index/
untrustedlife
Regular
untrustedlife

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:04 pm

https://thrivegame.canadaboard.net/t1210-agents-discussion#24824
Agent discussion Thread is Up Let us discuss
Back to top Go down
Immortal_Dragon
Regular
Immortal_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:26 pm

Okay, how about this, cannibalism.

Simply put, it is consuming another of the same species. So what is everyone's position on it being in Thrive? If my guess is correct, then it would be a choice left up to the player, and the AI members of the player's species will emulate it after time, such as a thread I saw on migration behaviors.

Discuss, I hope.:?:
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:31 pm

Okay for my megapost on the last page, few if any of the topics were addressed, so I will take some of them on to their own threads to not stifle discussion here.
Back to top Go down
Thriving Cheese
Art Team Lead
Thriving Cheese

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:45 am

I think I might've have found a way for underwater civilisations (besides from uplifting and being amphibic), that hasn't been spoken of in the underwater civilizatins thread (yes, I did read through it).
In a swedish science magazine called "Illustrated Science", there were an article in one journal about high underwater sounds. In that article they wrote about some kind of crayfish that would combine their claws with very great force and extreme speed (less than a second), a action that somehow produces an extremely hot (around 5000oC (As a reference, most of the sun's surface's approximately 6000oC.) ) ball, wich's fired while it is formed. :study: 
And I looked up on a tabel about different metals melting points, and what I saw there was that there was only 2 metals (Osmium, Rhenium and Tungsten) that needed 3000 - 3400oC, all the other ones melting points was under 3000oC, meaning that 5000oC would be more than enough. And these crayfishes DO exist on Earth/IRL.
So think if you could get some claws similiar to these. Imagine.
You could melt all known metals.
Metal-melting problem fixed. :D(hopefully)
Back to top Go down
~sciocont
Overall Team Lead
~sciocont

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:07 pm

Thriving Cheese wrote:
I think I might've have found a way for underwater civilisations (besides from uplifting and being amphibic), that hasn't been spoken of in the underwater civilizatins thread (yes, I did read through it).
In a swedish science magazine called "Illustrated Science", there were an article in one journal about high underwater sounds. In that article they wrote about some kind of crayfish that would combine their claws with very great force and extreme speed (less than a second), a action that somehow produces an extremely hot (around 5000oC (As a reference, most of the sun's surface's approximately 6000oC.) ) ball, wich's fired while it is formed. :study: 
And I looked up on a tabel about different metals melting points, and what I saw there was that there was only 2 metals (Osmium, Rhenium and Tungsten) that needed 3000 - 3400oC, all the other ones melting points was under 3000oC, meaning that 5000oC would be more than enough. And these crayfishes DO exist on Earth/IRL.
It's not that simple, but I commend you for thinking outside of the box. I believe what you're referring to are the all-mighty mantis shrimp, which are pretty much the coolest little animals on Earth. Mantis shrimp can accelerate their claws forward to stun a prey animal with more force than a .22 bullet, and this creates a cavitation bubble behind the claw- the bubble is simply a vacuum where water is too viscous to flow into immediately. As the bubble closes, it creates extreme heat and a tiny burst of light- but it lasts for just fractions of a second. On any scalelarger than the mantis shrimp, drag would make such a fast movement almost impossible, and the heat would still not be around for long enough to make a difference.
Back to top Go down
Thriving Cheese
Art Team Lead
Thriving Cheese

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:51 pm

~sciocont wrote:
Thriving Cheese wrote:
It's not that simple, but I commend you for thinking outside of the box. I believe what you're referring to are the all-mighty mantis shrimp, which are pretty much the coolest little animals on Earth. Mantis shrimp can accelerate their claws forward to stun a prey animal with more force than a .22 bullet, and this creates a cavitation bubble behind the claw- the bubble is simply a vacuum where water is too viscous to flow into immediately. As the bubble closes, it creates extreme heat and a tiny burst of light- but it lasts for just fractions of a second.
Thanks for filling me in ~Scio, it was some time sincer Iread that article, and I didn't remember exactly everything.
~sciocont wrote:
On any scalelarger than the mantis shrimp, drag would make such a fast movement almost impossible, and the heat would still not be around for long enough to make a difference.
But what if you had a real LOT of these guys who could be like taking turns to keep the metal hot, maybe? In the beginning this would propably be a very big venture, but as you gained better technology this might become easier and easier.
Back to top Go down
~sciocont
Overall Team Lead
~sciocont

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:07 pm

It's just not feasible. Just as an estimate, I'd say you'd have to create that sort of cavitation about once a second for several minutes (hell, possibly hours) to make metals at all workable. It's jut like a superpowered version of yelling at your coffee cup.
Back to top Go down
Daniferrito
Experienced
Daniferrito

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:25 pm

Well, if you shout at your coffee for enough time, it will eventually heat up. If you keep shouting at it continuously, in about 5 years it will have gained a degree of temparature (Celsius)
Back to top Go down
Thriving Cheese
Art Team Lead
Thriving Cheese

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:11 pm

~sciocont wrote:
It's just not feasible. Just as an estimate, I'd say you'd have to create that sort of cavitation about once a second for several minutes (hell, possibly hours) to make metals at all workable. It's jut like a superpowered version of yelling at your coffee cup.
OK, that was my last arguement, guess I'll have to give up on that theory. :P 

Last edited by Thriving Cheese on Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tritium
Newcomer
Tritium

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:34 pm

Besides, water conducts heat very fast if you heat up space of water the surrounding water would also heat up killing you in the process.
Back to top Go down
Aiosian_Doctor_Xenox
Learner
Aiosian_Doctor_Xenox

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:23 pm

Tritium wrote:
Besides, water conducts heat very fast if you heat up space of water the surrounding water would also heat up killing you in the process.

Unless you evolved from extremophile bacteria. .3.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Perhaps you could make a rudimentary geothermal forge, based off a black smoker or something?
Back to top Go down
http://s15.zetaboards.com/Xeno_Corporation/index/
Immortal_Dragon
Regular
Immortal_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:26 pm

Well, if you evolved from extremophile bacteria, what would you need the mechanism for, couldn't you just go to the right environment to melt it and let the location do the work for you?
Back to top Go down
Omnomnomable

Omnomnomable

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:24 pm

Hey, before I say anything here, I cannot seem to find any discussion on diurnal, nocturnal, crepuscular, etc behaviors, has that been discussed?

Also, I would like to know if there has been any discussion about zygodactyl feet and the possibility of them replacing the need of hands to use tools (some birds have them and use them for tools) so that creatures without hands can reach sapience

Thanks for reading, I searched around and cannot seem to find those things.
Back to top Go down
Immortal_Dragon
Regular
Immortal_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:45 pm

Well, the opinion of someone more knowledgeable on this than me will likely be needed, but I think this is covered by changes to the times a species is active. Nocturnal, diurnal are obvious, but crepuscular is whenever the light is low, so I'm not sure. Maybe for those it would depend on the day/night cycles of the planet?

For the zygodactyl feet, I would suggest looking here or wait for scio or alaska to answer your post.

Just my two cents, if it means anything.
Back to top Go down
~sciocont
Overall Team Lead
~sciocont

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:41 pm

Omnomnomable wrote:
Hey, before I say anything here, I cannot seem to find any discussion on diurnal, nocturnal, crepuscular, etc behaviors, has that been discussed?

Also, I would like to know if there has been any discussion about zygodactyl feet and the possibility of them replacing the need of hands to use tools (some birds have them and use them for tools) so that creatures without hands can reach sapience

Thanks for reading, I searched around and cannot seem to find those things.
Immortal pointed you in the right direction. Circadian rhythms can be handled easily in the behavior editor, and the OE can handle all manner of feet and graspers.
Back to top Go down
Madnesia19

PostSubject: Strategy mode questions   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:18 pm

:?: :?: Will the strategy mode look like the Age of Empires series???

-Would we need to gather resources like wood, stone, etc.?
-Is there going to be specific units like: Worker, soldier, war machine, etc.?
If yes:
-Will the worker gather resources and build things?
-Will these units be created from specific buildings?
and
-Can you ally or declare war to another nation?

That's all i wanted to say, sorry for my english, i'm Spanish. :?: :?: 
Back to top Go down
Immortal_Dragon
Regular
Immortal_Dragon

PostSubject: Re:Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:46 pm

Well, the strategy mode will look like the rest of the game, which is how the graphics people will decide it will look I guess. I would suggest looking at the threads under Graphics if you want an idea of how it will look.

I can't find anything on resource gathering specifically on the strategy mode threads, but scio or someone may have something.

Yes, there are different jobs that your citizens can have in your society, Laborers and Artisans are two examples.

To my knowledge, the assignment of jobs are handled automatically at your Society Center, which is the city/town.

And as far as I know, allying and declaring war are in the books.

With information regarding the strategy mode and the like, I would suggest looking here and here.

I would recommend reading around a bit, I have found that to be helpful.

OT: Thanks for the compliment scio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next