Thrive Game Development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thrive Game Development

Development of the evolution game Thrive.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome new and returning members!
If you're new, read around a bit before you post: the odds are we've already covered your suggestion.
If you want to join the development team, sign up and tell us why.
ADMIN is pleased to note that this marquee has finally been updated.
ADMIN reminds you that the Devblog is REQUIRED reading.
Currently: The Microbe Stage GUI is under heavy development
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
Website
/r/thrive
GitHub
FAQs
Wiki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1675 registered users
The newest registered user is dejo123

Our users have posted a total of 30851 messages in 1411 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 443 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:41 pm
Latest topics
» THIS FORUM IS NOW OBSOLETE
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 Emptyby NickTheNick Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:26 pm

» To all the people who come here looking for thrive.
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 Emptyby NickTheNick Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:22 pm

» Build Error Code::Blocks / CMake
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 Emptyby crovea Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:28 pm

» Hello! I can translate in japanese
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 Emptyby tjwhale Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:23 pm

» On Leave (Offline thread)
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 Emptyby NickTheNick Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:20 am

» Devblog #14: A Brave New Forum
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 Emptyby NickTheNick Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:49 am

» Application for Programmer
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 Emptyby crovea Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:14 am

» Re-Reapplication
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 Emptyby The Creator Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:57 pm

» Application (programming)
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 Emptyby crovea Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:00 am

» Achieving Sapience
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 Emptyby MitochondriaBox Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:03 pm

» Microbe Stage GDD
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 Emptyby tjwhale Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:44 pm

» Application for Programmer/ Theorist
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 Emptyby tjwhale Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:56 am

» Application for a 3D Modeler.
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 Emptyby Kaiju4u Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:16 am

» Presentation
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 Emptyby Othithu Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:38 am

» Application of Sorts
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 Emptyby crovea Sun May 31, 2015 5:06 pm

» want to contribute
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 Emptyby Renzope Sun May 31, 2015 12:58 pm

» Music List Thread (Post New Themes Here)
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 Emptyby Oliveriver Thu May 28, 2015 1:06 pm

» Application: English-Spanish translator
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 Emptyby Renzope Tue May 26, 2015 1:53 pm

» Want to be promoter or project manager
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 Emptyby TheBudderBros Sun May 24, 2015 9:00 pm

» A new round of Forum Revamps!
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 Emptyby Oliveriver Wed May 20, 2015 11:32 am

Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread

Go down 
+102
cyborghyena
The Creator
Halowraith1
Narstak
molden
amymist
NarotizaSquared
Aquos4
Gyrukilo
JackTheBlackWolf
Mazzy_M
Xazo-Tak
Epickitty
Rorsten594
pensist
MirrorMonkey2
timetraveler
jewelofleo
Falthron
Psych0Ch3f
Quasar
Armok: God of Blood
King Plorpadeus Ex
Lightning_Scarz
SuperLala
LegoHoss
Gecko
Tanglekat33
EnergyKnife
HariboTer
the froggy ninja
crovea
Linker90X
EVanimations
Evol4fire
TriggzSP
ByterranEmpire
Totemaster
Exploronaut
Jeklig
NuklearSerpent
masternetra
spacetime_dinosaur
Y. Guillemot
ThePoisonchocolate
leila777
ccarriel
Invader
ThreeCubed
meldebious
PropTheRedstoner
Glow Cloud
Seregon
Mouthwash
Captain Mcderp
IAMBEOWULF
Atrox
Doggit
Dalroc
SchrodingersKitty
alonerhapsody
Cellular Dinosaur
Silver Sterling
Spacer
Synpho Death
Raptorstorm
Zeyrock
Orygandian2
AwesomeSiebren
TheFellowWithTheHat
penumbra espinosa
TheChubbyChihuahua
Shamanic W0lf
PortalFan1000
NikolaAnicic007
PerfectOrganismil
Inca
MitochondriaBox
DeanDactyl
Moterhead97
TheSmart_1
Oliveriver
ethroptur
Narnobie123
dinoman9877
Mysterious_Calligrapher
Jimexmore
WJacobC
Mixotroph
Madnesia19
Omnomnomable
Tritium
Daniferrito
~sciocont
Immortal_Dragon
untrustedlife
Aiosian_Doctor_Xenox
Thriving Cheese
Tarpy
M3rox
NickTheNick
WilliamstheJohn
106 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Inca
Regular
Inca

Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:03 pm

Well the boarding would be in place, whether it is out of sight out of mind or whether you go inside the enemy ship and do the battle inside. It depends how in depth we want to go here.

I think maybe each ship could have a boarding party (set up by the player on their ship) and then the battle could be worked out automatically by pitting the boarding parties against each other (along with other factors). The player doesn't need to see the battle, or directly influence it, but they would still be heavily involved in the outcome.
Back to top Go down
http://soundcloud.com/inca_uk
penumbra espinosa
Learner

Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:14 pm

boarding can be achieved if the vehicles have an actual interior, the only game i know where you can board an spaceship is Shores of Hazeron, but its because the game features a modular system for spaceship construction, for the most part vehicles are separated models some of them with their own interior.

if we could have modular vehicles then we could talk about boarding, but we cannot have something too fancy, another examples would be Scrumbleship, Starmade, and Blockade Runner. all of them space games with modular construction (similar to Minecraft of course).

another approach would be like that donde in SPAZ (Space Pirates And Zombies), where you sent shuttles that get into the ship, you dont see the action inside, but there's an info in the enemy ship and in your own ship showing the current crew size, when a ship is boarded well depending on the skill of the crew you can see how many of your crew or the boarding party are dying. it even features a system for evactuating ships, leaving only the captain, that systems is mostly used when dealing with zombies.
Back to top Go down
TheFellowWithTheHat
Newcomer
TheFellowWithTheHat

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:20 pm

Why not have an editor where you can build rooms in the parts of a Vehicle you have created? For example, if you make a shape of a ship, place down an elongated block segment, you right-click it and select "Edit Interior" or something like that, and you start with at least one long hallway, yes?

And you may split the hallway into two hallways, one on the top or bottom or on each side, you decorate each half with windows or various furniture areas, and you have an interior.

If you are playing as an Organism inside of the ship, if you're a Biomass, a Robotic creature, some sort of Parasite, or a Ghoulish creature, then you can have options based on those traits and you can have a specially designed interior to fight and/or walk around in.

It would work in a patch, but I suggest getting some of the harder bits of the game done first to save you the time it takes to make a patch, honestly. It'd take longer but at least patching something like that into the game would be less frustrating.
Back to top Go down
penumbra espinosa
Learner

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:25 pm

TheFellowWithTheHat wrote:
Why not have an editor where you can build rooms in the parts of a Vehicle you have created? For example, if you make a shape of a ship, place down an elongated block segment, you right-click it and select "Edit Interior" or something like that, and you start with at least one long hallway, yes?

And you may split the hallway into two hallways, one on the top or bottom or on each side, you decorate each half with windows or various furniture areas, and you have an interior.

If you are playing as an Organism inside of the ship, if you're a Biomass, a Robotic creature, some sort of Parasite, or a Ghoulish creature, then you can have options based on those traits and you can have a specially designed interior to fight and/or walk around in.

It would work in a patch, but I suggest getting some of the harder bits of the game done first to save you the time it takes to make a patch, honestly. It'd take longer but at least patching something like that into the game would be less frustrating.

i was thinking something like that for my own project, having a model designer AND an interior designer. so you design the form of the ship first and then add the interiors, but then we have certain problems like, what about spaceship modules?, are they integrated with the models? or with the rooms? how can i make a cockpit/bridge if i cant see it? (for those who like Caldari-like ships).

i was thinking in something like a fabrication line system, i mean, a basic frame you build, from that frame you put the places where there will be the weapons, and their respective rooms. along with the electric and life support system.

something like its been done with Blockade Runner, you build the basic form of the ship with a scaffolding, then you decide which parts have plating, and where are the rooms, next you decide the energy grid of the ship.

like building a car or another big vehicle, you make the chasis and then put and organice the rest...
Back to top Go down
dinoman9877
Newcomer
dinoman9877

Location : The Jurassic Period, fighting an allosaurus using a spear.

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:46 pm

Here's a question that's been BUGGING me. An ant-like society.

I know you can have a dominant animal and a bunch of underlings, but can the dominant be the mother, and can she give birth to the thousands of young needed to maintain a colony?

And chemical commands, to tell them all what to do? Excavate, care for children, forage for food, that sort of thing.

And storing food, the big question. Not just for a colony of animals but overall. I would assume in Awakening and onward it would be possible, but many animals can preserve and store food until it is needed later. Ants do that.

Could you also have animal farmers? Like the leaf-cutter ant? I've always been deeply interested in ants and this it to know if I can start having heart attacks.
Back to top Go down
Immortal_Dragon
Regular
Immortal_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:16 pm

My helpful nature compels me. I believe the sending signals thing could be achieved through the glands organ in the OE, and the behavior editor can determine the response to the signal agents.
Back to top Go down
Orygandian2
Newcomer

Location : In the middle of nowhere, calling for pizza delivery.

PostSubject: Something interesting I found, might help us for evolution...   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:42 pm

This was a post once about another game. It's gone now. Move along.

(...I don't know how to delete posts.:oops: )

Last edited by Orygandian2 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:56 pm

Back to top Go down
AwesomeSiebren
Newcomer
AwesomeSiebren

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:55 am

Inca wrote:
Ok, I could see spikes working. Even if it in practice it wouldn't work, I think we can use some artistic licence here as it would make for some fun aerial combat.

Rams sound good then.

on my page. http://awesomesiebren.deviantart.com

Last edited by AwesomeSiebren on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SWAG)
Back to top Go down
Oliveriver
Music Team Co-Lead
Oliveriver

Location : England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster, The Universe

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:21 am

AwesomeSiebren wrote:
Inca wrote:
Ok, I could see spikes working. Even if it in practice it wouldn't work, I think we can use some artistic licence here as it would make for some fun aerial combat.

Rams sound good then.

on my page. http://awesomesiebren.devianart.com

WARNING: must look good to see, pencil was to hard (HAHA sounds wrong XD) to be abl to draw with. D:

The link is incorrect. You've written devianart instead of deviantart. Also, you accidently posted twice by mistake.
Back to top Go down
http://oliverlugg.com/
AwesomeSiebren
Newcomer
AwesomeSiebren

PostSubject: Fixed   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:50 am

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Inca
Regular
Inca

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:51 pm

Do nations have religions from a predetermined list, or does the user create them? Obviously the AI will have to choose religion from a list? Or just randomise variables?

I want to start a topic on what the religions are and how they work, effects etc, but I wanted to check this first. If this sort of this has been discussed already, please link me.
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:15 pm

Religions will be randomly generated with traits, which will each give different bonuses. I will have a post containing that soon.
Back to top Go down
Tarpy
Strategy Team Lead
Tarpy

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:50 am

I have a suggestion for the tech tree.

We have the tech tree complete, however, there is a problem. It only includes the technologies up to the near future. However, technology won't stop advancing there. We need to develop technologies for the far future as well.

In my opinion, maybe we should look at the tech trees of Endless space and Galactic civilizations 2, since both are set in the far future and have good tech trees. I don't mean that we should literally copy the tech trees from those games, but filter the technologies and inventions that we deem necessary and make a hybrid between the two, along with adding some of our own techs.

Back to top Go down
Daniferrito
Experienced
Daniferrito

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:52 am

Actually, if you look at the thread where nick posted the tech tree, the first thing he says is that it ends in our current tecnological level and that it should be expanded, and asaks for help on expanding it.
Back to top Go down
Tarpy
Strategy Team Lead
Tarpy

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:24 am

I never saw that. If it is like that, I'm going to go and do a little bit of research, and if I find any possible techs/inventions I'll post them here later.
Back to top Go down
Immortal_Dragon
Regular
Immortal_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:07 pm

Ok, this has been bugging me for a while and now I need let it out. How is the game going to know the chosen habitat of a player's creation? Is it going to run that in the background of the OE? Or will the AI emulate the habits of the player, say they live in the trees of a forest where others live on the ground, the player survives more often being in the trees and the AI of their species will emulate that over time?

Or is this going into the seemingly omniscient behavior editor?
Back to top Go down
Inca
Regular
Inca

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:15 pm

Thats actually an excellent question. As I was reading your post I agreed with your first point, and thought well the AI would just follow the players lead, but then, why do we need the behaviour editor and if we use the behaviour editor for this, then it kind of goes against the whole evolution thing we have going?

I'm looking forward to an answer on this, or if there is none, we need a topic to discuss this further I think.
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:43 pm

I think one of the few who could answer this is scio, who's not here now. Maybe someone else will know.
Back to top Go down
Mysterious_Calligrapher
Biome Team Lead
Mysterious_Calligrapher

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:00 pm

Immortal_Dragon wrote:
Ok, this has been bugging me for a while and now I need let it out. How is the game going to know the chosen habitat of a player's creation? Is it going to run that in the background of the OE? Or will the AI emulate the habits of the player, say they live in the trees of a forest where others live on the ground, the player survives more often being in the trees and the AI of their species will emulate that over time?

Or is this going into the seemingly omniscient behavior editor?

Oh hey, I'm supposed to be brainstorming this!

It depends on the resources. Your creature needs resources X, Y, and Z to survive: they can be found in biome Idunnowhat. Therefore your creature will live where it can get resources... and I need to sit down with Scio the week after next to talk about that. So far, we have concept but not implementation.
Back to top Go down
WilliamstheJohn
Regular
WilliamstheJohn

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:10 am

Heres a idea: Player could, while being in PE, switch betwen simple and advanced mode. In advanced mode, when you finish creating planet and all that simple stuff, you can like in Spore GA adventure creator, place wildlife, select animals and plants or just randomize them. Player could also put in cityes, and draw terytoryes and where are religions are on minimap.
Back to top Go down
Zeyrock
Newcomer
Zeyrock

PostSubject: Question about Space   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:59 pm

At the moment I'm trying to accumulate posts by asking questions, and making suggestions so that I can become well known with in the forums. But I have a question about your soon to be galactic empires.

If it's truly like spore, and your designed ship is the 'flagship' can you get out of you ship like in Galactic Adventures? Oh and another, is the character commanding said 'flagship' the race leader?

Moved by WJacobC.
Back to top Go down
dinoman9877
Newcomer
dinoman9877

Location : The Jurassic Period, fighting an allosaurus using a spear.

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:06 pm

It's possible that you may be able to command an 'away' squad, or even a whole army, once they're dropped on a planet. I can't say with certainty.

I also can't answer the second with certainty because I have no understanding of how the gamemodes pan out. If there is still an organism mode in the Space stage, the organism you control likely won't be the empire's leader(s). Since players will want to charge into a battle, and if you get killed, that's it, the whole empire will go into disarray and be an easy target for the enemy. More than likely, you'll just be a soldier or something of the sort.
Back to top Go down
Tarpy
Strategy Team Lead
Tarpy

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:09 pm

I don't want to sound harsh, but if you want to become respected on the forums you should respect the forum rules. This belongs in the misc. bugs and questions thread.

Here are the forum rules and
Here is the thread you ask simple questions

A mod should move this

Also, to answer your question, I'm not sure about exiting your ship. Second, I think that you won't have a flagship like in spore, but you instead control your entire nation RTS style, like in the Civ Stage, but on a galactic scale. Also, I think that you can control fleets/ships individually
Back to top Go down
Zeyrock
Newcomer
Zeyrock

PostSubject: Thank you for your responses.   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:49 pm

As again I make the mistakes of posting in the wrong sections, as their no exact introduction for me to read over; just a FAQ. I post in what seems appropriate and from there on your helpfulness is noted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next