Thrive Game Development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thrive Game Development

Development of the evolution game Thrive.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome new and returning members!
If you're new, read around a bit before you post: the odds are we've already covered your suggestion.
If you want to join the development team, sign up and tell us why.
ADMIN is pleased to note that this marquee has finally been updated.
ADMIN reminds you that the Devblog is REQUIRED reading.
Currently: The Microbe Stage GUI is under heavy development
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
Website
/r/thrive
GitHub
FAQs
Wiki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1675 registered users
The newest registered user is dejo123

Our users have posted a total of 30851 messages in 1411 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 443 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:41 pm
Latest topics
» THIS FORUM IS NOW OBSOLETE
Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 Emptyby NickTheNick Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:26 pm

» To all the people who come here looking for thrive.
Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 Emptyby NickTheNick Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:22 pm

» Build Error Code::Blocks / CMake
Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 Emptyby crovea Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:28 pm

» Hello! I can translate in japanese
Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 Emptyby tjwhale Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:23 pm

» On Leave (Offline thread)
Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 Emptyby NickTheNick Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:20 am

» Devblog #14: A Brave New Forum
Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 Emptyby NickTheNick Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:49 am

» Application for Programmer
Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 Emptyby crovea Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:14 am

» Re-Reapplication
Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 Emptyby The Creator Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:57 pm

» Application (programming)
Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 Emptyby crovea Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:00 am

» Achieving Sapience
Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 Emptyby MitochondriaBox Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:03 pm

» Microbe Stage GDD
Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 Emptyby tjwhale Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:44 pm

» Application for Programmer/ Theorist
Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 Emptyby tjwhale Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:56 am

» Application for a 3D Modeler.
Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 Emptyby Kaiju4u Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:16 am

» Presentation
Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 Emptyby Othithu Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:38 am

» Application of Sorts
Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 Emptyby crovea Sun May 31, 2015 5:06 pm

» want to contribute
Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 Emptyby Renzope Sun May 31, 2015 12:58 pm

» Music List Thread (Post New Themes Here)
Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 Emptyby Oliveriver Thu May 28, 2015 1:06 pm

» Application: English-Spanish translator
Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 Emptyby Renzope Tue May 26, 2015 1:53 pm

» Want to be promoter or project manager
Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 Emptyby TheBudderBros Sun May 24, 2015 9:00 pm

» A new round of Forum Revamps!
Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 Emptyby Oliveriver Wed May 20, 2015 11:32 am

Easter eggs: something to laugh at.

Go down 
+24
TheFellowWithTheHat
Oliveriver
Immortal_Dragon
Inca
AwesomeSiebren
P3DR0PS
Raptorstorm
WilliamstheJohn
HAL-9000
spacetime_dinosaur
Danul83
Daniferrito
Thriving Cheese
D4RK_VOID
M3rox
alduin2013
ido66667
Theusfilipe
Holomanga
The Uteen
NickTheNick
GamerXA
PTFace
Orygandian2
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

What do you think?
Funny biomes are good.
Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 Viewfull?fguid=1049e16a-dab1-102d-a9f3-0030488e168c21%Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 Viewfull?fguid=1049e16a-dab1-102d-a9f3-0030488e168c
 21% [ 17 ]
Strange planets are cool.
Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 Viewfull?fguid=1049e16a-dab1-102d-a9f3-0030488e168c28%Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 Viewfull?fguid=1049e16a-dab1-102d-a9f3-0030488e168c
 28% [ 23 ]
I like the Race planets.
Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 Viewfull?fguid=1049e16a-dab1-102d-a9f3-0030488e168c13%Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 Viewfull?fguid=1049e16a-dab1-102d-a9f3-0030488e168c
 13% [ 11 ]
Scrap all the current concepts and redo the easter eggs. Nice idea though.
Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 Viewfull?fguid=1049e16a-dab1-102d-a9f3-0030488e168c7%Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 Viewfull?fguid=1049e16a-dab1-102d-a9f3-0030488e168c
 7% [ 6 ]
I hate all of it. Abandon this and then jump off a cliff onto a soft pillow.
Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 Viewfull?fguid=1049e16a-dab1-102d-a9f3-0030488e168c4%Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 Viewfull?fguid=1049e16a-dab1-102d-a9f3-0030488e168c
 4% [ 3 ]
LEAVE. THRIVE. ALONE!
Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 Viewfull?fguid=1049e16a-dab1-102d-a9f3-0030488e168c6%Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 Viewfull?fguid=1049e16a-dab1-102d-a9f3-0030488e168c
 6% [ 5 ]
Blueberry.
Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 Viewfull?fguid=1049e16a-dab1-102d-a9f3-0030488e168c21%Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 Viewfull?fguid=1049e16a-dab1-102d-a9f3-0030488e168c
 21% [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 82

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
alduin2013
Newcomer
alduin2013

Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: How about some monty python references   Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:54 am

How about some monty python references?
for example:
1) when you make an organism go extinct, a message comes up saying: "the *** is dead! it has ceased to be! it is NO MORE!

2) a template creature that is a carnivorus version of a rabbit, and when you get killed by it, you gain an acheivement of shame called "whats it going to do? nibble my bums?" (search for holy grail reference)

I thought it would be funny to add these.
Back to top Go down
M3rox
Newcomer
M3rox

PostSubject: Re: Easter eggs: something to laugh at.   Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:41 pm

What about a party planet where aliens just dance while listening dubstep or somehing like that
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Easter eggs: something to laugh at.   Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 5:31 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
D4RK_VOID
Newcomer
D4RK_VOID

PostSubject: Re: Easter eggs: something to laugh at.   Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:54 pm

---
Okay, so firstly I would like to mention that I moving some info that was written into another thread years ago into here. (Because there was no Easter egg thread back then).
The Uteen wrote:
I agree the easter eggs need to be subtle, that's why I fully support the idea of a Uteen Empire easter egg. (Seeing that genuinely made me laugh)
Although, something like that wouldn't seem unnatural to the average player, yet would be appreciated by someone who understands the reference. Referencing members is a great idea, too. I think that is the sort of thing we should include.
This would be quite hilarious to find in game! Maybe we could have one for every major contributor? and put their civilizations onto planets in the same solar system?

Now moving onto M3rox...
M3rox wrote:
What about a party planet where aliens just dance while listening dubstep or somehing like that
I found this to be a good idea. Mixing it with the custom planets (such as the uteen empire [mentioned above]) This way, we have this rare solar system which contains major contributors planets that have their species just dancing and raving to (for example, great idea though) dubstep. Celebrating the release of the Game: Thrive!

Also moving onto a related topic... Glyphs. (Original Post:)
D4RK_VOID wrote:
Can we have glyphs in the game? Like these can be randomly scattered around our planet on some sort of a wall as a wonder Easter Egg?
Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 Glyphs10

With the replys of:
Tenebrarum wrote:
A. We have already determined that world wonders will not be included in the vanilla game, and may not get implemented even at very late stages of development.

B. As world wonders go, I'm rather surprised to see a form of writing included among them. Wonders are usually great monuments or structures. I'm curious as to your justification for including these symbols alongside the Great Pyramids, Colossus, and Library of Alexandria.
Yes i would agree not to have them as wonders (now that i have thought about it) but an Easter egg wouldn't be too bad too. Either way glyph's are a very common Alien 'thing'. With people constantly saying that there a crop circles (glyph's done onto crops) from Aliens. Not to mention all the alien games and movies (not the 'Alien' series just games and movies that are related to alien contact)

Now Admiral Van Tromp
Admiral Van Tromp wrote:
If these glyphs are added as an Easter egg, a good story behind them could be that each one means something you have done with your nation (like achievements) and the player must find an ancient galatic translation system to decypher them when in space. Just a fun little mechaninc I thought off that could be added if you choose to have this in a much much later stage of development.
We can maybe use these glyph's as coordinants to get to the 'rare raving solar system of contributors' mentioned above...

Last edited by D4RK_VOID on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Easter eggs: something to laugh at.   Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:58 pm

I think this is too much focus and work for something that doesn't provide much gameplay. Get an actual decent game released first, then focus on Easter Eggs and the like.

Also, adding I oppose adding an Easter Egg Dubstep/Rave planet. That would completely ruin the atmosphere and is not in the taste of the game.
Back to top Go down
D4RK_VOID
Newcomer
D4RK_VOID

PostSubject: Re: Easter eggs: something to laugh at.   Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:05 am

Hmm but for only one dot in the galaxy? I mean one solar system isn't big enough to ruin the atmosphere of the game, when we are talking about a whole Galaxy. Its going to be rare too. Additionally are we trying to get a 100% serious evolution game? It shouldn't be much of a hassle adding a bit of humor into a dot of the vast galaxy.
Either way this can be debated and I agree with you on
NickTheNick wrote:
I think this is too much focus and work for something that doesn't provide much gameplay. Get an actual decent game released first, then focus on Easter Eggs and the like.
More work less chatting!
However... We still need to spread our ideas
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Easter eggs: something to laugh at.   Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:21 am

D4RK_VOID wrote:
Hmm but for only one dot in the galaxy? I mean one solar system isn't big enough to ruin the atmosphere of the game, when we are talking about a whole Galaxy. Its going to be rare too. Additionally are we trying to get a 100% serious evolution game? It shouldn't be much of a hassle adding a bit of humor into a dot of the vast galaxy.

No matter how little it is, the type of humour it uses I oppose. 100% seriousness is not what we are going for, but I don't like this kind of humour. I prefer wit and/or subtle references. Magicka is perfect example of subtle Easter Eggs, although to a greater extent than we will want to do.
Back to top Go down
Thriving Cheese
Art Team Lead
Thriving Cheese

PostSubject: Re: Easter eggs: something to laugh at.   Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:38 am

Orygandian2 wrote:
I was looking around some of the more obscure threads and I noticed some people talking about cheating. I was thinking about how it could be a cool idea, but apart from giving god tools and the like to your self, the cheats/de-bugging wouldn't exactly have much use. The god tools could basically cover everything else with a button click. Then I thought about something not covered: easter eggs. Now, I don't want to cause a huge "This player could get something that player can't." problem, but I thought that the player could use a good laugh if they come across these. Now, lets get on with it, shall we?

Funny biomes: Players would never spawn in these biomes, and all would have a 1 out of 120 chance to be created on a planet.

Now, some people might recognize these from the Operation GTNWHOP thread as my (pretty stupid) in-game rewards. Now, don't want to make anyone angry, but this is in a scenario that fits far better. It's not "pay-to-get", but rather "small-chance-to-find". If you don't like it, tell me. So, in the words of a famous red-hatted, Italian, lizard-fighting plumber, LETS-A GO!!!

1. Gold biome: need I say more? (tell me if I do)

2. Silver biome: same thing.

3. Machine biome: Could either have a large spaceship crashed into it, or have machinery worked into the land.

4. Birthstone biomes: Hey, what if you found your birthstone in the form of a biome?

5. Special biome god tool: Allowing you to place any Funny Biomes, it could be an upgrade to a regular biome-placing god tool, if there isn't one already.

Strange planets: These could be planetary versions of the funny biomes, or stranger Race Planets. Strange planets would have a 1 out of 1200 chance of being created, whereas Race Planets would either have fixed areas or a 5 out of 2000 chance of spawning.

1. Gold planet: ...

2. Silver planet: same.

3. Machine planet: Same as the biome, except it can't have a spaceship crashed into it...

4. Birthstone planets: EMERALD PLANETS!!!

Strange planet god tool: Would form a Strange planet. Upgraded from a planet-placing god tool, or from the Funny biome placer.

Race planets: These are a little cooler. They would either be placed in fixed areas on the players map, or have fixed data but would be scattered randomly.

5. Mysterious race: This is a concept I don't want to touch upon to much yet, until I have the final touches on my ideas for a "Mysterious race". Fixed area, probably some sort of "center-of-everything" (Galaxy center, Universe center, etc...).

6. Strange race #1: Same as mysterious race, but would be mentioned more and still have a fixed place.

7. Strange race #2: Wont have a fixed area, mentioned less.

8. UTEEN PLANETS!!!!: I thought it would be hilarious to mention a developer in-game this way, and Uteen seemed perfect for it. Not sure about fixed or not.(cheese says: a really good idea)

Race planet god tool: Would form a Race planet. Trickier to pull off, because of the fixed properties of some races and the fact that it would need to put a certain race on it. Probably still could be done. Upgraded from Strange planet placer.

Tell me what you think. There is also a poll to show how much I should work on certain areas. It may be multiple choice, but I would prefer it if you didn't Spam it by clicking all the choices.

about strange planets;
I read in a like 3 months old magazine called "Ilustrated science" that scientists have found 1 planet that is considered to be 100% diomond,

so I think that would be a good idea to ad Diomond planets as an exrteamly rare planet/easter egg

Last edited by Cheese of Dreams on Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://thrive-game.deviantart.com/
D4RK_VOID
Newcomer
D4RK_VOID

PostSubject: Re: Easter eggs: something to laugh at.   Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:18 pm

Cheese of Dreams wrote:
about strange planets;
I read in a like 3 months old magazine called "Ilustrated science" that scientists have found 1 planet that is considered to be 100% diomond,

so I think that would be a good idea to ad Diomond planets as an exrteamly rare planet/easter egg
Evolving our creations on a Diamond Planet:
Sounds like a good idea though unfortunately I doubt that there will be much life (or even any) on a diamond only planet. If there is water on it then your species would have to stay in the water or be one of those life forms that lives by floating in the air feeding on carbon dioxide or whatever. Because even if you did evolve onto land, there isn't much you can do there. Without resources you cant build or pretty much do anything. Which would lead to your species to not being able to evolve into the tribal/industrial/space life.
But a diamond biome sounds good!
But besides all this, it would be pretty sweet to be able to find a rare diamond planet that you can only find once your in Space stage.
Please correct me if i'm wrong
Back to top Go down
Daniferrito
Experienced
Daniferrito

PostSubject: Re: Easter eggs: something to laugh at.   Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:28 pm

In order to tur carbon into diamond, huge amounts of heat and pressure are needed. If one planet has a zone made of diamond, the pressure needed to form it would disallow life in the whole planet.

Besides that, placing such a planet could cause huge impact into gameplay. A whole planet made out of diamond would destroy its price in the market.

I dont think that is bad for gameplay, but easter eggs shouldn't affect gameplay too much.
Back to top Go down
Thriving Cheese
Art Team Lead
Thriving Cheese

PostSubject: Re: Easter eggs: something to laugh at.   Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:45 pm

NickTheNick wrote:
D4RK_VOID wrote:

No matter how little it is, the type of humour it uses I oppose. 100% seriousness is not what we are going for, but I don't like this kind of humour. I prefer wit and/or subtle references. Magicka is perfect example of subtle Easter Eggs, although to a greater extent than we will want to do.

what if we had a unique cubic planet, on witch all organisms turned blocky?(like with a cheat in spore called bloxmode, but with 16bit textures)

So if you get some organisms to the planet they will automaticly look blooky.
Back to top Go down
Daniferrito
Experienced
Daniferrito

PostSubject: Re: Easter eggs: something to laugh at.   Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:19 pm

I dont like the idea.

Aditionally, that blocky look would be really hard to do. Especially with arbitrary body structures.
Back to top Go down
The Uteen
Sandbox Team Lead
The Uteen

PostSubject: Re: Easter eggs: something to laugh at.   Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 1:21 pm

The player's ship could have a small chance (perhaps 1/10000 per journey) of collecting cheese while traversing interplanetary space.

This is indeed based on a certain person's signature.
Back to top Go down
Danul83
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Easter eggs: something to laugh at.   Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:16 am

You could have something as simple as having a planet with floating islands and blue creatures,
Or you could have in a tutorial or something, when using a spaceship and you have to hold accel. to get to warp speed or something it could say "Kling on hard!" with intentional typo.
Back to top Go down
spacetime_dinosaur
Newcomer
spacetime_dinosaur

PostSubject: Re: Easter eggs: something to laugh at.   Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 7:31 am

i have thought of another planet type that has a rare spawn, there may be to many of them, but i guess we could have quite a few types if they so rare...

a planet that is populated with hover board laser space dinosaurs that speak like pirates, or something extremely randomly awesome like that.
Back to top Go down
HAL-9000
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Easter eggs: something to laugh at.   Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:40 am

I would like some ancient artifacts (like in Spore) which would have nonsensical and stupid things written on them.
Back to top Go down
WilliamstheJohn
Regular
WilliamstheJohn

PostSubject: Re: Easter eggs: something to laugh at.   Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:54 am

I love simple easter eggs, as example:

As HAL-9000 says, (humorous) artifacts with strange and humorous things writen on them, as example-

The great mighty dusty crushed statue of (some random animal)
(some clue to solve mysteries of anything writen backwards)
There would be 50:50 chances to that writen be some unknown discovery, or just cooking recipe or something like that, so read it.

Death star randomly flying over screen.
Back to top Go down
Raptorstorm
Newcomer
Raptorstorm

PostSubject: Re: Easter eggs: something to laugh at.   Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:59 pm

Dolphins flying through space, and impossibly huge yellow somethings that look more like they had been congealed than constructed and that hang in the air in much the same way that bricks don't, which whenever contacted spew absolutely horrible poetry.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
P3DR0PS
Newcomer
P3DR0PS

PostSubject: Re: Easter eggs: something to laugh at.   Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:18 am

maybe yoda bones and house in a swamp biome, with a chance of 1/10.000.000.000 of hapening, so if the player see it, would be just in that planet, and he may have lucky and in a new game he spawn in a planet with , but even like that, the chances of finding would be small...

Don't say that this isn't cool, because i know you like it...

EDIT:even put an achievement if you find it, and you hear a whispper or find a letter or something with "When nine hundred years old you reach, look as good, you will not."
Back to top Go down
AwesomeSiebren
Newcomer
AwesomeSiebren

PostSubject: City/ mountain faces.   Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:44 pm

How about putting someones face somewhere(face shaped city or a mountain, forrest, sea, etc...)
Would be cool.
<----------(hehe)
Back to top Go down
Inca
Regular
Inca

PostSubject: Re: Easter eggs: something to laugh at.   Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:02 pm

I agree with Nick that easter eggs should be subtle and shouldn't really stick out unless you understand the reference. I'm largely thinking character or object names, or lines of dialogue that reference things. A good example of this is in Fallout NV the skelaton in a fridge which is a reference to Indiana Jones.

I think it would be nice to have some references to some of the key developers who have worked on the project heavily.

I also think it might be funny to have a tyrant/dictator ruler randomly named Sven as a reference to our projects birth and the disagreements we had with him.

Other things we should reference is Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy (of course), star treck, star wars, charles darwin etc
Back to top Go down
http://soundcloud.com/inca_uk
Immortal_Dragon
Regular
Immortal_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Easter eggs: something to laugh at.   Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:38 pm

I second the Sven reference, I may not have been around then but it makes me :lol: and my inner troll demands it, I am so ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Thriving Cheese
Art Team Lead
Thriving Cheese

PostSubject: Re: Easter eggs: something to laugh at.   Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:47 am

Inca wrote:
I think it would be nice to have some references to some of the key developers who have worked on the project heavily.
Maybe you could find some robotic mosquitos coming out of a wormhole. Can we Oliver?
Inca wrote:
I also think it might be funny to have a tyrant/dictator ruler randomly named Sven as a reference to our projects birth and the disagreements we had with him.
I don't really think we should do that kinda "personal attacks"...

Last edited by Thriving Cheese on Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Oliveriver
Music Team Co-Lead
Oliveriver

Location : England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster, The Universe

PostSubject: Re: Easter eggs: something to laugh at.   Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:49 am

Thriving Cheese wrote:
Inca wrote:
Maybe you could find some robotic mosquitos coming out of a wormhole.

Or a very small chance of a time machine appearing?
Back to top Go down
http://oliverlugg.com/
Inca
Regular
Inca

PostSubject: Re: Easter eggs: something to laugh at.   Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:58 am

Thriving Cheese wrote:
Inca wrote:
Maybe you could find some robotic mosquitos coming out of a wormhole.
Inca wrote:
I don't really think we should do that kinda "personal attacks"...

Haha yeah.

And well we could tone that down to just a grumpy character. Most people aren't gonna get it and its hardly that insulting.
Back to top Go down
http://soundcloud.com/inca_uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easter eggs: something to laugh at.   Easter eggs: something to laugh at. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Easter eggs: something to laugh at.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next