Thrive Game Development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thrive Game Development

Development of the evolution game Thrive.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome new and returning members!
If you're new, read around a bit before you post: the odds are we've already covered your suggestion.
If you want to join the development team, sign up and tell us why.
ADMIN is pleased to note that this marquee has finally been updated.
ADMIN reminds you that the Devblog is REQUIRED reading.
Currently: The Microbe Stage GUI is under heavy development
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
Website
/r/thrive
GitHub
FAQs
Wiki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1675 registered users
The newest registered user is dejo123

Our users have posted a total of 30851 messages in 1411 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 443 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:41 pm
Latest topics
» THIS FORUM IS NOW OBSOLETE
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 Emptyby NickTheNick Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:26 pm

» To all the people who come here looking for thrive.
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 Emptyby NickTheNick Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:22 pm

» Build Error Code::Blocks / CMake
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 Emptyby crovea Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:28 pm

» Hello! I can translate in japanese
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 Emptyby tjwhale Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:23 pm

» On Leave (Offline thread)
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 Emptyby NickTheNick Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:20 am

» Devblog #14: A Brave New Forum
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 Emptyby NickTheNick Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:49 am

» Application for Programmer
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 Emptyby crovea Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:14 am

» Re-Reapplication
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 Emptyby The Creator Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:57 pm

» Application (programming)
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 Emptyby crovea Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:00 am

» Achieving Sapience
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 Emptyby MitochondriaBox Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:03 pm

» Microbe Stage GDD
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 Emptyby tjwhale Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:44 pm

» Application for Programmer/ Theorist
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 Emptyby tjwhale Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:56 am

» Application for a 3D Modeler.
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 Emptyby Kaiju4u Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:16 am

» Presentation
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 Emptyby Othithu Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:38 am

» Application of Sorts
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 Emptyby crovea Sun May 31, 2015 5:06 pm

» want to contribute
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 Emptyby Renzope Sun May 31, 2015 12:58 pm

» Music List Thread (Post New Themes Here)
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 Emptyby Oliveriver Thu May 28, 2015 1:06 pm

» Application: English-Spanish translator
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 Emptyby Renzope Tue May 26, 2015 1:53 pm

» Want to be promoter or project manager
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 Emptyby TheBudderBros Sun May 24, 2015 9:00 pm

» A new round of Forum Revamps!
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 Emptyby Oliveriver Wed May 20, 2015 11:32 am

Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread

Go down 
+102
cyborghyena
The Creator
Halowraith1
Narstak
molden
amymist
NarotizaSquared
Aquos4
Gyrukilo
JackTheBlackWolf
Mazzy_M
Xazo-Tak
Epickitty
Rorsten594
pensist
MirrorMonkey2
timetraveler
jewelofleo
Falthron
Psych0Ch3f
Quasar
Armok: God of Blood
King Plorpadeus Ex
Lightning_Scarz
SuperLala
LegoHoss
Gecko
Tanglekat33
EnergyKnife
HariboTer
the froggy ninja
crovea
Linker90X
EVanimations
Evol4fire
TriggzSP
ByterranEmpire
Totemaster
Exploronaut
Jeklig
NuklearSerpent
masternetra
spacetime_dinosaur
Y. Guillemot
ThePoisonchocolate
leila777
ccarriel
Invader
ThreeCubed
meldebious
PropTheRedstoner
Glow Cloud
Seregon
Mouthwash
Captain Mcderp
IAMBEOWULF
Atrox
Doggit
Dalroc
SchrodingersKitty
alonerhapsody
Cellular Dinosaur
Silver Sterling
Spacer
Synpho Death
Raptorstorm
Zeyrock
Orygandian2
AwesomeSiebren
TheFellowWithTheHat
penumbra espinosa
TheChubbyChihuahua
Shamanic W0lf
PortalFan1000
NikolaAnicic007
PerfectOrganismil
Inca
MitochondriaBox
DeanDactyl
Moterhead97
TheSmart_1
Oliveriver
ethroptur
Narnobie123
dinoman9877
Mysterious_Calligrapher
Jimexmore
WJacobC
Mixotroph
Madnesia19
Omnomnomable
Tritium
Daniferrito
~sciocont
Immortal_Dragon
untrustedlife
Aiosian_Doctor_Xenox
Thriving Cheese
Tarpy
M3rox
NickTheNick
WilliamstheJohn
106 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SchrodingersKitty
Newcomer
SchrodingersKitty

Location : Not sure yet, when we find a name for our quantum format, ill let ya know

Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 2:59 pm

Jimexmore wrote:
Mixotroph wrote:
On genitalia, when it's done, we should have a limit on how much an organism can have, so we don't have creatures that look like they're from a bad hentai.
Hentai bad....HAHA! Oh you seriously though we do need a check system here there should be no need for a nine assed monkey slug , Or 10 penised frogfish. If you're wondering how we stop people from doing this...we don't people our just going to mod around it , why try people shouldn't be so uptight anyway . Now my question, is it possible to have a creature that every time it dies releases a number of spores into the air that take root and make new creatures and have the cycle repeat endlessly having the spore spread planet by planet with only a few transports to spread the spore. this could work by having a creature die on a ship flying elsewhere the spore our released,take root and invade slowly taking over our galaxy.However in order to prevent tolat fighting the creature are always fighting among themselves different clans fighting over nothing always making sure the toughest survive,And in the off chance a few clans band together the whole galaxy goes awol trying to stop them. So good idea no. we edit as needed

Had to pop that one up and say it.
One word....And do not tell Wrex i said this but.. Genophage!

And now for a actually question, that is based on Population control and how to manage hostile creatures you would like to collect but are very troublesome, of if you just want to breed a bunch of deranged killing machines on a enemy planet, IE-you are out gathering a bunch of species because you want a bunch of biohabitats on your planet, like a space zoo, and then, well dang one of these just happen to be a xenomorph nightmare and completely takes over your ship, send out the next ship and extract, after extraction and containment, would you be able as a higher species, take DNA samples of dead or living creatures and tamper with their coding(Granted this would be under Scientific Research most likely) -Like reproductivity/mental aspects/ chemical balances to turn them from a hostile over breeding species into a subdued house human (I'm a cat, common i have to say it)

(I haven't seen anything covered on Genetic Rewrites or Gene Biology yet and i didn't want to make a new thread since it seemed it fit more here as its not a major topic or question)
Back to top Go down
Immortal_Dragon
Regular
Immortal_Dragon

Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 3:31 pm

Sounds like Genetic Engineering to me, and I think that is something for making microbes, at least at first. Hmm, a dev will probably have a better answer to that.
Back to top Go down
PortalFan1000
Learner
PortalFan1000

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:50 pm

I at least hope that there will be proper niches, unlike in spore where you plunk down a creature and that's good.
Back to top Go down
Immortal_Dragon
Regular
Immortal_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:16 pm

https://thrivegame.canadaboard.net/t582-niches-biomes-and-resources-oh-my?highlight=niches

I'd suggest you look here for some info on niches and how they work.

And I agree that Spore was kind of a disappointment in that regard.
Back to top Go down
dinoman9877
Newcomer
dinoman9877

Location : The Jurassic Period, fighting an allosaurus using a spear.

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:07 pm

In Spore, everything had the potential to eat everything. There was no food web, not even a food chain, it was literally an all out brawl or a dancing competition all the way through the creature stage, then in Tribal you just had to throw spears at everything.

In Thrive, I expect there would be at least a food chain. In every ecosystem we know of, the sun is the bottom of the whole web, and of every chain. In Africa: Grass absorbs sunlight, zebra eats grass, lion eats zebra. Antarctica: Algae absorb sun, krill eat algae, fish eat krill, penguins eat fish and leopard seals eat penguins.

If I have to continue explaining this seventh grade science, then there's a problem. A food web is, of course, far more complex. Grass can be eaten by rabbits, deer, and other animals for example. And the rabbits and deer are eaten by wolves, cougars, and bears. It's called a web because links can be made every which way between each organism.

But how do you know where you sit in it? What defines where your species will be in the food web of it's environment.

One of the better examples I can come up with is Africa, because I have extensive knowledge of its wildlife. A web always starts with a sun, we know that, and all plants use the sun, and all herbivores eat the plants, but when the carnivores show up, it's a bit more complicated.

First, we have the hunters: Leopards, cheetahs, lions, and hyenas. Lions ARE the top predator in Africa, but are not the top of the food web. Lions can nose in on anyone else's kill if they want, and if there are enough of them. One lion can not beat a hyena pack.

So here, it is effective to say that the web can change its links based on the individuals and the conditions. Scavengers, like jackals and vultures, rely on the other predators to feed them because the prey they hunt is usually too small or too quick for the carnivores to waste energy on.

Now this is how it functions in Africa, but in an alien ecosystem, we plain and simply have no idea. We could certainly label similarities, but we can't know for sure how everything works...can we?

Well, the player is going to want to be at the top of the food chain, so they can evolve without too much trouble from the other carnivores, but what determines a top predator?

Lions are certainly larger than hyenas, and stronger in some aspects, but they live in smaller groups than hyenas do, and hyenas DO possess bone crushing jaws. It is not too crazy to think that the hyenas win the day once in a while, and they do.

Is the player a lion or hyena? Two heavyweights in their own respect with different circumstances, or are they a cheetah or leopard: Animals that can't risk injury because they aren't strong and live alone.

There is a multitude of things that need to be taken into account: Size is a start. No predator in Africa messes with an elephant. And how do we determine the strength of an animal, the size of it's claws and teeth? Just as well, numbers can overcome strength.

The player may have their day to rule the roost at the top of the food chain, but does I mean that they're safe?

I just thought I'd bring this up.
Back to top Go down
PortalFan1000
Learner
PortalFan1000

PostSubject: Tutorial??   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 7:09 pm

Here's a issue I haven't seen discussed: tutorials. I think that the game would be improve by telling the player what cell is theirs, what the orange thing is, and don't press the big red button and such. I saw Someone suggesting we show this to nerdcubed, and someone else didn't want to Belgium it up and give a bad impression to everyone else. In other words, tutorial.
Back to top Go down
Immortal_Dragon
Regular
Immortal_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial??   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 7:24 pm

This post belongs on the misc. thread, and a dev should move it.
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 7:54 pm

Before You Post Thread wrote:
Make sure that questions or suggestions start on this thread.
What's more, you can't make a tutorial for a game that doesn't exist yet. We first need the game, then we can add this on. It would be like trying to furnish a house that has yet to be built.
Back to top Go down
PortalFan1000
Learner
PortalFan1000

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 8:40 pm

I was just suggesting it so that thrive doesn't have minecraft syndrome of having players feel their way through everything.
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 8:53 pm

Well yeah a tutorial is a given.
Back to top Go down
Immortal_Dragon
Regular
Immortal_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 9:32 pm

Thanks Nick, and now for a question, on the Microbe Stage.

Is there any sort of specific equation or some other for determining the toughness of the cell membrane, as there is the agent to attack that.

Plus, are the players going to get to design their microbe before beginning the stage, or will there be a random cell generated every time?
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:06 pm

Immortal_Dragon wrote:
Is there any sort of specific equation or some other for determining the toughness of the cell membrane, as there is the agent to attack that.
That's what I kept asking, but no one answered.

Also, microbes will be randomized on start.
Back to top Go down
~sciocont
Overall Team Lead
~sciocont

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:44 pm

I can look into membrane stability. We also need to worry about cell walls.
Back to top Go down
Dalroc
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 8:50 pm

Have there been no development since 2011, or are you being secretive?
There is no action in the "Development Blog" since 2011??
Or is it an issue with the fact that there is hard to present actual concrete steps forward? There is a lot of basic stuff to work out to start with, so not a whole lot to report?

Also, threads should be made to be kept up to date how the current "system" is planned out for each "part" of the game. Some threads have several pages of a lot of scrapped ideas and some valuable, but there is no real consensus over anything really?
Back to top Go down
dinoman9877
Newcomer
dinoman9877

Location : The Jurassic Period, fighting an allosaurus using a spear.

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:00 pm

The development team is busy working on the first official microbe stage. They're aiming to have it done before New Years.
Back to top Go down
Dalroc
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:02 pm

dinoman9877 wrote:
The development team is busy working on the first official microbe stage. They're aiming to have it done before New Years.
Should say so in the Dev blog!
So people can just check there to see why there is no activity being reported!
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:24 am

Dalroc wrote:
Have there been no development since 2011, or are you being secretive?
There is no action in the "Development Blog" since 2011??
Or is it an issue with the fact that there is hard to present actual concrete steps forward? There is a lot of basic stuff to work out to start with, so not a whole lot to report?

Also, threads should be made to be kept up to date how the current "system" is planned out for each "part" of the game. Some threads have several pages of a lot of scrapped ideas and some valuable, but there is no real consensus over anything really?
Secretive? Far from it. We have this forum, a ModDB/IndieDB page, a Reddit page, a wiki, a Facebook page, a Twitter page, and a Youtube channel all to broadcast our progress (limited ad it may be). There have been devblogs since 2011, just take a look. However, I agree that a new devblog is needed to lay down whats been done for thr microbe stage and what needs doing as we approach the end of the year.

Threads with old concept need to be put in the Archive subforum, and that helps keep track of what is up to date or not. the wiki also helps with that, but right now we are transitioning to a new one. Many important threads use the OPs to keep track of the consensus.
Back to top Go down
Oliveriver
Music Team Co-Lead
Oliveriver

Location : England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster, The Universe

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:02 am

If you can't find the Devblogs on the forum, they're linked on the website news page:
www.revolutionarygamesstudio.com/news.htm
Back to top Go down
http://oliverlugg.com/
Doggit
Regular
Doggit

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:29 am

I just wanted to inform you that I am for the whole month of August I will not be active. I will get some time on the forum, but mainly to read private messages. If you need something to write write me a private message.

See you in September guys;)
Back to top Go down
Dalroc
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:47 am

NickTheNick wrote:
Secretive? Far from it. We have this forum, a ModDB/IndieDB page, a Reddit page, a wiki, a Facebook page, a Twitter page, and a Youtube channel all to broadcast our progress (limited ad it may be). There have been devblogs since 2011, just take a look. However, I agree that a new devblog is needed to lay down whats been done for thr microbe stage and what needs doing as we approach the end of the year.

Threads with old concept need to be put in the Archive subforum, and that helps keep track of what is up to date or not. the wiki also helps with that, but right now we are transitioning to a new one. Many important threads use the OPs to keep track of the consensus.
Yeeah, the secretive part was a little joke, as this is an open-source project ^^

Yeah. there were some more posts on the website But still quite sparse with the updates I think, but I'll look through these posts

Soo, all open threads are concepts that are being worked upon or have been settled upon? And locked/removed threads are dead ideas?
Still some threads have tens of pages of ideas, and there is no real way to know which of the ideas are being taken seriously by the community and worked upon.
Back to top Go down
Atrox
Newcomer
Atrox

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:11 am

I have a question concerning the creature stage and beyond. Will the players be able to create a hive mind? I recently read Ender's Game and got the idea from the buggers.
Back to top Go down
WJacobC
Outreach Team Lead
WJacobC

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:08 am

Atrox_Somnium wrote:
I have a question concerning the creature stage and beyond. Will the players be able to create a hive mind? I recently read Ender's Game and got the idea from the buggers.
Yes, a hivemind has been discussed and we should be able to implement that using the behavior editor. Ender's Game was an excellent piece of literature.
Back to top Go down
http://WJacobC.com
Atrox
Newcomer
Atrox

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:20 am

Alright cool. Another thing I thought of: I played The Last of Us, and I believe I read somewhere that we can also create species of fungi? Could players create a cordyceps like fungus, that is strong enough to potentially cause a zombie apocalypse? And if so, could we control infected individuals?

EDIT: And yes it was!
Back to top Go down
Cellular Dinosaur
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:16 pm

If so... MWAHAHAHA, RISE MY PRETTIES, RISE AND TAKE OVER THRIVE, MWAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Dalroc
Newcomer

PostSubject: Choosing, generating or randomizing planets?   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:27 pm

When you start your game, will you be able to "browse around" and choose a planet of your liking?
Or will you have the ability to enter parameters, like distance from host, axial tilt, size, mass and (basic) composition?
Or will you just be put onto a randomly generated planet within the habitable zone of a random generated star?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next