Thrive Game Development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thrive Game Development

Development of the evolution game Thrive.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome new and returning members!
If you're new, read around a bit before you post: the odds are we've already covered your suggestion.
If you want to join the development team, sign up and tell us why.
ADMIN is pleased to note that this marquee has finally been updated.
ADMIN reminds you that the Devblog is REQUIRED reading.
Currently: The Microbe Stage GUI is under heavy development
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
Website
/r/thrive
GitHub
FAQs
Wiki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1675 registered users
The newest registered user is dejo123

Our users have posted a total of 30851 messages in 1411 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 443 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:41 pm
Latest topics
» THIS FORUM IS NOW OBSOLETE
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 Emptyby NickTheNick Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:26 pm

» To all the people who come here looking for thrive.
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 Emptyby NickTheNick Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:22 pm

» Build Error Code::Blocks / CMake
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 Emptyby crovea Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:28 pm

» Hello! I can translate in japanese
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 Emptyby tjwhale Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:23 pm

» On Leave (Offline thread)
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 Emptyby NickTheNick Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:20 am

» Devblog #14: A Brave New Forum
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 Emptyby NickTheNick Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:49 am

» Application for Programmer
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 Emptyby crovea Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:14 am

» Re-Reapplication
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 Emptyby The Creator Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:57 pm

» Application (programming)
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 Emptyby crovea Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:00 am

» Achieving Sapience
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 Emptyby MitochondriaBox Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:03 pm

» Microbe Stage GDD
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 Emptyby tjwhale Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:44 pm

» Application for Programmer/ Theorist
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 Emptyby tjwhale Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:56 am

» Application for a 3D Modeler.
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 Emptyby Kaiju4u Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:16 am

» Presentation
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 Emptyby Othithu Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:38 am

» Application of Sorts
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 Emptyby crovea Sun May 31, 2015 5:06 pm

» want to contribute
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 Emptyby Renzope Sun May 31, 2015 12:58 pm

» Music List Thread (Post New Themes Here)
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 Emptyby Oliveriver Thu May 28, 2015 1:06 pm

» Application: English-Spanish translator
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 Emptyby Renzope Tue May 26, 2015 1:53 pm

» Want to be promoter or project manager
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 Emptyby TheBudderBros Sun May 24, 2015 9:00 pm

» A new round of Forum Revamps!
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 Emptyby Oliveriver Wed May 20, 2015 11:32 am

Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread

Go down 
+102
cyborghyena
The Creator
Halowraith1
Narstak
molden
amymist
NarotizaSquared
Aquos4
Gyrukilo
JackTheBlackWolf
Mazzy_M
Xazo-Tak
Epickitty
Rorsten594
pensist
MirrorMonkey2
timetraveler
jewelofleo
Falthron
Psych0Ch3f
Quasar
Armok: God of Blood
King Plorpadeus Ex
Lightning_Scarz
SuperLala
LegoHoss
Gecko
Tanglekat33
EnergyKnife
HariboTer
the froggy ninja
crovea
Linker90X
EVanimations
Evol4fire
TriggzSP
ByterranEmpire
Totemaster
Exploronaut
Jeklig
NuklearSerpent
masternetra
spacetime_dinosaur
Y. Guillemot
ThePoisonchocolate
leila777
ccarriel
Invader
ThreeCubed
meldebious
PropTheRedstoner
Glow Cloud
Seregon
Mouthwash
Captain Mcderp
IAMBEOWULF
Atrox
Doggit
Dalroc
SchrodingersKitty
alonerhapsody
Cellular Dinosaur
Silver Sterling
Spacer
Synpho Death
Raptorstorm
Zeyrock
Orygandian2
AwesomeSiebren
TheFellowWithTheHat
penumbra espinosa
TheChubbyChihuahua
Shamanic W0lf
PortalFan1000
NikolaAnicic007
PerfectOrganismil
Inca
MitochondriaBox
DeanDactyl
Moterhead97
TheSmart_1
Oliveriver
ethroptur
Narnobie123
dinoman9877
Mysterious_Calligrapher
Jimexmore
WJacobC
Mixotroph
Madnesia19
Omnomnomable
Tritium
Daniferrito
~sciocont
Immortal_Dragon
untrustedlife
Aiosian_Doctor_Xenox
Thriving Cheese
Tarpy
M3rox
NickTheNick
WilliamstheJohn
106 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Immortal_Dragon
Regular
Immortal_Dragon

Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 6:10 pm

The OE CC says that when you design a piece to the end of a limb, they can be designated as a grasper, a foot, or a walking grasper, so I believe that answers your question.

EDIT: But also, to a gamer, what is the advantage of using the pseudopod, aside from its energy efficiency, are there any other things that could possibly endear a player to that form of propulsion?
Back to top Go down
Jimexmore
Newcomer
Jimexmore

Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:11 pm

Immortal_Dragon wrote:
\EDIT: But also, to a gamer, what is the advantage of using the pseudopod, aside from its energy efficiency, are there any other things that could possibly endear a player to that form of propulsion?
Implying casuals will play this game. Their to busy with their "CAWA DOOTY" so nothing to endear maybe it makes a little noise or something.
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:16 pm

Jimexmore, if you have nothing constructive to post, please do not post anything. This is a recurring issue with you.
Back to top Go down
Falthron
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:54 pm

Immortal_Dragon wrote:

EDIT: But also, to a gamer, what is the advantage of using the pseudopod, aside from its energy efficiency, are there any other things that could possibly endear a player to that form of propulsion?
I suppose that energy efficiency would be its only upside. But I would imagine that would be a fairly nice upside, I would imagine larger cells being almost forced to use pseudopodia just so that the ATP required to move doesn't kill the cell. Maybe it also consumes other species of microbes more efficiently that a mouth opening.
Back to top Go down
Psych0Ch3f
Newcomer
Psych0Ch3f

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:00 pm

But that also means if there's no food nearby then you wait, and wait. And this only applies for larger food objects, since its essentially turned into a vacuole during the phagocytosis. It shouldnt be really effective with the way things are going to function in thrive.
Back to top Go down
Falthron
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:15 pm

I suppose that depends on the consumption of ATP by moving your pseudopod. But my problem with pseudopods deal with how useful it would prove to be vs the effort it would take to program it. I've heard it could be a default option, but your starting microbe would be fairly small I would imagine.

Doing a quick thought, the only thing I would imagine being the advantage of a pseudopod capable of phagocytosis would to just continually digest a microbe for long periods of time in a life cycle. Waiting isn't a problem as long as you can eventually get that one cell and continually digest it. Looking at this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvOz4V699gk
shows me that these pseudopods can be fairly quick and strong in catching prey. So maybe it would reward ambush style attacks and possibly allow for a greater damage threshold to make up for how slow these can be. So in short, the possible benefits of a pseudopod is that your cell does not have to eat as often as the cells it consumes.

But would it really be worth programming in the end? We already have to deal with our grid based editor, so how are we supposed to make the dynamic cell shape required for pseudopods? How would we manipulate it?

My own thoughts would be that it would be nice if we can find a way for it to function, just to allow the option for players but we do not invest resources in it at this current moment.
Back to top Go down
Immortal_Dragon
Regular
Immortal_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:34 pm

Even so, the actual gameplay part of the stage isn't dealing with the grid, the edges will be automatically smoothed out or something to that degree.

As for movement, why not when the player/tester inputs a direction the edge closest to that direction will stretch towards it? I am not sure, I don't have programming knowledge.
Back to top Go down
PortalFan1000
Learner
PortalFan1000

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 1:13 am

Pseudopods could be used to get out of possible currents. Or catch small bacteria. Or spread your agents. Pseudopods should be a bit stronger than flagella or cilla in the sense that the cell would be harder to knock around in a mad rush for the last bit of glucose. Just some ideas on how players might feel like using pseudopods.
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 2:58 am

Guys, pseudopodia just means the shifting of your cell's shape for movement in a direction. Every cell is capable of it, but only cells with no flagellum or cilia use it. That's basically it.
Back to top Go down
Immortal_Dragon
Regular
Immortal_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 8:59 am

We know Nick, to my knowledge, what we're discussing is the implementation of how pseudopodia will work(by this I intend to mean coding wise), and how it compares to the other forms of propulsion, since it involves shifting of the cell's shape, and I'll be the first to admit a mistake if it sounded like the discussion of a part.
Back to top Go down
Psych0Ch3f
Newcomer
Psych0Ch3f

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 2:14 pm

Ok so if youre saying that it has low energy consumption, even though youll digest a large amount of food, all that energy...well...itll be too much then. Since there is glucose floating around (in decent amounts) like i feel all the phagocytosis would do is just cap the energybar. And let's not exaggerate the power of pseudopods guys. They're actually not that great (except in specific situations, like white blood cells). Your player would want to probably be using cilia or flagella since it lets them explore more, and like isn't really exciting. Understand also, in those science videos we post the conditions are not environmental (not in vivo) its all in vitro. which means there may/maynot be solutions slowing down the cells.
Overall I think like Nick mentioned, looking at it from a coding perspective, it would require too much effort to make a "realistic" pseudopodic like movement that allows "Realistic" phagocytosis. Plus I don't see how pseudopods could evolve to greater pseudopods, which would essentially ruin the gameplay. (It'll be at a point whre everything can run away from you because your movement isnt fast enough.)
I'm not sure how you guys feel, but I say we keep psuedopodic movement as a basic default (to avoid detailed coding), and not go into too much detail, rather focusing on other things.
Back to top Go down
Immortal_Dragon
Regular
Immortal_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 3:20 pm

If it means anything, I agree.
Back to top Go down
Lightning_Scarz
Newcomer
Lightning_Scarz

PostSubject: More questions   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 5:03 am

I have a few questions i would like to have answered if thats ok, sorry if there is too many:

1.In the creature stages of the game other creatures evolve to suit their environment. In the later rts stages of the game, do these creatures still remain the way they evolved?

2.Can you name other creatures in the world, in the creature stages and/or the later stages as well? Or does the game randomly name them for you?

3. Can plants evolve on your planet in the same way as creatures do?

4.Is it possible to have another planet in your solar system evolve life, even intelligent life?

5.In the galactic point of view, what are the chances of coming across another alien species? Naturally it shouldn't be too high (like in spore).

Thanks to anyone who can answer these.
Back to top Go down
Tarpy
Strategy Team Lead
Tarpy

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 5:55 am

Lightning_Scarz wrote:
I have a few questions i would like to have answered if thats ok, sorry if there is too many:

1.In the creature stages of the game other creatures evolve to suit their environment. In the later rts stages of the game, do these creatures still remain the way they evolved?

2.Can you name other creatures in the world, in the creature stages and/or the later stages as well? Or does the game randomly name them for you?

3. Can plants evolve on your planet in the same way as creatures do?

4.Is it possible to have another planet in your solar system evolve life, even intelligent life?

5.In the galactic point of view, what are the chances of coming across another alien species? Naturally it shouldn't be too high (like in spore).

Thanks to anyone who can answer these.
1. I do not understand the question. Of course they remain the same, why would they change. Also, they wont evolve in the later stages due to the time scale.

2. I will let somebody else answer this instead of me

3. Yes, obviously

4. Technically yes

5. Spore had a chance so high that it was literally one of the things that ruined the space stage for me. It would probably be very rare and late-game.
Back to top Go down
Immortal_Dragon
Regular
Immortal_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 7:47 am

I will answer Question 2.

Yes, the game will come up with a name for you, but you can change it, especially if you're going to fossilize it into the Thrive Encyclopedia.

EDIT: another microbe question from me, with the possible different sizes of microbes that could be made/encountered, and with these microbes engulfing each other, what I am wondering is that if there is some kind of limit on the size of what the player's cell could engulf, and by extension the AI cells.
Back to top Go down
jewelofleo
Newcomer
jewelofleo

PostSubject: Bioluminescence    Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 9:39 pm

I have noticed that there is very little talk on bioluminescence. It could be used in almost all stages in one way or another. For example, it is first introduced during Microbe Stage and is used as a very early communication, in Aware Stage it can be used to light up your creatures world and make them look awesome :P, In Awakening Stage it could be used to communicate with other of your species and in late Industrial Stage and Space Stage utilized for genetic engineering. We will most likely use it at one point or another (mostly likely Aware Stage because, let's face it there is something about cool glowing creature that bring out the 5 year old in us :P) and we really have not touched upon it. How will it work? How else can we utilized it?  Discuss my minions :twisted: :P !
Back to top Go down
Immortal_Dragon
Regular
Immortal_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Bioluminescence   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 10:05 pm

You did not need to start a new thread to bring this up, it belongs on the misc. thread. A mod will move this.

Bioluminescence will have the effects of communication in microbe stage. I am not sure what it will do in Aware Stage, it may have a communication effect there too with the Behavior Editor. I don't see how it would relate to genetic engineering in later stages though.
Back to top Go down
Falthron
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 11:03 pm

Immortal_Dragon wrote:
You did not need to start a new thread to bring this up, it belongs on the misc. thread. A mod will move this.

Bioluminescence will have the effects of communication in microbe stage. I am not sure what it will do in Aware Stage, it may have a communication effect there too with the Behavior Editor. I don't see how it would relate to genetic engineering in later stages though.
Well I suppose you could create an organism with a form of bioluminescence that flashes repeatedly in a manner akin to morse code for a form of silent yet sight based communication. I am curious how it would be implemented as a form of communication in the microbe stage. Generally there isn't enough complexity for a form of bioluminescence to be used as communication, with most microbes using different chemical if anything to communicate between members of its own species, especially since the eyespot found on species such as euglena generally works in an on/off state (I think, correct if wrong) to determine whether or not it is in sunlight.

But all in all, bioluminescence is a nice addition to have rather than a necessity in the game. If we have time we could likely add it, but I wouldn't imagine this being something we focus on.

But this does bring up an interesting point, are we creating these stages in a manner like a skeletal framework to flesh out after we lay the foundations (all the stages) or is the plan to create everything from the ground up? Will we try to make an indepth microbe stage before moving on to the multicellular or will we lay the foundations of the microbe stage to allow for later expansion and continue to work on the next stage?
Back to top Go down
Lightning_Scarz
Newcomer
Lightning_Scarz

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 10:16 am

Immortal_Dragon wrote:
I will answer Question 2.

Yes, the game will come up with a name for you, but you can change it, especially if you're going to fossilize it into the Thrive Encyclopedia.

EDIT: another microbe question from me, with the possible different sizes of microbes that could be made/encountered, and with these microbes engulfing each other, what I am wondering is that if there is some kind of limit on the size of what the player's cell could engulf, and by extension the AI cells.
What do you mean Fossilize? is there going to be a form of acheology/palentology in thrive (that would be SOOOO cool)
Back to top Go down
Immortal_Dragon
Regular
Immortal_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 10:20 am

No, I meant that Fossilize is the way creatures/tech the player sees can be saved into the encyclopedia of all the creations in Thrive, since they are all going to be created procedurally, no two planets will be the same.
Back to top Go down
jewelofleo
Newcomer
jewelofleo

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:33 pm

Immortal_Dragon wrote:
I don't see how it would relate to genetic engineering in later stages though.
In real life when genetic engineering, there is a chance of a gene not making it through. Instead of having to sequins the animal's genome you can just pop out the UV lamp to check for the gene. In the game we could add a 50/50 chance of the gene that you added made it into the organism so we could use bioluminescence to check for it.
Back to top Go down
Immortal_Dragon
Regular
Immortal_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:18 pm

That sounds rather complex.
Back to top Go down
Aiosian_Doctor_Xenox
Learner
Aiosian_Doctor_Xenox

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:46 pm

Just to ask, since I haven't found it anywhere, what coding language are we using for Thrive?
Back to top Go down
http://s15.zetaboards.com/Xeno_Corporation/index/
Tarpy
Strategy Team Lead
Tarpy

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 7:01 pm

Aiosian_Doctor_Xenox wrote:
Just to ask, since I haven't found it anywhere, what coding language are we using for Thrive?
C++ with Lua.
Back to top Go down
Aiosian_Doctor_Xenox
Learner
Aiosian_Doctor_Xenox

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 11:38 pm

K tnx.

Now I know what to learn so I can try to help in a few more ways.
Back to top Go down
http://s15.zetaboards.com/Xeno_Corporation/index/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next