Thrive Game Development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thrive Game Development

Development of the evolution game Thrive.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome new and returning members!
If you're new, read around a bit before you post: the odds are we've already covered your suggestion.
If you want to join the development team, sign up and tell us why.
ADMIN is pleased to note that this marquee has finally been updated.
ADMIN reminds you that the Devblog is REQUIRED reading.
Currently: The Microbe Stage GUI is under heavy development
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
Website
/r/thrive
GitHub
FAQs
Wiki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1675 registered users
The newest registered user is dejo123

Our users have posted a total of 30851 messages in 1411 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 443 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:41 pm
Latest topics
» THIS FORUM IS NOW OBSOLETE
Biome List - Page 10 Emptyby NickTheNick Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:26 pm

» To all the people who come here looking for thrive.
Biome List - Page 10 Emptyby NickTheNick Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:22 pm

» Build Error Code::Blocks / CMake
Biome List - Page 10 Emptyby crovea Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:28 pm

» Hello! I can translate in japanese
Biome List - Page 10 Emptyby tjwhale Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:23 pm

» On Leave (Offline thread)
Biome List - Page 10 Emptyby NickTheNick Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:20 am

» Devblog #14: A Brave New Forum
Biome List - Page 10 Emptyby NickTheNick Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:49 am

» Application for Programmer
Biome List - Page 10 Emptyby crovea Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:14 am

» Re-Reapplication
Biome List - Page 10 Emptyby The Creator Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:57 pm

» Application (programming)
Biome List - Page 10 Emptyby crovea Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:00 am

» Achieving Sapience
Biome List - Page 10 Emptyby MitochondriaBox Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:03 pm

» Microbe Stage GDD
Biome List - Page 10 Emptyby tjwhale Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:44 pm

» Application for Programmer/ Theorist
Biome List - Page 10 Emptyby tjwhale Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:56 am

» Application for a 3D Modeler.
Biome List - Page 10 Emptyby Kaiju4u Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:16 am

» Presentation
Biome List - Page 10 Emptyby Othithu Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:38 am

» Application of Sorts
Biome List - Page 10 Emptyby crovea Sun May 31, 2015 5:06 pm

» want to contribute
Biome List - Page 10 Emptyby Renzope Sun May 31, 2015 12:58 pm

» Music List Thread (Post New Themes Here)
Biome List - Page 10 Emptyby Oliveriver Thu May 28, 2015 1:06 pm

» Application: English-Spanish translator
Biome List - Page 10 Emptyby Renzope Tue May 26, 2015 1:53 pm

» Want to be promoter or project manager
Biome List - Page 10 Emptyby TheBudderBros Sun May 24, 2015 9:00 pm

» A new round of Forum Revamps!
Biome List - Page 10 Emptyby Oliveriver Wed May 20, 2015 11:32 am

Biome List

Go down 
+56
Tarpy
Immortal_Dragon
King Plorpadeus Ex
Totemaster
Subtle_Relevance
PenroseSteppes
Inca
spacetime_dinosaur
Anagennesarcus
pentomid
PerfectOrganismil
MitochondriaBox
lordmuffin
TheSmart_1
SmartGenius
alduin2013
WilliamstheJohn
Noone
Calfeggs
NickTheNick
Jacelevo72
Gawbad
Rorsten594
jmc-24
zippybomb
Orygandian2
PTFace
MeowMan1
Holomanga
Zetal
jaysongg071997
tklarenb
Pyrotin
ADMIN
Astatine
penumbra espinosa
Gorbachof
AIs-null
caekdaemon
Hellome118
US_of_Alaska
kaosrain
The Uteen
Lukas99
Poisson
2creator
R136a1
Dudeman
Pezzalis
Darkgamma
MassimoV
Commander Keen
Mysterious_Calligrapher
Tenebrarum
roadkillguy
~sciocont
60 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
~sciocont
Overall Team Lead
~sciocont

Biome List - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biome List   Biome List - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:21 pm

That sounds really interesting.
Back to top Go down
tklarenb
Learner
tklarenb

PostSubject: Re: Biome List   Biome List - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:18 pm

Heat Swamp
Occurs in arctic areas that are seismically active. Large amounts geothermal pools are prevalent, sort of like in Yellowstone, only on a more massive scale--many would be connected and make large, shallow lakes dotted with islands. Plants and animals use the heat from the pools to keep warm. Plants could be thermosynthesizers, although it wouldn't be necessary. If they were thermosynthesizers, they would be much more common here than in surrounding areas. They would probably be built low, to keep close to the water they're in and to keep out of the cold wind higher in the air. It would kind of be like a normal swamp, except without very large plants like trees.
Back to top Go down
Mysterious_Calligrapher
Biome Team Lead
Mysterious_Calligrapher

PostSubject: Re: Biome List   Biome List - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:58 pm

Thank you, tklaren.

Earthlike Biomes are Done. They need seriously about four tweaks and some math (scio promised me math so I can scale them) and they'll be done. And scio promised me a devblog when they are, so there you go.

Don't believe me? They are right here. These are the available zones for Biomes: Below, I have listed each biome and a list of the zones in which it can appear. Some Zones will have multiple biomes of the same sucession stage appearing in them; This is Okay.
We want to have multiple biome options for several of these zones, because they will be the most common zones in terms of land area. (At least, they're based off of the most common zones as found on earth.)

Elevation class vs. Precip ClassHighly Arid (HA) Arid (A)Semi Arid (SA) Mesic (M) Wet (W) Very Wet (VW)
Height A A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 A6
Height B B1 B2 B3 B4B5 B6
Height C C1 C2 C3 C4C5 C6
Height D D1 D2 D3D4 D5 D6
Height E E1 E2 E3E4 E5 E6
Height F F1 F2 F3 F4 F5F6
Height G G1 G2 G3 G4 G5X
Height H H1 H2 H3 H4 XX
There are no Zones G6, H5, or H6 because the air moisture should not be able to reach that elevation in sufficient quantities to create them. And because it was convenient.

After much sorting, culling, and arbitrary randomness, you have the following biomes available in the following blocks.
Sucession Stage 1
Desert: A1-6, B1-5, C1-4, D1-3, E1-2, F1
Steppe: B6, C5-6, D4-6, E3-5, F2-4
Taiga: E6, F5, G1-4
Tundra: H1-4, G5, F6

Sucession Stage 2
There are No Highly Arid biomes or biomes above the ice line (Category H) that can advance to Succession stage 2
Biomes start to overlap here. Don't worry, scio and I have a plan

Dry Prairie: A2, B2, C2
Scrub: D2, E2-3, F2-3, G2-3
Dry Mesic Prairie: A3, B3, C3, D3
Chaparral: A3-4, B3-4, C3-4, D3-4, E3-34, F2, G2
Alpine Meadow: F3-4, G3-4
Mesic Prairie: A4-E4 (Going down the row)
Savannah: A4-E4
Wet Mesic Prairie: A5-D5
Patana: D6, E5-6, F5-6
Wet Prairie: A6-C6

Sucession Stage 3
No Arid or Semiarid areas are capable of reaching stage three, neither are Heights H (which starts at the tree line) or G
Dry Mesic Broadleaf: A3-C3
Dry Mesic Mixed: A3-C3
Dry Mesic Needle: A3-F3
Broadleaf: A4-E4, A5-E5
Mixed:A4-E4, A5-E5
Needle: A4-F4, A5-F5
Rainforest: A6-D6
Cloud Forest: E6-F6

This makes Cloud Forest the rarest biome in the game, but it's pretty realistic that way. Anyhow, one system down, with a total of 22 Land biomes. Sea biomes (less than 7) and microbiomes (about 7ish) to come next.

All height categories will be further defined when we figure out our planetary radius and can scale them.

Last edited by Mysterious_Calligrapher on Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Biomes are Done, Belgiummers!)
Back to top Go down
Zetal
Newcomer
Zetal

PostSubject: Re: Biome List   Biome List - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:33 pm

tklarenb wrote:
Another alien one! It's probably the least possible of the ones I've given so far, but here it is.

Lightning Realm
Occurs on worlds with lots of moisture and much more frequent lightning storms than on Earth (more on the order of Venus's electrical activity)
Organisms aren't photosynthesizers, but electrosynthesizers. I'm not exactly sure how that would work or if it's even possible in non mechanical life forms, but the only other alternative I've found in this thread so far is thermosynthesizers, so I thought I'd throw another one out there.
Anyways, electrosynthesizing plants grow in damp soil or pools of water to maximize electricity intake. Animals would probably have evolved somewhat resistant to lighting, or else take shelter when storms are overhead.

Based off of a biome given to me on my Biome Thread in Spore by DiloDilophosaur.

I actually found this really interesting and, if the meteorology behind much more frequent lightning storms can be explained, I think the biological implications would be fascinating as well. Before I state what I had in mind, however, I should say that the 'lightning realm' plants would essentially just be thermosynthesizers, unless I'm thinking of this in an entirely incorrect manner. The energy that 'electricity' outputs, after all, is heat. Although... I suppose that basically any energy deals with heat...so maybe it would be better to keep it as electrosynthesizing?

... Moving on... =c
A plant that grows in sheltered areas, away from direct lightning strikes, but secretes dead cell material in a pathway outside. The dead cell material would act as a conductor of heat leading to a bed of 'storage' directly beneath the plant. Because the plant is not being directly exposed to the lightning, it is far less likely to be killed off immediately, while still harnessing the immense amount of heat energy. Older plants would have longer tendrils of dead cells, much like roots. It sort of reminds me of a pseudo-tree, since the majority of a tree is just dead cell material.
..well, I think it's cool, at any rate, and validates the biome in my mind just because of that one organism. Because of the existence of at least one plant, large organisms can exist within it as well. =)
Back to top Go down
Zetal
Newcomer
Zetal

PostSubject: Re: Biome List   Biome List - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:22 am

Sorry for the double post, but I had some Biome ideas. Is this where you want them posted still, Calli, or would you prefer some other method/location?
Back to top Go down
~sciocont
Overall Team Lead
~sciocont

PostSubject: Re: Biome List   Biome List - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:37 pm

Zetal wrote:
Sorry for the double post, but I had some Biome ideas. Is this where you want them posted still, Calli, or would you prefer some other method/location?
This is where we want them. Electric energy usage wold be a highly efficient way for an organism to gain energy, but it would be difficult to store and manage, since lightning strikes carry high voltage and amperage, but don't last very long.
Back to top Go down
Zetal
Newcomer
Zetal

PostSubject: Re: Biome List   Biome List - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:55 pm

~sciocont wrote:
Zetal wrote:
This is where we want them. Electric energy usage wold be a highly efficient way for an organism to gain energy, but it would be difficult to store and manage, since lightning strikes carry high voltage and amperage, but don't last very long.

Flood Desert
Resulting from a planet with a strong gravitational pull and a sun strong or close enough to overheat the exposed surface of the planet, this biome can vary from just being along the equator, or being planet-wide depending on the strength of the sun. During the day, a Flood Desert is barren, and possesses little to no life. All of the water was evaporated shortly after sunrise, entering the atmosphere and getting blown to the other side of the planet, or areas outside of the Flood Desert, by strong thermal winds. When night falls, the water in the atmosphere falls almost all at once, flooding the entirety of the desert and giving the autotrophs that had retreated deep underground a new source of water. Following the night, migrating animals would enter the Flood Desert, hunting the autotrophs that had emerged, or each other.

Flood Desert
Occurs: In areas of very strong sunlight
Resources: Radiation, underground water stores
Elevation: Between -100 (land) and 1500m
Climate: Extremely Hot/Arid(Day), Warm/Wet(Night)
Topography: Dunes and plains.
Biodiversity: 1
Autotroph Niches: Midsize
Heterotroph Niches: None(Day) - Midsize(Night)
Other: Occurs only in special solar conditions- ie. Strong Solar radiation, large planet to avoid atmospheric dissipation.

I included my original writeup as well as the regular format. Too unrealistic, do you think, or what?
Back to top Go down
tklarenb
Learner
tklarenb

PostSubject: Re: Biome List   Biome List - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:12 pm

Zetal wrote:

Flood Desert
Resulting from a planet with a strong gravitational pull and a sun strong or close enough to overheat the exposed surface of the planet, this biome can vary from just being along the equator, or being planet-wide depending on the strength of the sun. During the day, a Flood Desert is barren, and possesses little to no life. All of the water was evaporated shortly after sunrise, entering the atmosphere and getting blown to the other side of the planet, or areas outside of the Flood Desert, by strong thermal winds. When night falls, the water in the atmosphere falls almost all at once, flooding the entirety of the desert and giving the autotrophs that had retreated deep underground a new source of water. Following the night, migrating animals would enter the Flood Desert, hunting the autotrophs that had emerged, or each other.

Flood Desert
Occurs: In areas of very strong sunlight
Resources: Radiation, underground water stores
Elevation: Between -100 (land) and 1500m
Climate: Extremely Hot/Arid(Day), Warm/Wet(Night)
Topography: Dunes and plains.
Biodiversity: 1
Autotroph Niches: Midsize
Heterotroph Niches: None(Day) - Midsize(Night)
Other: Occurs only in special solar conditions- ie. Strong Solar radiation, large planet to avoid atmospheric dissipation.

I included my original writeup as well as the regular format. Too unrealistic, do you think, or what?
It sounds more realistic than my lightning idea. For this to work, though, the planet would have to have a thin enough atmosphere for heat to escape at night. This seems like it could be possible, but it would probably take up most of the planet, kind of kicking out room for other biomes except near the poles, where temperatures are more constant. Not saying I don't like it (I love it ), but it might limit gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Commander Keen
Industrial Team Lead
Commander Keen

Location : Czech Republic (not that anyone would know where it is...)

PostSubject: Re: Biome List   Biome List - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:42 pm

A question: How would autotrophs work at night? Supposedly there's not enough light in the night, and the surface has cooled down too much for thermosynthesis to be viable. Perhaps thermosynthesis would work in the day, when the autotrophs would be buried just deep enough to collect heat, but not to die, and at night they would collect water. They would need a way to bury themselves before the day comes, though...
Back to top Go down
~sciocont
Overall Team Lead
~sciocont

PostSubject: Re: Biome List   Biome List - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:13 pm

Quote :
It sounds more realistic than my lightning idea. For this to work, though, the planet would have to have a thin enough atmosphere for heat to escape at night. This seems like it could be possible, but it would probably take up most of the planet, kind of kicking out room for other biomes except near the poles, where temperatures are more constant. Not saying I don't like it (I love it ), but it might limit gameplay.
Because the biome is so large, it would be quite easy to run. The problem is that it would be difficult ti simulate, since primary producers would have to be underground.
Back to top Go down
Zetal
Newcomer
Zetal

PostSubject: Re: Biome List   Biome List - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:09 pm

Commander Keen wrote:
A question: How would autotrophs work at night? Supposedly there's not enough light in the night, and the surface has cooled down too much for thermosynthesis to be viable. Perhaps thermosynthesis would work in the day, when the autotrophs would be buried just deep enough to collect heat, but not to die, and at night they would collect water. They would need a way to bury themselves before the day comes, though...

The burying portion of the autotrophs was really just one options that I saw as viable. In reality, I think there could be plenty more ways than that- such as (albeit a little less realistic, as we haven't seen anything equivalent in nature) a high resistance to external heat, allowing them to stay out in the scorching sunlight.

I was going to say that, as an alternate form of energy, they could be absorbing high energy particles that penetrate the surface of the planet... but to be honest, I don't really know too well how these particles work, or are created. I saw on Wikipedia that our sun doesn't produce any notable gamma rays; would a much stronger star?

As for burying before day, the heat of the sunlight would make the dark side hotter as the planet slowly turns, so a sudden temperature change would be a decent indicator, I think?
Back to top Go down
~sciocont
Overall Team Lead
~sciocont

PostSubject: Re: Biome List   Biome List - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:08 pm

I would imagine plants would employ a technique similar to Fenestraria plants, staying underground, but exposing small windows to let in limited light.
Back to top Go down
Zetal
Newcomer
Zetal

PostSubject: Re: Biome List   Biome List - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:40 pm

~sciocont wrote:
I would imagine plants would employ a technique similar to Fenestraria plants, staying underground, but exposing small windows to let in limited light.

I was thinking something similar, but for water to evaporate and move to the dark side of the planet in a short period of time, the radiation would have to be very very strong, and the heat much stronger than in Earth deserts. Perhaps the exposed window could have evolved some sort of resistance to the heat?
Back to top Go down
Pezzalis
Regular
Pezzalis

PostSubject: Re: Biome List   Biome List - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:06 am

I was just reading up about a fantastic discovery in our very own solar system and decided it needed a referential biome.
http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,2109837,00.html?hpt=hp_t3

Enceladan Ocean

Occurs:
Where an ice covered planet or moon is subject to extreme tidal forces where the normally solid-ice layer is warped and stretched creating friction, resulting in liquid water beneath the surface of the upper ice layer. Ruptures can occasionally occur, and in come cases, cryovolcanoes - huge eruptions of superheated water shooting into the upper atmosphere (if present).

Elevation:
0-2000 m below sea level

Climate:
Varies dramatically. Cyclic periods of hot/cold water temperatures, resulting in tremendous underwater currents. It can occur on a planet or moon with no atmosphere (however for a player expecting to reach sentience an atmosphere will probably be necessary)

Biodiversity:
Can vary.

Autotroph niches:
Mostly thermosynthetic organisms which have adapted to follow the heat cycles in the currents depending on the tidal period. Such organisms will not be anchored, and are most abundant in a unicellular form much like algae. Multicellulars will have adapted current and heat catching structures. Photosynthetics unlikely due to low levels of light (Most of the light is reflected by surface ice)

Heterotroph niches:
Creatures which feed on the thermosynthetics. Assuming these thermosynthetics produce similar sugars, these organisms shouldn't be too bizarre. Due to non-reliance on light and high reliance on seeking heat however, many organisms may have developed thermal vision, and may have biothemal emmissions similar to bioluminescence. Perhaps this could merely be visualized as bioluminescence with a hue shift (Orange/red/yellow rather than blue/green).

Other notes
Heat maps would be used rather than light maps. Sapience could occur when species emerge onto land via surface ruptures, however most areas on land would be far to arid and cold (below freezing) for it to be habitable, specific thermal areas near cryovolcanoes may be suitable, but only on planets with an atmosphere. Non-aquatic autotrophs could potentially be photosynthetic, however they would catch reflected light - this could result in airborne autotrophs with little land based life.
At times of intense tidal forces (If multiple orbital bodies are involved) there could even be large scale ruptures of the surface ice - ice quakes if you like.

Back to top Go down
~sciocont
Overall Team Lead
~sciocont

PostSubject: Re: Biome List   Biome List - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:29 pm

Nice work Pezz.
Back to top Go down
Holomanga
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Biome List   Biome List - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:43 pm

Unnamed Biome

occurs:
In ice-covered areas where evolution has allowed autotrophs/heterotrophs to manufacture a natural antifreeze which turns ice into usable water.

elevation:
Below sea level

climate:
Very cold to the point where very thick ice sheets (e.g. arctic and antarctic) form.

biodiversity:
Low (<1 on succession stage scale)

autotroph niches:
Microscopic to tiny chemosynthesizers (is that the right word?), as light and heat wouldn't be very abundant

heterotroph niches:
Possibly microscopic herbivores, if resources allow for it

I'm not sure if this biome is possible, but I know some bacteria can manufacture antifreeze naturally so multicellular organisms might be able to on an alien planet.

I don't have any ideas for the name, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
~sciocont
Overall Team Lead
~sciocont

PostSubject: Re: Biome List   Biome List - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:24 pm

Though it's interesting, we can't really use a biome without niches for macroscopic orgs.
Back to top Go down
Mysterious_Calligrapher
Biome Team Lead
Mysterious_Calligrapher

PostSubject: Re: Biome List   Biome List - Page 10 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:00 pm

I'm still debating whether or not I want to bring desert crust into the biome equation, but I like the antifreeze. And the tides. And the... well, everything. You've all done a great job with the xenobiomes while I was gone, and organization will come next.

Keep 'em coming, folks.
Back to top Go down
~sciocont
Overall Team Lead
~sciocont

PostSubject: Re: Biome List   Biome List - Page 10 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:31 pm

Mysterious_Calligrapher wrote:
I'm still debating whether or not I want to bring desert crust into the biome equation, but I like the antifreeze. And the tides. And the... well, everything. You've all done a great job with the xenobiomes while I was gone, and organization will come next.

Keep 'em coming, folks.
Desert crust is a lichen, right? It's basically a simple autotroph that isn't included in auto-evo (too small).
Back to top Go down
Mysterious_Calligrapher
Biome Team Lead
Mysterious_Calligrapher

PostSubject: Re: Biome List   Biome List - Page 10 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:58 pm

~sciocont wrote:

Keep 'em coming, folks.
Desert crust is a lichen, right? It's basically a simple autotroph that isn't included in auto-evo (too small).

Essentially a lichen, yes - I was thinking more as a resource than anything else, not as an autotroph with a proper autotroph niche. Kind of like a plankton bloom would be nothing more than a resource. The antifreeze orgs, if following the same model, could very well be an assigned resource in a larger biome...
Back to top Go down
~sciocont
Overall Team Lead
~sciocont

PostSubject: Re: Biome List   Biome List - Page 10 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:57 pm

~sciocont wrote:

Keep 'em coming, folks.

Essentially a lichen, yes - I was thinking more as a resource than anything else, not as an autotroph with a proper autotroph niche. Kind of like a plankton bloom would be nothing more than a resource. The antifreeze orgs, if following the same model, could very well be an assigned resource in a larger biome...
That's what I was thinking as well.
Back to top Go down
Mysterious_Calligrapher
Biome Team Lead
Mysterious_Calligrapher

PostSubject: Re: Biome List   Biome List - Page 10 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:12 pm

~sciocont wrote:
~sciocont wrote:

Keep 'em coming, folks.

Brainshare confirmed. We will be discussing this upon my return home.
Back to top Go down
MeowMan1
Regular
MeowMan1

PostSubject: Re: Biome List   Biome List - Page 10 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:37 pm

~sciocont wrote:
~sciocont wrote:

Keep 'em coming, folks.

Brainshare confirmed. We will be discussing this upon my return home.
Aaaahhhhhhhh! Sp much work so far in this too! (lol I just basically skipped all the rest of the pages.) I don't know what all this heterotroph and autotroph stuff is, but ok,....... .
Anyways, I have a new biome, "Please excuse me if this type or too similar has been mentioned before." Here it is:An asteroid biome:An steroid, or meteor, "honestly I could care less which one it was." but either one is orbiting the planet, and like like: microbes small animals like insects that require no gases no survive, have grown on it, maybe some fungi, moss, and small, very small ferns as well. Thanks! That's My Idea, so make a response to my biome please! Love Ya guys!
Back to top Go down
Mysterious_Calligrapher
Biome Team Lead
Mysterious_Calligrapher

PostSubject: Re: Biome List   Biome List - Page 10 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:43 pm

Unfortunately we need macroorganisms to create a biome. As in the above post, concentrations of micoorganisms or lichen-like things are stuck under resources.
Back to top Go down
MeowMan1
Regular
MeowMan1

PostSubject: Re: Biome List   Biome List - Page 10 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:30 pm

Unfortunately we need macroorganisms to create a biome. As in the above post, concentrations of micoorganisms or lichen-like things are stuck under resources.
What are these "quote: Maacroorganisms" that You speak of? Stuck under resources? I do not understand thy dear Calligrapher? Maybe Me construct would know, but he has been malfunctioning do to Your species recent pollution to this odd planets atmosphere, I'll go back to Clidroon soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biome List   Biome List - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Biome List
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next