Thrive Game Development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thrive Game Development

Development of the evolution game Thrive.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome new and returning members!
If you're new, read around a bit before you post: the odds are we've already covered your suggestion.
If you want to join the development team, sign up and tell us why.
ADMIN is pleased to note that this marquee has finally been updated.
ADMIN reminds you that the Devblog is REQUIRED reading.
Currently: The Microbe Stage GUI is under heavy development
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
Website
/r/thrive
GitHub
FAQs
Wiki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1675 registered users
The newest registered user is dejo123

Our users have posted a total of 30851 messages in 1411 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 443 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:41 pm
Latest topics
» THIS FORUM IS NOW OBSOLETE
[ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 Emptyby NickTheNick Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:26 pm

» To all the people who come here looking for thrive.
[ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 Emptyby NickTheNick Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:22 pm

» Build Error Code::Blocks / CMake
[ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 Emptyby crovea Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:28 pm

» Hello! I can translate in japanese
[ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 Emptyby tjwhale Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:23 pm

» On Leave (Offline thread)
[ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 Emptyby NickTheNick Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:20 am

» Devblog #14: A Brave New Forum
[ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 Emptyby NickTheNick Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:49 am

» Application for Programmer
[ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 Emptyby crovea Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:14 am

» Re-Reapplication
[ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 Emptyby The Creator Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:57 pm

» Application (programming)
[ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 Emptyby crovea Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:00 am

» Achieving Sapience
[ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 Emptyby MitochondriaBox Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:03 pm

» Microbe Stage GDD
[ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 Emptyby tjwhale Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:44 pm

» Application for Programmer/ Theorist
[ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 Emptyby tjwhale Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:56 am

» Application for a 3D Modeler.
[ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 Emptyby Kaiju4u Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:16 am

» Presentation
[ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 Emptyby Othithu Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:38 am

» Application of Sorts
[ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 Emptyby crovea Sun May 31, 2015 5:06 pm

» want to contribute
[ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 Emptyby Renzope Sun May 31, 2015 12:58 pm

» Music List Thread (Post New Themes Here)
[ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 Emptyby Oliveriver Thu May 28, 2015 1:06 pm

» Application: English-Spanish translator
[ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 Emptyby Renzope Tue May 26, 2015 1:53 pm

» Want to be promoter or project manager
[ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 Emptyby TheBudderBros Sun May 24, 2015 9:00 pm

» A new round of Forum Revamps!
[ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 Emptyby Oliveriver Wed May 20, 2015 11:32 am

[ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us

Go down 
+10
The_Noob
GamerXA
US_of_Alaska
Falthron
DragonEye4
~sciocont
Noitulove
Invader
Bashinerox
PaperGrape
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
koiboi59
Learner
koiboi59

[ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us   [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:18 pm

GamerXA wrote:
Sven's forum has fallen into chaos. I don't think I've seen any of the old members still on that forum.

of course the old memebers aren't there, we left. of course newer ones are here. i feel that we are a lost civilazation and they can't comprehend what happened to us.
Back to top Go down
Invader
Experienced
Invader

[ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us   [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:22 pm

I meant the older members' accounts. They'd likely still get the emails I would send them, telling them of our new forum.

EDIT: Ach, he's removed both my accounts. I'm out of email addresses. I would create another account, but I can't. Also, there was Danny Boy. I don't think he was ever notified of even our first move.
Back to top Go down
~sciocont
Overall Team Lead
~sciocont

PostSubject: Re: [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us   [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:11 pm

I think we have most of the main Thrive contributors back, except for Darkov and ParadoxJuice. They were good members, I wonder why they haven't returned. I sent them both emails.
Back to top Go down
Invader
Experienced
Invader

PostSubject: Re: [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us   [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:19 pm

~sciocont wrote:
I think we have most of the main Thrive contributors back, except for Darkov and ParadoxJuice. They were good members, I wonder why they haven't returned. I sent them both emails.

Maybe send another, to be sure they see it? Of course, tell them that if they don't want to return to just say so.
Back to top Go down
~sciocont
Overall Team Lead
~sciocont

PostSubject: Re: [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us   [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:48 pm

I'll send one next week.
Back to top Go down
Falthron
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us   [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:55 pm

Paradox was the one who invisioned Evolutions! to become an actual game instead of a hoax in the first place was he not?
Back to top Go down
Invader
Experienced
Invader

PostSubject: Re: [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us   [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:57 pm

Falthron wrote:
Paradox was the one who invisioned Evolutions! to become an actual game instead of a hoax in the first place was he not?

Indeed he was.
Back to top Go down
Waap
Newcomer
Waap

PostSubject: Re: [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us   [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 11:18 pm

Maybe they are getting sick of the forums and all the moving and stuff...

OR, maybe they don't check their emails, like me.

I doubt both of those, more or less, but yeah...
-Waap.
Back to top Go down
koiboi59
Learner
koiboi59

PostSubject: Re: [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us   [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:24 am

weird, he deleted you guy's accounts? cause mine wasn't. anyway, who else is missing besides the mods?
Back to top Go down
Invader
Experienced
Invader

PostSubject: Re: [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us   [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:45 pm

koiboi59 wrote:
weird, he deleted you guy's accounts? cause mine wasn't. anyway, who else is missing besides the mods?

Many didn't make it to our last forum.

Rex Tenebrarum

Danny Boy (Not his exact name)

Mly (Actually, was at our last forum but not this one)

And there are others- just check out Sven's forum to see others.

Back to top Go down
koiboi59
Learner
koiboi59

PostSubject: Re: [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us   [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:09 pm

InvaderZim wrote:
koiboi59 wrote:

Rex Tenebrarum

i wonder why? those guys were good contributor (at least rex cause i have a bad memory, like a doodle memory, so i don't remember the other guys to well).
Back to top Go down
US_of_Alaska
Overall Team Co-Lead
US_of_Alaska

PostSubject: Re: [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us   [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:34 pm

InvaderZim wrote:
koiboi59 wrote:

Rex Tenebrarum

Rex dwindled away halfway through the age of the Svenolutions! forums.
Back to top Go down
DragonEye4
Regular
DragonEye4

PostSubject: Re: [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us   [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:46 pm

InvaderZim wrote:
koiboi59 wrote:

Rex Tenebrarum

Mly was wierd, he spent most of his time in the off-topic section, as we do not have one, Mly may not return. Mly might even be dead, he said that he was considering suicide...
Back to top Go down
Invader
Experienced
Invader

PostSubject: Re: [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us   [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:50 pm

DragonEye4 wrote:
Mly was wierd, he spent most of his time in the off-topic section, as we do not have one, Mly may not return. Mly might even be dead, he said that he was considering suicide...

Oh. I had forgotten about that...
Back to top Go down
koiboi59
Learner
koiboi59

PostSubject: Re: [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us   [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:34 pm

InvaderZim wrote:
DragonEye4 wrote:

Oh. I had forgotten about that...

oh now i remember him, i liked that guy, i thought he contributed a bit, certainly more then half the other users (although tecnichally over half the users never posted but still he posted). i hope he really didn't [insert death smiley]
Back to top Go down
~sciocont
Overall Team Lead
~sciocont

PostSubject: Re: [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us   [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:39 pm

InvaderZim wrote:
koiboi59 wrote:

Rex Tenebrarum

Keep Mly away. He was just an egotist and troll.
Back to top Go down
koiboi59
Learner
koiboi59

PostSubject: Re: [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us   [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:45 pm

three more, freddycatking, shmooman, and yourbreakfest,
Back to top Go down
~sciocont
Overall Team Lead
~sciocont

PostSubject: Re: [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us   [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:52 pm

koiboi59 wrote:
YB may still be on the sporums, but he became uninterested a while ago, i believe. Freddy was kind of a spammer, but he was okay, although not very contributory. Shmooman was about the same, if i remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
koiboi59
Learner
koiboi59

PostSubject: Re: [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us   [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:55 pm

~sciocont wrote:
koiboi59 wrote:
YB may still be on the sporums, but he became uninterested a while ago, i believe. Freddy was kind of a spammer, but he was okay, although not very contributory. Shmooman was about the same, if i remember correctly.

well to be honest, the only worthy member who posted a lot would have to be bzflater. the rest were average but could still contribute.
Back to top Go down
~sciocont
Overall Team Lead
~sciocont

PostSubject: Re: [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us   [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:56 pm

I think BZ left before thrive started.
Back to top Go down
koiboi59
Learner
koiboi59

PostSubject: Re: [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us   [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:57 pm

~sciocont wrote:

really? i thought he was on the last one?
Back to top Go down
Invader
Experienced
Invader

PostSubject: Re: [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us   [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:36 pm

~sciocont wrote:

Yeah. He left before the rebellion.
Back to top Go down
Poisson
Regular
Poisson

PostSubject: Re: [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us   [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:05 am

Alright, enough reminicing. Back to work.
Back to top Go down
YourBreakfast
Learner
YourBreakfast

PostSubject: Re: [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us   [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:09 pm

InvaderZim wrote:

*Irish accent* Now, would you kindly all get back on topic?

Wait, wrong forum for that...

-.- I'm Irish.....
Back to top Go down
YourBreakfast
Learner
YourBreakfast

PostSubject: Re: [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us   [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:12 pm

And hey! I never became uninterested! I was nearly heartbroken when the other Thrive site died, and I was willing enough to get that php coder....

Meh, doesn't matter. I'm spammer here so *hits self with anti-spam hammer*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us   [ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[ARC] There seems to be another project out with the same goals as us
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3