Thrive Game Development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thrive Game Development

Development of the evolution game Thrive.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome new and returning members!
If you're new, read around a bit before you post: the odds are we've already covered your suggestion.
If you want to join the development team, sign up and tell us why.
ADMIN is pleased to note that this marquee has finally been updated.
ADMIN reminds you that the Devblog is REQUIRED reading.
Currently: The Microbe Stage GUI is under heavy development
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
Website
/r/thrive
GitHub
FAQs
Wiki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1675 registered users
The newest registered user is dejo123

Our users have posted a total of 30851 messages in 1411 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 443 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:41 pm
Latest topics
» THIS FORUM IS NOW OBSOLETE
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 Emptyby NickTheNick Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:26 pm

» To all the people who come here looking for thrive.
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 Emptyby NickTheNick Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:22 pm

» Build Error Code::Blocks / CMake
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 Emptyby crovea Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:28 pm

» Hello! I can translate in japanese
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 Emptyby tjwhale Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:23 pm

» On Leave (Offline thread)
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 Emptyby NickTheNick Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:20 am

» Devblog #14: A Brave New Forum
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 Emptyby NickTheNick Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:49 am

» Application for Programmer
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 Emptyby crovea Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:14 am

» Re-Reapplication
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 Emptyby The Creator Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:57 pm

» Application (programming)
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 Emptyby crovea Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:00 am

» Achieving Sapience
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 Emptyby MitochondriaBox Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:03 pm

» Microbe Stage GDD
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 Emptyby tjwhale Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:44 pm

» Application for Programmer/ Theorist
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 Emptyby tjwhale Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:56 am

» Application for a 3D Modeler.
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 Emptyby Kaiju4u Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:16 am

» Presentation
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 Emptyby Othithu Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:38 am

» Application of Sorts
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 Emptyby crovea Sun May 31, 2015 5:06 pm

» want to contribute
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 Emptyby Renzope Sun May 31, 2015 12:58 pm

» Music List Thread (Post New Themes Here)
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 Emptyby Oliveriver Thu May 28, 2015 1:06 pm

» Application: English-Spanish translator
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 Emptyby Renzope Tue May 26, 2015 1:53 pm

» Want to be promoter or project manager
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 Emptyby TheBudderBros Sun May 24, 2015 9:00 pm

» A new round of Forum Revamps!
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 Emptyby Oliveriver Wed May 20, 2015 11:32 am

Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread

Go down 
+93
JoseAAV
Disastericks
Secondkingstons
EnergyKnife
Aiosian_Doctor_Xenox
Jimexmore
Grimm Reaper
Atrox
Xazo-Tak
HariboTer
Naevius
jay sheddan
Im a Peanut
Tritium
Tarpy
Narnobie123
Gawbad
Nimbal
Thriving Cheese
WJacobC
FunnyGames
PerfectOrganismil
TheSmart_1
Dilophoraptor
untrustedlife
BioMike
energypro
RodGame
protoast
Cobalt58
jman12351
Sundu
ExtraSolar
Dumb_person69
spacetime_dinosaur
Oliveriver
Calfeggs
NikolaAnicic007
MitochondriaBox
Tré Wisemen
SmartGenius
ComradeDoc
THRIVE
thrivepedia
beachbum111111
WilliamstheJohn
ingaborgasaurus
Raptorstorm
alduin2013
decelis93
Noone
gvd72
Jopetsu
Daniferrito
M3rox
Rorsten594
roadkillguy
Silver Sterling
Carnifex
Seregon
PREDAL1ENWARRIOR
GamerXA
Brennus
nziswat
PHILmg
NickTheNick
wwewar
ethroptur
Orygandian2
penumbra espinosa
Pezzalis
zippybomb
jmc-24
Holomanga
MeowMan1
Kraeken
Crimsonspawn
Hegataro
Theusfilipe
PTFace
Doggit
Sgt. Lost Time
US_of_Alaska
Admiral Van Tromp
ido66667
D4RK_VOID
bill2505
Dr_Chillgood
Tenebrarum
Army-Lion
Mysterious_Calligrapher
~sciocont
The Uteen
97 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
untrustedlife
Regular
untrustedlife

Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:49 am

Doggit wrote:

So i have idea:
Spae stage would start when this music would play, beacuse that would mean to you have made your first space travel with your species getting out of spaceship and landing somewhere.Also, it would be cool like having little bar in left corner, which shows in what stage are you now. And little cutscene at starting of space stage: Your species astronaut (not human, of course) in space suit (if moon isnt habitable) what you have desinged in TE, walking first steps on moon.

The first landing on the moon will almost certainly stage civilization.
This music is great for the triumphant landing on the moon, however what if the moon is hospitable, but very hostile, tribes people try to murder you etc
Back to top Go down
Doggit
Regular
Doggit

Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:44 pm

untrustedlife wrote:
Doggit wrote:

So i have idea:
Spae stage would start when this music would play, beacuse that would mean to you have made your first space travel with your species getting out of spaceship and landing somewhere.Also, it would be cool like having little bar in left corner, which shows in what stage are you now. And little cutscene at starting of space stage: Your species astronaut (not human, of course) in space suit (if moon isnt habitable) what you have desinged in TE, walking first steps on moon.

The first landing on the moon will almost certainly stage civilization.
This music is great for the triumphant landing on the moon, however what if the moon is hospitable, but very hostile, tribes people try to murder you etc

In any case, there would be a song of triumph, but then there are other songs or concerns regarding other situations.
Back to top Go down
Doggit
Regular
Doggit

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:54 am

Back to top Go down
TheSmart_1
Newcomer
TheSmart_1

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:57 pm

I don't know if it is supposed to be this way or if it's just my computer but I started thrive v.09 up and I could mildly control a bubble and change the background and a weird alien man was in the middle of the screen. Anyone know about that?
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:17 pm

No, that is a complete mystery to us. That code must have magically put itself together.

Oohhhh, I know what you are talking about. Thats Thrive all right. You were probably in the space stage due to the appearance of the "weird alien man". I commend your rapid progression through the game (how many hours did you clock in at?). Its great to hear that the evolution of the environment/background around your organism was successful upon your button pressing, it was a lot more buggy for our playtesters. Thats auto-evo in full display!

All that is left to add is an editor for the brightness of the bubble, the Luminosity Editor, and we'll be done the game.

Jokes aside, I think you get my point.

In case you didn't:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:33 pm

So, to be brief, I've been wondering for a while, what precisely affects the brain development of your organism?

I know meat eating is a part of it, and tool usage, but I don't understand how this could be defined in terms of algorithms.
Back to top Go down
untrustedlife
Regular
untrustedlife

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:38 pm

Well I don't know much on this topic , but i know its not just meat, it is protein in general...

In terms of programming, I would need to know all the math before making any sort of algorithm (unless its going to be completely made up by me) in that case, i would keep it simple and keep track of average protein a species takes in, situations they get in that require problem solving etc. (though keeping track of too much information may cause problems in the long run.)
We could handle simply as mutations. (just like any other part of auto evo, enemy attacks in certain ways alot, species becomes smarter to protect themselves and avoid the same situations, or trees get taller, food gets hard to reach species needs to throw rocks to get it doen and to do so they need more problem solving skill)
Just a few ideas...
Back to top Go down
~sciocont
Overall Team Lead
~sciocont

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:23 pm

untrustedlife wrote:
Well I don't know much on this topic , but i know its not just meat, it is protein in general...

In terms of programming, I would need to know all the math before making any sort of algorithm (unless its going to be completely made up by me) in that case, i would keep it simple and keep track of average protein a species takes in, situations they get in that require problem solving etc. (though keeping track of too much information may cause problems in the long run.)
We could handle simply as mutations. (just like any other part of auto evo, enemy attacks in certain ways alot, species becomes smarter to protect themselves and avoid the same situations, or trees get taller, food gets hard to reach species needs to throw rocks to get it doen and to do so they need more problem solving skill)
Just a few ideas...
Since protein is part of the compound system, eating it can effect brain growth. Brain size can be dealt with through mutation, but we have to remember size doesn't necessarily correspond to intelligence- it has a lot to do with the amount and complexity of the sensory input going into the animal. Intelligence is something that must be dealt with in the behavior editor.
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:37 pm

Is there a comprehensive thread on the Behaviour Editor? Also, the point I was trying to hint at was how to gauge a player's progress towards achieving Sapience.
Back to top Go down
~sciocont
Overall Team Lead
~sciocont

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:53 pm

NickTheNick wrote:
Is there a comprehensive thread on the Behaviour Editor? Also, the point I was trying to hint at was how to gauge a player's progress towards achieving Sapience.
Oh, I haven't really been too concerned about that. I think there may be a thread for that, but again, maybe not.
Back to top Go down
untrustedlife
Regular
untrustedlife

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:21 pm

~sciocont wrote:
untrustedlife wrote:

Just a few ideas...
Since protein is part of the compound system, eating it can effect brain growth. Brain size can be dealt with through mutation, but we have to remember size doesn't necessarily correspond to intelligence- it has a lot to do with the amount and complexity of the sensory input going into the animal. Intelligence is something that must be dealt with in the behavior editor.
Good point. However we will have to limit the player somehow...
Mutation I think, is our best bet. ( we could gear brain mutation towards creatures who take in more protein though)

@NickTheNick
A player will want some sort of goal.. so we can maybe encourage the player to solve problems....(However we don't want spore) so protein and mutation will have to effect it somehow...
I'm not sure how to implement these 'goals' in a chaotic procedural environment though. (Maybe we can start a new thread for this?)
Back to top Go down
PerfectOrganismil
Newcomer
PerfectOrganismil

PostSubject: Flight and texture.   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 7:31 pm

Will texture add wrinkles to the skin in the game? Also for flight, unlike spore which has short flight could we have organisms fly for as long as we want? I use my knowledge on birds which are my favorite animals. They can fly for miles at a time, yet in spore, creatures can only fly at least 20 yards. Same as pterosaurs as they can fly for miles. This links to texture, will we be able to make our organisms have feathers all over their body and add wings?

Also I have a little fun fact that I will post in any topic I make: birds are not their own animal group, they belong to dinosaur group under the type of dinosaurs we call theropods!
Back to top Go down
~sciocont
Overall Team Lead
~sciocont

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:00 pm

PerfectOrganismil wrote:
Will texture add wrinkles to the skin in the game? Yes Also for flight, unlike spore which has short flight could we have organisms fly for as long as we want? Yes
Back to top Go down
Doggit
Regular
Doggit

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:15 am

The cell editor created by funnygames
Back to top Go down
Daniferrito
Experienced
Daniferrito

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:22 am

Looks great! Just one question, where did you got that from? I suppose directly from funnygames, but probably a post/thread here with download (and probably source) would be better to show that here.

Edit: I just readed my post again and i think i didnt express the way i meant. I dont disagree about you doing videos about thrive, that is great for showing out people, nor i disagree with you linking those videos here, the only thing i was surprised is that this is the first notice i have of this editor (other than funnygames was doing it). And on top of that, its already version 0.0.9
Back to top Go down
Doggit
Regular
Doggit

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:46 am

Daniferrito wrote:
Looks great! Just one question, where did you got that from? I suppose directly from funnygames, but probably a post/thread here with download (and probably source) would be better to show that here.

Edit: I just readed my post again and i think i didnt express the way i meant. I dont disagree about you doing videos about thrive, that is great for showing out people, nor i disagree with you linking those videos here, the only thing i was surprised is that this is the first notice i have of this editor (other than funnygames was doing it). And on top of that, its already version 0.0.9

The store gave it to me funnygames

You can download it here:
Windows 32-bit:
mediafire.com /? 8z6cnvtlis3lnuu
Windows 64-bit:
mediafire.com /? vzpk38qpkafg9p

In any case I think that video on the progress of the game need to attract more attention to our project by people who can help (especially programmers).

I have heard many people who do not reading forum, known Thrive and say that it has not produced anything in the last three years. Now we dimostrade the opposite.
Back to top Go down
FunnyGames
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:26 am

Daniferrito wrote:

There's a reason why it's already on version 0.0.9, any version under it, wasn't playable, or contained some bugs. Sorry if it's against rules or anything, but I did say that I'll work on it, and just happened that I spoke and shared it with Doggit.

Anyway, I'm working on eyes and mouth. Actually I want to re-code this Cell Editor, as I found a better way to implement it. I'll try that, and if it works out, I'll share it.
Back to top Go down
~sciocont
Overall Team Lead
~sciocont

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:31 am

Where is funnygames so we can discuss this? It looks pretty good (the gradient shifting made me chuckle a bit- it's kind of a neat little bug that tells me how the coloration was programmed) for an early prototype, but I'd like to see future versions use our current concept rather than borrow so heavily from spore's editor.
Back to top Go down
FunnyGames
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:34 am

~sciocont wrote:
Where is funnygames so we can discuss this? It looks pretty good (the gradient shifting made me chuckle a bit- it's kind of a neat little bug that tells me how the coloration was programmed) for an early prototype, but I'd like to see future versions use our current concept rather than borrow so heavily from spore's editor.
A post above you and below you... XD

Anyway, I based this editor on spore. So that's why it looks like the spore cell editor.

The texture was just a test, I don't know how to work with textures, I believe someone here has more experience with it.
Back to top Go down
untrustedlife
Regular
untrustedlife

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:41 am

Looks good funny games -- keep up the good work.

Extra info:
I get distracted whenever I want to update my prototype, I may have a new version out today though. Bacterial colonies anyone? Light spots anyone?

edit:

NO EYES ON MICROBES UGH!!! (I'm not actually mad at you)
Work on things like Mitochondria, cilia, flagella, chloroplast.. NOT EYES.or mouth..since when does a microbe have a eyeball!
(I don't mean to sound so freaked out)
Back to top Go down
~sciocont
Overall Team Lead
~sciocont

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:48 am

FunnyGames wrote:
~sciocont wrote:
A post above you and below you... XD

Anyway, I based this editor on spore. So that's why it looks like the spore cell editor.

The texture was just a test, I don't know how to work with textures, I believe someone here has more experience with it.
Oh man did I get ninja'd. If you could try implementing some ideas of the current concept of the editor, that would be great. I don't care about textures now, I just thought that bug was interesting. Overall the editor looks like a good prototype.

Read up on the current concept for this- we're not going to have eyese or mouth parts, so I don't want you to labor over something that won't be implemented if you don't want to.

Edit: ninja'd a second time. Productive day.
Back to top Go down
FunnyGames
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:52 pm

~sciocont wrote:

Oh man did I get ninja'd. If you could try implementing some ideas of the current concept of the editor, that would be great. I don't care about textures now, I just thought that bug was interesting. Overall the editor looks like a good prototype.

Read up on the current concept for this- we're not going to have eyese or mouth parts, so I don't want you to labor over something that won't be implemented if you don't want to.

Edit: ninja'd a second time. Productive day.

This picture:
Spoiler:

Does this mean that what I created is useless? As far as I understand, you will create the cell in 'skeletal fibers'...
Spoiler:

And another question, the stuff you can add to cell will be the same as you add mouth in spore? Like snapping when close to body, or put it outside the body, or eyes, like you can put only inside?
Or it's a wide system where you can put the position you would like to? (Freedom space)
Back to top Go down
~sciocont
Overall Team Lead
~sciocont

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:33 pm

Yep, that picture is the general idea- It doesn't mean your editor is useless, per se, since the environment for it can still be used, and most likely some of the same processes. The cytoskeletal fibers let you create a much more dynamic shape than a spine-based editor.

Some parts will be placed inside of the cell, while some, like cilia, lamellipodes and flagella will snap to the membrane and exist outside of the cell.

I hope that answers your questions.
Back to top Go down
FunnyGames
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:48 pm

Ok, I'll think about it and how to implement it.

I still don't know, did anyone already began creating the cell editor like in the picture?

About the parts, it doesn't matter how we call it, mouth/eyes or cilia/flagella, in the end it should do the same thing, so I'll work on it.
Back to top Go down
~sciocont
Overall Team Lead
~sciocont

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:01 pm

FunnyGames wrote:
Ok, I'll think about it and how to implement it.

I still don't know, did anyone already began creating the cell editor like in the picture?

About the parts, it doesn't matter how we call it, mouth/eyes or cilia/flagella, in the end it should do the same thing, so I'll work on it.
You're the only one working on the editor that I know of.

The point of not having a mouth or eyes is that cells don't have them. Cilia and flagella are motile organelles, not sensory organs or mouths.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next