Thrive Game Development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thrive Game Development

Development of the evolution game Thrive.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome new and returning members!
If you're new, read around a bit before you post: the odds are we've already covered your suggestion.
If you want to join the development team, sign up and tell us why.
ADMIN is pleased to note that this marquee has finally been updated.
ADMIN reminds you that the Devblog is REQUIRED reading.
Currently: The Microbe Stage GUI is under heavy development
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
Website
/r/thrive
GitHub
FAQs
Wiki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1675 registered users
The newest registered user is dejo123

Our users have posted a total of 30851 messages in 1411 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 443 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:41 pm
Latest topics
» THIS FORUM IS NOW OBSOLETE
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 Emptyby NickTheNick Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:26 pm

» To all the people who come here looking for thrive.
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 Emptyby NickTheNick Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:22 pm

» Build Error Code::Blocks / CMake
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 Emptyby crovea Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:28 pm

» Hello! I can translate in japanese
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 Emptyby tjwhale Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:23 pm

» On Leave (Offline thread)
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 Emptyby NickTheNick Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:20 am

» Devblog #14: A Brave New Forum
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 Emptyby NickTheNick Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:49 am

» Application for Programmer
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 Emptyby crovea Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:14 am

» Re-Reapplication
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 Emptyby The Creator Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:57 pm

» Application (programming)
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 Emptyby crovea Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:00 am

» Achieving Sapience
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 Emptyby MitochondriaBox Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:03 pm

» Microbe Stage GDD
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 Emptyby tjwhale Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:44 pm

» Application for Programmer/ Theorist
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 Emptyby tjwhale Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:56 am

» Application for a 3D Modeler.
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 Emptyby Kaiju4u Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:16 am

» Presentation
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 Emptyby Othithu Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:38 am

» Application of Sorts
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 Emptyby crovea Sun May 31, 2015 5:06 pm

» want to contribute
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 Emptyby Renzope Sun May 31, 2015 12:58 pm

» Music List Thread (Post New Themes Here)
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 Emptyby Oliveriver Thu May 28, 2015 1:06 pm

» Application: English-Spanish translator
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 Emptyby Renzope Tue May 26, 2015 1:53 pm

» Want to be promoter or project manager
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 Emptyby TheBudderBros Sun May 24, 2015 9:00 pm

» A new round of Forum Revamps!
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 Emptyby Oliveriver Wed May 20, 2015 11:32 am

Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread

Go down 
+102
cyborghyena
The Creator
Halowraith1
Narstak
molden
amymist
NarotizaSquared
Aquos4
Gyrukilo
JackTheBlackWolf
Mazzy_M
Xazo-Tak
Epickitty
Rorsten594
pensist
MirrorMonkey2
timetraveler
jewelofleo
Falthron
Psych0Ch3f
Quasar
Armok: God of Blood
King Plorpadeus Ex
Lightning_Scarz
SuperLala
LegoHoss
Gecko
Tanglekat33
EnergyKnife
HariboTer
the froggy ninja
crovea
Linker90X
EVanimations
Evol4fire
TriggzSP
ByterranEmpire
Totemaster
Exploronaut
Jeklig
NuklearSerpent
masternetra
spacetime_dinosaur
Y. Guillemot
ThePoisonchocolate
leila777
ccarriel
Invader
ThreeCubed
meldebious
PropTheRedstoner
Glow Cloud
Seregon
Mouthwash
Captain Mcderp
IAMBEOWULF
Atrox
Doggit
Dalroc
SchrodingersKitty
alonerhapsody
Cellular Dinosaur
Silver Sterling
Spacer
Synpho Death
Raptorstorm
Zeyrock
Orygandian2
AwesomeSiebren
TheFellowWithTheHat
penumbra espinosa
TheChubbyChihuahua
Shamanic W0lf
PortalFan1000
NikolaAnicic007
PerfectOrganismil
Inca
MitochondriaBox
DeanDactyl
Moterhead97
TheSmart_1
Oliveriver
ethroptur
Narnobie123
dinoman9877
Mysterious_Calligrapher
Jimexmore
WJacobC
Mixotroph
Madnesia19
Omnomnomable
Tritium
Daniferrito
~sciocont
Immortal_Dragon
untrustedlife
Aiosian_Doctor_Xenox
Thriving Cheese
Tarpy
M3rox
NickTheNick
WilliamstheJohn
106 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MitochondriaBox
Learner
MitochondriaBox

Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:24 am

So, Spore allowed you to create whatever you liked, even though it wouldn't bode well in the real world (meter-long creatures with only one leg at the back tip, jets with backwards propulsion, etc.). Now, in Thrive, our creations will have to be sensible in the real world, owing to the fact that gravity, temperature, and weather are going to trigger selection, such as when the dinosaurs died out after the disappearance of plants and the cold. So, how limited will the player be in this regard?

Now, say the player says, upon starting the game, "I'm going to make a race of space lobsters!" However, the planet he/she starts in is very cold, due to orbiting an orange dwarf star, and being toward the inside of the coldest part of the Goldilocks zone. The player evolves the initial aware stage creature, worm-like, to survive in the cold, as well as live up to his/her initial ambitions; an insulation layer under the shell armor, large eyes to see in the darkness, etc. The lobster is more like a sea scorpion in the end. The player has to scavenge, since that is the most open niche, and most of the other niches were taken after taking a little too long to evolve.

Come land, the only option for advancement since aquatic civilizations are impossible, the player has to evolve book-lungs, claws with three digits, one opposable, for manipulating the environment, even better insulation for  increased cold, and more uprightness for dexterity. In the end, the creature still has the lobster-ish look, but wishes had to be half-granted for survival.

Is this the case? If so, is this for better or worse? Is the player satisfied with his/her blubbery, big eyed, three-fingered lobster? Is he/she disappointed? How does it fare even further in the game? What about buildings and vehicles?
Back to top Go down
Immortal_Dragon
Regular
Immortal_Dragon

Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:37 am

To paraphrase ~scio (or another dev), the player will be assumed to have some sense in their creations, so if they get too nonsensical their creature will die and go extinct, simple as that. I think if this game is going to be how it seems to be looking, then players will have to make a choice between what will make their creature more like what they want, or what will allow it to survive better.

Nothing saying that the player couldn't try on another planet if they so wished. The story of the creature is for the player to decide, that's the vibe I've been getting.
Back to top Go down
Inca
Regular
Inca

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:02 pm

Cool well I imagine it would take a lot of extra work to build the imperium properly, but it could be cool.
Back to top Go down
http://soundcloud.com/inca_uk
Jimexmore
Newcomer
Jimexmore

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:21 pm

Inca wrote:
Cool well I imagine it would take a lot of extra work to build the imperium properly, but it could be cool.
Beat the snot out of Orks and Eldar and Tyranids as a angry xbox hueg lobster expy
Back to top Go down
dinoman9877
Newcomer
dinoman9877

Location : The Jurassic Period, fighting an allosaurus using a spear.

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:11 pm

On the point of nonsensical, I thought of something last night that frightens me dearly and I know there will be a few who will attempt it. Mutant, rainbow colored animals of modern Earth. Yep. Someone will make a bright pink, winged wolf, or one of those mutant, rainbow colored horses from the little kids show.

Just the thought makes me want to bash my head into a wall until it no longer can be considered a head.

I was wondering if there would be ways to make creatures like these, in short, easy to kill. I can imagine that when a carnivore is stalking prey, it's visibility is not based on appearance, because the computer can't determine something as basic as fur color compared to the environment, I know by now that something like this would take the Stephen Hawking of coders to figure out.

Not to mention aforementioned pink wolf would also have wings, so they could just attack from above anyway.

I just hope there's a way to fight back such horrible creatures. If you are a supporter of extremely unrealistic animals like the wolf from Okami or the such, or the mutant horses...I can't say I'm sorry for insulting them.

I also want to know why people always want to make the most gaudy and unrealistic looking animals.
Back to top Go down
Immortal_Dragon
Regular
Immortal_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:19 pm

Actually, there is a system for camouflage, taking into account the color of the creature (which it would be keeping track of) and the environment around it, and basing the camouflage factor off of that if I remember correctly. Crouching helps lessen the silhouette to make it easier to hide too.

In short, gaudy colors will most likely be evolved for attracting mates or territory displays, otherwise they will get a creature killed.

The creatures you described have little to no natural defenses, so they would be easy to kill on their own most likely. (especially if I have my way with making creatures)
Back to top Go down
dinoman9877
Newcomer
dinoman9877

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:46 pm

Well a creature might utilize a 'temporary' gaudy color, such as Torosaurus did by flushing blood into its frill. But if we made a species that was gaudy because they were born that way, you'd have to evolve it with bird-like mannerisms: The male can be easily seen but the females and chicks blend in, since males of some species don't help in the raising of chicks, it's no loss to the young if their father is eaten, but the mother has to keep an eye on them, until they're grown.

But if it were not like that...Yeah, let's agree to throw them off a cliff into a pit of alien crocodiles and call it a done deal.
Back to top Go down
dinoman9877
Newcomer
dinoman9877

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:49 pm

I could be wrong, but I believe that Earth won't be added. This is supposed to take place in another galaxy, not the Milky Way (Like Spore does).

In fact, I think Thrive can be best summed up that each player has their own galaxy...but I think they'll just code them all to look the same so they don't have to go through that headache.
Back to top Go down
Silver Sterling
Newcomer
Silver Sterling

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:06 pm

Well the already linked thread showes others. But you are right. I wouldn't like to be forced to place earth in aswell and would enjoy playing in another galaxy, without Earth. But i would look forward to have Earth in the library, that i can add it or specific creatures from earth, when i reached god mode.

Elders, Orks, etc. Well we woudn't have telekinetic or magic. Possible somebody would add it in an mod. I personally would endorse it. ^^
Back to top Go down
dinoman9877
Newcomer
dinoman9877

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:19 pm

Elders? Orks? I've no knowledge of those creatures living on Earth, well...An elder is just an old person but I've never heard of an ork...There's orcs, but those are in a book.
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:35 pm

Spacer wrote:
I think this idea haven't been proposed, since I searched in the forums and found nothing about it. So, here's my idea: adding the Sol system and a human civilization on it. Of course, first focus on developing the game, which is a priority, but after it, there could be this easter egg.

One thing that I didn't like too much in Spore is that there were no humans. You could find the Sol and Earth, but it was uninhabited and the planet's ecosystem was damaged, probably because of some catastrophe that not only damaged Earth, but also exterminated humanity. Ok, this idea is cool, but I wanted to find a normal human civilization on Earth, so I could ally with them... or destroy them like in the classics.

This human civilization would be like humanity in some 70 years in the future (about in the year of 2080). We would have a pretty advanced space travelling technology, though I don't think we would already have FTL engines.

What do you guys think?

This has already been suggested on the Easter Egg thread multiple times. Yes, the Sol System will be there. You should have first suggested this on the Misc. thread, which this will be moved to right now.
Back to top Go down
Silver Sterling
Newcomer
Silver Sterling

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:24 pm

dinoman9877 wrote:
Elders? Orks? I've no knowledge of those creatures living on Earth, well...An elder is just an old person but I've never heard of an ork...There's orcs, but those are in a book.
Think Jimexmore talked about Warhammer 40.000.

NickTheNick wrote:
This has already been suggested on the Easter Egg thread multiple times. Yes, the Sol System will be there. You should have first suggested this on the Misc. thread, which this will be moved to right now.
Well, there we got another official answer. I personally would suggest to make a trigger, that you can decide, if the galaxy youre playing is the milkyway or not. With the milkyway at least the stars in the area from sol would be similar to this in our region and earth could be on the same position. If its not the milkyway the whole galaxy would be random. Possible aswell with some customization option, like how many planets with life, how large, how dense are the stars, etc.
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:35 pm

Setting it as the milky way would make little difference if all that changed was the sol system and some stars around it. Plus, since it is an easter egg, by its very nature it should not be an option, as it is something that is hidden in the game for the players to find on there own.
Back to top Go down
PortalFan1000
Learner
PortalFan1000

PostSubject: How will behavior affect societies?   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:13 am

Portal here, and I would like to figure out how a organism's behavior will affect society and beyond. From what I've seen, we've just assumed that, when your species reaches awakening, they form a group. This thread will discuss the pros and cons of various behaviors. What would happen if your species was solitary? Hive-minded? Cannibalistic? Some behavior invented by the player? That sort of thing. Sorry if this has already been discussed.
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:18 am

I don't see why this would be an issue. Also, this should have been posted on the Misc thread.
Back to top Go down
PortalFan1000
Learner
PortalFan1000

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:05 am

Well, for an example, a solitary species. It may be harder to start a tribe and ultimately a nation, and may take longer to get through the stages awakening and beyond. Also, sorry if this belongs in misc.
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:29 pm

But that is not something that would need to be dealt with in the strategy mode. That would only affect how long it takes the player to get his species to discover socialisation, language, and those early techs. Once strategy mode is unlocked, it is assumed that even if the species began more solitary there developments in communication and intelligence have made them sociable. We will also have to assume that species when they become intelligent and go into the strategy mode stop being cannibals. Same with hive-minded, because the player in the strategy mode essentially becomes the hive-mind.
Back to top Go down
Cellular Dinosaur
Newcomer

PostSubject: Point A to point B, and then vice-versa   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:16 pm

I'm thinking that if you become a animal that walks on land, there should be an option to go back in the water and maybe develop a new aquatic animal. Sorry if this post doesnt make sence, im not very logical. :| 
Back to top Go down
Immortal_Dragon
Regular
Immortal_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Point A to point B, and then vice-versa   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:24 pm

Not to sound harsh, but the misc. thread is the place for questions like this, not making a new thread.

EDIT: To answer your query, yes, you can do that if you wished.
Back to top Go down
NikolaAnicic007
Newcomer

PostSubject: Important   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:49 am

All this is fine and dandy (Not in the rude or mad way I mean (saying this for no particuler reasson just seems something I should say around now :P ) but will the graphics be like THIS:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNLfNe12BKE or even this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi2GvqboQfY
or like THIS:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADPjgdKzTy0 (This is a extreme no offence to people :I)

And another thing...1.the size of a creature is determined by:
1.Gravity
2.The composition of the atmosphere (Think Dinosaurs and now Us (Difference is more oxygen and carbon (Mostly so plants grew bigger nad made more oxygen) in the dinosaur times))
3.It's needs (Higher branches etc. (only way to ignore the previous 2 is to adapt to being large but at less efficiency)

2.Life-spans should matter because that is what seperates humans form the stars and if you could make a diff solar system in KSP I think every player would send a colony ship for a 200  year mission because kerbals don't have needs like food,water,oxygen,bio-breaks (bathroom breaks),sleep and most importantly LIFESPANS!
If you let a kerbal float in orbit he will be there for 5000000 million years and still be wondering that he can see his house from there...

QUESTION:Noone awnsered me for my:Will we be using KSP type gravity and Rocket psyhics for space stage

sorry if this makes no sence at all I usualy am a logical guy :) 
Back to top Go down
PortalFan1000
Learner
PortalFan1000

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:49 am

I have 3 ideas. The first idea, reflexes. If a killing blow is about to be delivered on your creature, there should be a quick-time event. The better your reflexes, the more time given. Second, there should be a limit to how many things you can change in one editor system. Third, we could combine up to 3 agents. And a question: are the function parts actually parts? Will we make technologies civilization or spore-style? Both?
Back to top Go down
Immortal_Dragon
Regular
Immortal_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 7:45 pm

@NikolaAncic007

I like to think the graphics will be like the background here on the forum, the creature specifically, and if you want, go look at the microbe stage concept animation thread for a look-see for a taste of the graphics

Why bring up the restrictions on the size of the creatures in the OE?

Lifespans will matter as far as I know, but I don't know what the devs have in mind for calculating it.

And physics, I think there is a thread for that.

@PortalFan1000

1. Sounds like a good idea, but probably won't work as it makes the game a little more complicated, and what would kill one creature wouldn't kill another.

2. There is already a limit, mutation points, so it's a good idea, it has already been thought of.

3. Combine 3 agents to do what?

Question: Function parts are parts, but there are sub-FPs for some that I know of.
Back to top Go down
alonerhapsody

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:14 pm

the-scientist . com/?articles.view/articleNo/36848/title/Image-of-the-Day--Kaleidoscopic-Stalk/
well this resemble something...
and has a large  bundle of colors.
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 640dahlia
Back to top Go down
PortalFan1000
Learner
PortalFan1000

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:53 pm

Combine 3 agents to do 3 things at once. And what I meant by the limited amount of things a session was something like spore's complexity meter, except it would just that one time, not overall.
Back to top Go down
Immortal_Dragon
Regular
Immortal_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:19 pm

Well Portal, I think having three different agents would be possible, but would probably leave your creature vulnerable in another way because making all three of their agents effective will take a lot of evolution/mutation.

Something like a complexity meter, I don't know about that, a dev will have to answer that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next