Thrive Game Development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thrive Game Development

Development of the evolution game Thrive.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome new and returning members!
If you're new, read around a bit before you post: the odds are we've already covered your suggestion.
If you want to join the development team, sign up and tell us why.
ADMIN is pleased to note that this marquee has finally been updated.
ADMIN reminds you that the Devblog is REQUIRED reading.
Currently: The Microbe Stage GUI is under heavy development
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
Website
/r/thrive
GitHub
FAQs
Wiki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1675 registered users
The newest registered user is dejo123

Our users have posted a total of 30851 messages in 1411 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 443 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:41 pm
Latest topics
» THIS FORUM IS NOW OBSOLETE
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 Emptyby NickTheNick Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:26 pm

» To all the people who come here looking for thrive.
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 Emptyby NickTheNick Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:22 pm

» Build Error Code::Blocks / CMake
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 Emptyby crovea Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:28 pm

» Hello! I can translate in japanese
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 Emptyby tjwhale Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:23 pm

» On Leave (Offline thread)
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 Emptyby NickTheNick Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:20 am

» Devblog #14: A Brave New Forum
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 Emptyby NickTheNick Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:49 am

» Application for Programmer
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 Emptyby crovea Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:14 am

» Re-Reapplication
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 Emptyby The Creator Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:57 pm

» Application (programming)
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 Emptyby crovea Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:00 am

» Achieving Sapience
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 Emptyby MitochondriaBox Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:03 pm

» Microbe Stage GDD
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 Emptyby tjwhale Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:44 pm

» Application for Programmer/ Theorist
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 Emptyby tjwhale Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:56 am

» Application for a 3D Modeler.
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 Emptyby Kaiju4u Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:16 am

» Presentation
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 Emptyby Othithu Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:38 am

» Application of Sorts
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 Emptyby crovea Sun May 31, 2015 5:06 pm

» want to contribute
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 Emptyby Renzope Sun May 31, 2015 12:58 pm

» Music List Thread (Post New Themes Here)
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 Emptyby Oliveriver Thu May 28, 2015 1:06 pm

» Application: English-Spanish translator
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 Emptyby Renzope Tue May 26, 2015 1:53 pm

» Want to be promoter or project manager
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 Emptyby TheBudderBros Sun May 24, 2015 9:00 pm

» A new round of Forum Revamps!
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 Emptyby Oliveriver Wed May 20, 2015 11:32 am

Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread

Go down 
+93
JoseAAV
Disastericks
Secondkingstons
EnergyKnife
Aiosian_Doctor_Xenox
Jimexmore
Grimm Reaper
Atrox
Xazo-Tak
HariboTer
Naevius
jay sheddan
Im a Peanut
Tritium
Tarpy
Narnobie123
Gawbad
Nimbal
Thriving Cheese
WJacobC
FunnyGames
PerfectOrganismil
TheSmart_1
Dilophoraptor
untrustedlife
BioMike
energypro
RodGame
protoast
Cobalt58
jman12351
Sundu
ExtraSolar
Dumb_person69
spacetime_dinosaur
Oliveriver
Calfeggs
NikolaAnicic007
MitochondriaBox
Tré Wisemen
SmartGenius
ComradeDoc
THRIVE
thrivepedia
beachbum111111
WilliamstheJohn
ingaborgasaurus
Raptorstorm
alduin2013
decelis93
Noone
gvd72
Jopetsu
Daniferrito
M3rox
Rorsten594
roadkillguy
Silver Sterling
Carnifex
Seregon
PREDAL1ENWARRIOR
GamerXA
Brennus
nziswat
PHILmg
NickTheNick
wwewar
ethroptur
Orygandian2
penumbra espinosa
Pezzalis
zippybomb
jmc-24
Holomanga
MeowMan1
Kraeken
Crimsonspawn
Hegataro
Theusfilipe
PTFace
Doggit
Sgt. Lost Time
US_of_Alaska
Admiral Van Tromp
ido66667
D4RK_VOID
bill2505
Dr_Chillgood
Tenebrarum
Army-Lion
Mysterious_Calligrapher
~sciocont
The Uteen
97 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
alduin2013
Newcomer
alduin2013

Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Will organism mode be played in 3rd person?   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:36 am

just wondering if organism mode will be played in 3rd person.

Back to top Go down
Daniferrito
Experienced
Daniferrito

Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:45 am

alduin2013 wrote:
just wondering if organism mode will be played in 3rd person.

We are still on microbe stage, not organism, but here is your answer:
answer
Back to top Go down
Raptorstorm
Newcomer
Raptorstorm

PostSubject: Concept races   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:00 pm

I saw on the wiki that there was section called concept races, only Uteen's work was in there so that made me wonder, can we have a section on the forum on concept races?
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:36 pm

As I asked earlier, is the attack system going to be a hit and miss, like Mount & Blade or Men of War or The Elder Scrolls, or is it going to be selective attack, like WoW or Age of Empires or Spore? I personally prefer the former.
Back to top Go down
The Uteen
Sandbox Team Lead
The Uteen

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:57 am

Raptorstorm wrote:
I saw on the wiki that there was section called concept races, only Uteen's work was in there so that made me wonder, can we have a section on the forum on concept races?
An off-topic section has already been discussed, and decided against, and a concept races section is quite definitely off-topic. To be honest, I don't know why we even have a concept race section on the wiki.

NickTheNick wrote:
As I asked earlier, is the attack system going to be a hit and miss, like Mount & Blade or Men of War or The Elder Scrolls, or is it going to be selective attack, like WoW or Age of Empires or Spore? I personally prefer the former.
Of the games you mentioned, I have only played Spore, so I'm mostly guessing what the attack systems are, but it will (if possible) be hit and miss, and will use the complex damage system.⁽ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ⁾

Relevant threads:
https://thrivegame.canadaboard.net/t608-aiming-system
https://thrivegame.canadaboard.net/t629-aware-stage-combat
Back to top Go down
Brennus
Newcomer
Brennus

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 2:07 pm

I'm pretty sure that it was decided on a while ago that the attack system would be hit and miss, sort of like Skyrim/The Elder Scrolls series. That would make for a much better game in organism mode. I think that it would be better to have the latter system of combat for the society and industrial stages (which really ought to be merged), simply for the sake of programming ease.
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 2:16 pm

Thanks The Uteen, that's exactly what I meant.
Back to top Go down
decelis93
Newcomer
decelis93

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:18 am

Hoe are you going to handle animal noises and sounds (barks and stuff)???
Back to top Go down
The Uteen
Sandbox Team Lead
The Uteen

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:12 pm

decelis93 wrote:

We intend to use free sound database website thingies. To put it another way, sites which distribute un-copyrighted sounds for free. Once used, we will (hopefully) make a note of the website, incase we need to add them to the credits in the future.

If we can't find the sort of sound we want in that way, we can also record some sounds ourselves, if anyone has some good recording equipment.
Back to top Go down
decelis93
Newcomer
decelis93

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:41 pm

The Uteen wrote:
decelis93 wrote:

We intend to use free sound database website thingies. To put it another way, sites which distribute un-copyrighted sounds for free. Once used, we will (hopefully) make a note of the website, incase we need to add them to the credits in the future.

If we can't find the sort of sound we want in that way, we can also record some sounds ourselves, if anyone has some good recording equipment.

I was meaning about how you are going to assing the sound to the creatures, what factors are implied on the different sounds and stuff
Back to top Go down
Daniferrito
Experienced
Daniferrito

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:47 pm

decelis93 wrote:
I was meaning about how you are going to assing the sound to the creatures, what factors are implied on the different sounds and stuff

It was said in another thread that that will be decided by the shape and size of the top breathing system of an animal. It will probably be some sounds pitched up or down depending on the type.
Back to top Go down
The Uteen
Sandbox Team Lead
The Uteen

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:35 am

Daniferrito wrote:
decelis93 wrote:

It was said in another thread that that will be decided by the shape and size of the top breathing system of an animal. It will probably be some sounds pitched up or down depending on the type.
That's generally it, yes.

The mouth type (or shape & size, if there aren't separate ‘parts’) decides the sound used, the shape and size of the chest and throat, or whatever equivalents are present, changes the pitch and volume.
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:47 am

So which thread will we be deciding on the compounds for the microbe stage and their significant properties?

Also, same question for organelles.
Back to top Go down
The Uteen
Sandbox Team Lead
The Uteen

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:46 am

NickTheNick wrote:
So which thread will we be deciding on the compounds for the microbe stage and their significant properties?

Also, same question for organelles.
We don't seem to have any threads for those purposes; we could do with a thread for microbe stage compounds.

Organelles will be linked to the types of proto-cells we include in the cell stage (excluding the nucleus and membrane), so I'd recommend just one thread for deciding both. Although, I was under the impression the proto-cells, and thus organelles, were already decided upon.
Back to top Go down
Seregon
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:25 am

There are fairly few organelles we can actually have, so that should be fairly straight forward to decide. You might want to combine that with a discussion of other 'attachements' we might have, such as flagella, cillia, ionic pumps etc.

The compound system and resource system threads already contain a good list of compounds and their interactions, so you could use those as a base (but please don't use either thread to discuss the compound list, they're still needed for discussion of the actual systems).

Besides the actual compounds, what we really need is the reactions between them, including weightings (e.g.: 6 oxygen + 1 sugar -> 6 water + 6 co2 + 38 ATP).
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:43 am

I have a bug. It's been bugging me for a while (no pun intended), but now it really is starting to get on my nerves.

When I copy and paste things, they turn out like this. (This is a sample from a random paragraph from one of Seregon's posts)

The chart also gives some process names, though no weightings. The
second page of that thread also explains how reaction rates will be
calculated, based on the concentration of input and output compounds,
and an intrinsic rate. That intrinisic rate is all we need for each
reaction, and it should be a simple number, not an equation. For
example, if (I'm making these number up, at some point they need to be
researched) aerobic respiration happens twice as fast as photosynthesis,
aerobic respiration may have an intrinsic rate of 1 reaction per
millisecond, and photosynthesis 0.5 reactions per millisecond.
(actually, reading above, Hz is a good unit for this).

See all the spacing gets messed up and the post gets doubled in size.
Why does it do this? Am I the only one who gets this? How do I fix it?
Back to top Go down
Seregon
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:38 am

Oddly, no, I don't get the same problem. Copying the same paragraph gives me:

The chart also gives some process names, though no weightings. The second page of that thread also explains how reaction rates will be calculated, based on the concentration of input and output compounds, and an intrinsic rate. That intrinisic rate is all we need for each reaction, and it should be a simple number, not an equation. For example, if (I'm making these number up, at some point they need to be researched) aerobic respiration happens twice as fast as photosynthesis, aerobic respiration may have an intrinsic rate of 1 reaction per millisecond, and photosynthesis 0.5 reactions per millisecond. (actually, reading above, Hz is a good unit for this).

It might be your browser (I use firefox), you could also try quoting the post and copying the text from the post box, rather than directly from the forum.

EDIT: it's worth pointing out that if I copy what you posted above, it stays split. Also, an alternative way of fixing it (which may be a little heavy handed) is to paste the text into notepad++, selecting it, edit->line operations->join lines.
Back to top Go down
The Uteen
Sandbox Team Lead
The Uteen

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:26 pm

I've used Safari and Chrome on Mac OS X and have never had that problem, if it helps.
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:00 pm

I remember in a past thread roadkillguy explicitly stated that he was thinking of only coding in about 6-7 compounds. In the list I made on another thread we already 14. Should we worry about complexity, or is this fine?

Also, regarding the line spacing issues, I'm on Firefox as well. I guess notepad is the solution then.

EDIT: No actually, quoting works quite well unless what I want to copy is not in the same thread.
Back to top Go down
Daniferrito
Experienced
Daniferrito

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:42 am

Could it be a problem about the OS? For example, linux uses "\n" to code a new line, but windows uses an aditional character (something like "\n\g"). That makes the only \n texts have no line changes in windows but have several lines in linux (the other way works fine). Are you on linux?

You can always quote something from any thread, copy it and not send it, then go to any other thread and paste.

About the compounds, i would have to see why roadkillguy said he didnt want more than 7 compounds, but i would say that that quantity is variable, we can use more if we really need them.
Back to top Go down
Seregon
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:31 am

The issue of having too many compounds has been raised and discussed in the compound system thread. As I explained there, we're not coding in any compounds. Rather, we build a system in code which reads compounds in from files. That way, we can very simply change the detail of the system without touching the code.

The plan was to start with a relatively accurate and details system, test it, and then simplify as needed.

One reason for this is that the more compounds we have, the more mutational options species have. Having just 5 or so compounds (probably air, water, energy, nutrients, and possibly protein), would severely limit the complexity, and probably diversity, of the game.
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 12:37 am

To what extent will physics be simulated in game? I remember Bashi said there will be physics in the first place, but how much?
Back to top Go down
The Uteen
Sandbox Team Lead
The Uteen

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:27 am

NickTheNick wrote:
To what extent will physics be simulated in game? I remember Bashi said there will be physics in the first place, but how much?
Quick list:

• Newtonian gravity (for large-scale objects only, I would guess, not organisms)

• Some simpleish organism physics, for movement, strength, combat, etc.

• Tech Object strength, tension, weight, elasticity, maybe a few more things

• Speed of sound (Undiscussed, but would look impressive)

• Speed of light (maybe just in observer mode, but something to consider as an optical effect)

• To go with the above, possibly time dilation of some kind, at great speeds/gravity fields, to emulate relativity, but probably not

• Dynamic atmospheric temperatures (not really physics, it's just a simple version, but perhaps noteworthy)
Back to top Go down
nziswat
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:45 pm

How "crazy", "unorthodox" or "cartoon" Can we be?
Could i have instead of a limo for my kind a really unsafe fast unguided rocket system?
Or a sand house for my "white house"?
Or maybe a wooden space ship?
Or maybe even a glass bullet?
Back to top Go down
Daniferrito
Experienced
Daniferrito

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:26 am

The Uteen wrote:
NickTheNick wrote:
Quick list:

• Newtonian gravity (for large-scale objects only, I would guess, not organisms)
    I would say yes, my demo program does it and it isn'e hart to do. The problem would be that with Newtonian physics we will have a harder time creating spacial events for the player (like being threatened by an asteroid)

• Some simpleish organism physics, for movement, strength, combat, etc.
    I would say yes, in the shape of "stats". For example, stronger legs means more strength when jumping, and so higher jumps.

• Tech Object strength, tension, weight, elasticity, maybe a few more things
    We can probably do it, the problem i see is that it can get overwhelming for the player

• Speed of sound (Undiscussed, but would look impressive)
    If you mean sound barrier, we could harcode something like that. I dont know what else would you want to simulate about this

• Speed of light (maybe just in observer mode, but something to consider as an optical effect)
    If you mean signals taking some time to get to far places, or exponential need of propulsion in order to get to speeds closer to speed, maybe. I dont know what do you mean with optical effect

• To go with the above, possibly time dilation of some kind, at great speeds/gravity fields, to emulate relativity, but probably not
      If for fast travel we are going to use things like FTL, teleportation or hyperspace, There in nothing in that related with relativity

• Dynamic atmospheric temperatures (not really physics, it's just a simple version, but perhaps noteworthy)
    To some extent

nziswat wrote:
How "crazy", "unorthodox" or "cartoon" Can we be?
Could i have instead of a limo for my kind a really unsafe fast unguided rocket system?
Or a sand house for my "white house"?
Or maybe a wooden space ship?
Or maybe even a glass bullet?

I would say yes for all of this, but as material determines the propierties of the object, they wont work. They will be possible, just not usefull
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next