Thrive Game Development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thrive Game Development

Development of the evolution game Thrive.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome new and returning members!
If you're new, read around a bit before you post: the odds are we've already covered your suggestion.
If you want to join the development team, sign up and tell us why.
ADMIN is pleased to note that this marquee has finally been updated.
ADMIN reminds you that the Devblog is REQUIRED reading.
Currently: The Microbe Stage GUI is under heavy development
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
Website
/r/thrive
GitHub
FAQs
Wiki
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1675 registered users
The newest registered user is dejo123

Our users have posted a total of 30851 messages in 1411 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 443 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:41 pm
Latest topics
» THIS FORUM IS NOW OBSOLETE
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 Emptyby NickTheNick Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:26 pm

» To all the people who come here looking for thrive.
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 Emptyby NickTheNick Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:22 pm

» Build Error Code::Blocks / CMake
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 Emptyby crovea Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:28 pm

» Hello! I can translate in japanese
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 Emptyby tjwhale Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:23 pm

» On Leave (Offline thread)
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 Emptyby NickTheNick Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:20 am

» Devblog #14: A Brave New Forum
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 Emptyby NickTheNick Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:49 am

» Application for Programmer
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 Emptyby crovea Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:14 am

» Re-Reapplication
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 Emptyby The Creator Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:57 pm

» Application (programming)
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 Emptyby crovea Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:00 am

» Achieving Sapience
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 Emptyby MitochondriaBox Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:03 pm

» Microbe Stage GDD
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 Emptyby tjwhale Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:44 pm

» Application for Programmer/ Theorist
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 Emptyby tjwhale Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:56 am

» Application for a 3D Modeler.
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 Emptyby Kaiju4u Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:16 am

» Presentation
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 Emptyby Othithu Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:38 am

» Application of Sorts
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 Emptyby crovea Sun May 31, 2015 5:06 pm

» want to contribute
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 Emptyby Renzope Sun May 31, 2015 12:58 pm

» Music List Thread (Post New Themes Here)
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 Emptyby Oliveriver Thu May 28, 2015 1:06 pm

» Application: English-Spanish translator
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 Emptyby Renzope Tue May 26, 2015 1:53 pm

» Want to be promoter or project manager
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 Emptyby TheBudderBros Sun May 24, 2015 9:00 pm

» A new round of Forum Revamps!
Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 Emptyby Oliveriver Wed May 20, 2015 11:32 am

Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread

Go down 
+93
JoseAAV
Disastericks
Secondkingstons
EnergyKnife
Aiosian_Doctor_Xenox
Jimexmore
Grimm Reaper
Atrox
Xazo-Tak
HariboTer
Naevius
jay sheddan
Im a Peanut
Tritium
Tarpy
Narnobie123
Gawbad
Nimbal
Thriving Cheese
WJacobC
FunnyGames
PerfectOrganismil
TheSmart_1
Dilophoraptor
untrustedlife
BioMike
energypro
RodGame
protoast
Cobalt58
jman12351
Sundu
ExtraSolar
Dumb_person69
spacetime_dinosaur
Oliveriver
Calfeggs
NikolaAnicic007
MitochondriaBox
Tré Wisemen
SmartGenius
ComradeDoc
THRIVE
thrivepedia
beachbum111111
WilliamstheJohn
ingaborgasaurus
Raptorstorm
alduin2013
decelis93
Noone
gvd72
Jopetsu
Daniferrito
M3rox
Rorsten594
roadkillguy
Silver Sterling
Carnifex
Seregon
PREDAL1ENWARRIOR
GamerXA
Brennus
nziswat
PHILmg
NickTheNick
wwewar
ethroptur
Orygandian2
penumbra espinosa
Pezzalis
zippybomb
jmc-24
Holomanga
MeowMan1
Kraeken
Crimsonspawn
Hegataro
Theusfilipe
PTFace
Doggit
Sgt. Lost Time
US_of_Alaska
Admiral Van Tromp
ido66667
D4RK_VOID
bill2505
Dr_Chillgood
Tenebrarum
Army-Lion
Mysterious_Calligrapher
~sciocont
The Uteen
97 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Daniferrito
Experienced
Daniferrito

Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:54 pm

Questions or small ideas should be done here. Things that are too long or require a lot of discusion deserve their own thread. If something posted here becomes a good discusion, but too long for here, it can be moved to its own thread by the moderators.
Back to top Go down
NikolaAnicic007
Newcomer

Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Flagship   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:47 am

Heres what I propose for the Flagship idea:
We make a thread called:Flagship auditions (when almost done with thrive or already done)
We let ppl audition and the best creature wins
Back to top Go down
NikolaAnicic007
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:47 am

One more thing could I audition two plz when this game is closed beta
Back to top Go down
zippybomb
Newcomer
zippybomb

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:18 pm

How are temperature, scent and pheromones going to fit into the game? Also, is there a thread on symbiosis yet?
Back to top Go down
nziswat
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:31 pm

NikolaAnicic007 wrote:
One more thing could I audition two plz when this game is closed beta
We have agreed on no flagships and there are no closed betas, Only open
Back to top Go down
Daniferrito
Experienced
Daniferrito

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:58 pm

I actually remember agreeing on having some kind of flaghsip creature, althrough i personally don't like the idea.

There won't be any closed stage of development. There is simply no way to kep it closed, even if we wanted to.

About temperature, scent and pheromones:

Temperature - Probably the creature will have a range of temperatures it is comfortable with, and will start to suffer if outside that range (Starting to lose life, higher costs for actions, etc)

scent - When a creature has upgraded smelling capabilities, it will detect creatures from a higher range. Creatures wont probably be able to evolve anything to counteract this, althrough wind will probably help.

Pheromones - Probably creatures from the same species will be able to detect themselves from pheromones if evolved. If you mean a creature creating pheromones to affect other creatures, that will probably be too tricky

Symbiosis - Hopefully species will act symbiotically on their own and we wont have to harcode it (learning Ai is awesome) harcoding symbiosis would look ugly, and i dont think it is even feasible
Back to top Go down
zippybomb
Newcomer
zippybomb

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:30 pm

Ok, thanks. For pheromones I was just thinking about ants, so maybe a colour trail depending on the type of trail the ant laid down. As in, to food, that there's a predator or something like that.
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:09 am

Just some general questions I had.

What is the relationship between the size of organs and the rate at which they can process compounds in an organism? At what point does the CPU draw the line between a lung and a lump of flesh that isn't a lung? Or are there multiple lines? How will the CPU tell whether the pickaxe I designed in the Tech Editor is sharp/dense/strong enough to mine X ore or Y rock? How does the CPU determine the damage done by the weapon I designed in the Tech Editor on
organism A? How about organism B? How about when organism B is wearing some X type of armour?
Back to top Go down
Daniferrito
Experienced
Daniferrito

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 5:06 pm

haven't i alrwdy answered that? i believe it was in the s same post, but i'm too tired to look for it

Haven't i alredy answered that same questions? I believe it was in this same thread, but right now i'm too tired to look for it

Wow. It seems i was too tired.

Last edited by Daniferrito on Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~sciocont
Overall Team Lead
~sciocont

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 6:30 pm

NickTheNick wrote:
Just some general questions I had.

What is the relationship between the size of organs and the rate at which they can process compounds in an organism? At what point does the CPU draw the line between a lung and a lump of flesh that isn't a lung? Or are there multiple lines? How will the CPU tell whether the pickaxe I designed in the Tech Editor is sharp/dense/strong enough to mine X ore or Y rock? How does the CPU determine the damage done by the weapon I designed in the Tech Editor on
organism A? How about organism B? How about when organism B is wearing some X type of armour?
Size of organs will determine how much of a process can happen, not necessarily the rate or efficiency of the process. The plan is to have each organ, when it is first evolved, perform some novel process. It will convert a compound into another compound or whatnot. It does so with a certain efficiency- for instance, a lung transfers gaseous oxygen into the blood from a gaseous medium. When originally developed, it might convert 10% of the oxygen that passes through it into dissolved oxygen in the bloodstream. As you evolve, you can upgrade this to 11%, 12% and so on, up to a certain limit (in humans, it's about 25%, so let's set the limit arbitrarily around 30%). in each breath, you will extract 10% of the total amount of oxygen that was in that breath. A larger lung would mean more oxygen in total, because the lung has a larger internal surface area to gather it, but not an increased efficiency. A lung is classified as an organ, a respiratory organ, and a lung, so the CPU knows what's what.
About techs: this is the essential problem with the TE, and why I don't want to bother with it. unlike the OE, there are really no limits on what you can make, and that makes simulation essentially impossible on any kind of realistic computational budget. We leave this issue for now, since there really is no clean way to get around the complexity of technologies and their uses.
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:46 pm

Daniferrito wrote:
haven't i alrwdy answered that? i believe it was in the s same post, but i'm too tired to look for it

Haven't i alredy answered that same questions? I believe it was in this same thread, but right now i'm too tired to look for it

Wow. It seems i was too tired.

Yes, I asked these exact same questions on the Crash Course Economics thread, plus a few others. However, only the few others, which I didn't include here, were answered. I wasn't going to ask these ones again, since Crash Course Economics is on a new topic now, so I asked here.

Thanks for the explanation scio! For the TE, I have the same policy, I am planning all the concept around it but am reluctant to dive into it itself. For buildings, I have managed to figure out how to make it work. However, whats left is tools and vehicles.

See, the thing is, do we make a TE in which the player can do anything, and then start adding restrictions? Or do we make a TE where the player can do nothing, and then start adding exceptions? The former is impossible code-wise, since a game can only include as much as was coded, and nothing more. However, the former is also what the concept envisions, and what many expected from Spore (Yes, I'm going to play the Spore Card). I am sure everyone would prefer to have the first one if it was possible. Therefore I have been thinking of creating a sort of a compromise, which gives the illusion of being the first, but is really a hybrid of the two ideas.

Remember how a while back, you said that we will only implement a degree of evolution that the average person can be expected to know? Well likewise, we need only provide the player the level of customization the average player would want to be able to have. In terms of the TE, we make the player's creations dependent on Function Parts. Function Parts, as unlocked through the Research Web, is our means of restricting and expanding the field of possibilities for the player. To get to the point, instead of having the player design and mould a spear in the TE, and having to have the computer run super complex calculations to determine things like the weight of the spear, whether it can float, how much penetrating force it can generate, how durable it is, and all those other possibly useful variables, we make it so that the player has to use a certain FP.

To give an example, if I wanted to make a spear, I would have a preset FP called "Spearhead". I would select one of those, select what it is made of, attach a stick to it, and voila, I'm done. The FP "Spearhead" would have a predetermined list of variables, and thus the computer would have much less to calculate. The player could stretch and mould the spearhead to a certain extent, or maybe there could even be several variations of the "Spearhead" FP to provide variety, but by making it something preset we can define its characteristics, such as its pierce damage, instead of having to come up with a physics simulator to calculate any possible tool made by the player.

I will stop there, for concision's sake, and I want to hear what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
~sciocont
Overall Team Lead
~sciocont

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:14 am

So you're saying that we use a larger library of specialized FPs to reduce ambiguity. I think that's a good idea. The problem is that we have to ship with a huge amount of models and instructive code, but that's not in any way debilitating.
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 7:24 pm

Exactly. It's the best solution I can think of, and it provides us something for us non-programmers/modellers/composers to get to work on here on the forums.
Back to top Go down
~sciocont
Overall Team Lead
~sciocont

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:31 pm

NickTheNick wrote:
Exactly. It's the best solution I can think of, and it provides us something for us non-programmers/modellers/composers to get to work on here on the forums.
Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
spacetime_dinosaur
Newcomer
spacetime_dinosaur

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:13 am

as an option when starting a new save, will the planet customization have an option like custom, pre-set and random?

custom being you get to choose every little detail.

pre-set being already made planet types, eg.
earth-like (place habitable: planet: rock - temperature 50 - biome "arctic, arid, beach, etc." - atmosphere rich "carbon, hydrogen, oxygen" - mineral rich "silicon, iron, manganese, chlorine, sodium, aluminium" - star type " yellow dwarf, G class - orbit "slight ellipse, hot Goldilocks" - moon "27% size, barren")

and random being well, a random planet. this could be on a moon orbiting around a gas giant; or on a planet that has a moon of a similar size as it is, and they orbit around one another.
Back to top Go down
WilliamstheJohn
Regular
WilliamstheJohn

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:36 am

spacetime_dinosaur wrote:
as an option when starting a new save, will the planet customization have an option like custom, pre-set and random?

custom being you get to choose every little detail.

pre-set being already made planet types, eg.
earth-like (place habitable: planet: rock - temperature 50 - biome "arctic, arid, beach, etc." - atmosphere rich "carbon, hydrogen, oxygen" - mineral rich "silicon, iron, manganese, chlorine, sodium, aluminium" - star type " yellow dwarf, G class - orbit "slight ellipse, hot Goldilocks" - moon "27% size, barren")

and random being well, a random planet. this could be on a moon orbiting around a gas giant; or on a planet that has a moon of a similar size as it is, and they orbit around one another.

I think we will be able to customize or choose random by clicking randomize button.
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:01 am

Is it just me, or are there a Bajillion people on right now?!
Back to top Go down
Daniferrito
Experienced
Daniferrito

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:14 am

It says there are 200+ people online for me, but only 2 registered. I also noted that we just jumped to first place on ModDb, with over 20000 visits today (the second is at 4000).

Anyone has an explanation about this sudden boom in visits?

PD: i just saw that we hit a peak of 443 people online about 9 hours ago. Wow.
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:22 am

Oh my gosh, you are right. 1st place! And so many visits just in one day!

The amount of visits we got today is actually equal to a fifth of all the visits we had ever gotten before then.

This is crazy!

I am also very intrigued to see where all the publicity is coming from.
Back to top Go down
Dumb_person69

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:15 am

NickTheNick wrote:
I am also very intrigued to see where all the publicity is coming from.

I registered just to let you know that this project is getting a lot of attention through various posts on Reddit.

Here, for example: /r/todayilearned/comments/1ahkro/til_that_there_is_a_group_of_volunteers/

Since I'm new I can't post external links, but put reddit.com before that /r/
Back to top Go down
NickTheNick
Overall Team Co-Lead
NickTheNick

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:18 am

Oh man, thanks a bunch. I had a feeling it was Reddit, they accounted for our last activity surge as well! It's interesting how much effect one post on Reddit can have.
Back to top Go down
Dumb_person69

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:25 am

Seems like a pretty cool project. Lots of interested people in those reddit posts. I hope more than a few of them are programmers willing to lend a hand.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
ExtraSolar
Newcomer
ExtraSolar

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:09 am

Maybe I'm not searching deep enough, but I haven't encountered a thread on this.

How are we going to calculate how much damage one organism does to another? For that matter, how are we going to determine how much damage an organism can take?

I have a few suggestions that might work out, mostly in the former category, but I want to know if there's already been work done on this before I start going on about muscle forces and thrusting vs. swinging motions.
Back to top Go down
Daniferrito
Experienced
Daniferrito

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:44 am

Discusion on damage is on the following thread:

https://thrivegame.canadaboard.net/t332-complex-damage-system
Back to top Go down
ExtraSolar
Newcomer
ExtraSolar

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:06 am

Thanks. I'll have a look through there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread   Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miscellaneous Bugs And Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Thread
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next